Adventist Online

Who are the "true" davidians, are they the shepherds rod or ???

Views: 2846

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are servveral instances where Houteff takes interpreted dreams, vision and parables, reinterpreted them to fit his theories.

like Matthew 13, the wheat and tares. Jesus say let both growth together until the harvest which is the end of the world. Houteff like to reinterpreted, misunderstands and  misapplied.

Anthony, Anthony and you do not the Shgepherd's Rod message who do you wont to fool!

Stone cool Shepherd's Rod that is what yopu are!!!!!

hahahahahahahaahahaah

Peace 

Benicio wrote: "Anthony, Anthony and you do not the Shgepherd's Rod message who do you wont to fool!Stone cool Shepherd's Rod that is what yopu are!!!!!
hahahahahahahaahahaah

My brother, it's ok if you believe that, it doesn't stop me from investigating from seeing what the problem is and reading and checking for myself to see if it's true or not. . Lol... and it's stone cold, not stone cool. I love you bro. 

Bless! 

Thank you to correct it for me. You are a stone cold shephetd’s Rod.

But I still love in Christ Jesus.

But I still think you are a lair.

You are something else Anthony. And you wont me to believe that you are not a Davidian. Men go fool somebody else!

Peace 

Benicio wrote: "You are something else Anthony. And you wont me to believe that you are not a Davidian. Men go fool somebody else!"

You can believe what you want my brother... It doesn't bother me what you think. Peace and Blessings! :) 

The Shepherd's Rod author only like to quoted half of a sentence like this; "The judgment must begin at the house of God." They will never use the whole text, because it will knock Ezekiel nine out.

But Peter also said; "and if it first begin at us, what shall be the end of them that obey not the gospel." A Peter went on the say; "And  if the righteous scarcely be saved, where sahll the ungodly and the sinners appears?"

That is why the pen of inspiration  say; "In the typical service only those who had come before God with CONFESSION AND REPENTANCE"...., will be judge a righteous judgment.

This judgment mean good for the professed people of God. That is why she said; :In the great day of thr final atonement and investigative  THE ONLY CASES CONSIDERED ARE OF THE PROFESSED (RIGHTEOUS) PEOPLE OF GOD>"

"Where shall the ungodly and the sinners appears?" She said; "The judgment of the wicked is a distinct and separated work, and will take place at later period."

This will take at the seven last plagques and this is close of probation. To make it clear their is one close of probation, not two as the SR wont to believe!

I don't know how to be clearer but Reasoning is not understand what I am saying. I am saying that the shepherd Rod doctrine on the 144000 is totally different from what Doug or any read Adventist teaches. 

Mr. Houteff says: "The sealing of the 144,000 can not extend to the close of probation, for they must be sealed long before that time, and it must close before the loud cry of the third angel's message."-The Shepherd's Rod, p. 35. Also: "If we were to mark out the exact time of the beginning of this sealing, we would say it began sometime during 1929."-The Shepherd's Rod, p.32.

Doug does not teach this. He does not believe that the sealing of this group began in 1929 etc. or that they would be identified or take charge of the church militant

Mr. Houteff claimed that his message concerning the 144,000 is the message of the hour, saying: "If the ministry can prove us wrong on the 144,000, which is the message of the hour, or even on anyone topic in our publications, we agree to retract our position and destroy all of our three volumes." - The Warning Paradox (1933), p.59.

Doug categorically denies that this message is for nessagm for the hour. He agrees with what Ellen White wrote on this issue. 

Anthony aka reasoning is a Stone cool Shepherd’s Rod.

Peace

Benicio wrote: "Anthony aka reasoning is a Stone cool Shepherd’s Rod."

Lol... Hey, if you want to believe that then go right ahead... Don't knock me for reading what is taught and weighing that with the Bible and SOP. So let's get past your childish post and stick to what is taught, that's all that matters to me. But hey, feel free to label me what you like, it really doesn't bother me. 

Blessings! 

Peace 

Jason wrote: "I don't know how to be clearer but Reasoning is not understand what I am saying. I am saying that the shepherd Rod doctrine on the 144000 is totally different from what Doug or any read Adventist teaches.
Mr. Houteff says: "The sealing of the 144,000 can not extend to the close of probation, for they must be sealed long before that time, and it must close before the loud cry of the third angel's message."-The Shepherd's Rod, p. 35. Also: "If we were to mark out the exact time of the beginning of this sealing, we would say it began sometime during 1929."-The Shepherd's Rod, p.32."

Brother Jason, all you have to do is answer the questions, it's amazing, you go on and on but refuse to answer questions. 

Do you believe the 144,000 are the main ones to go out and give the Loud Cry and gather the great multitude during the Latter rain? 

Why aren't answering this simple question brother Jason?

bless!   

Peace 

Jason wrote: "I don't know how to be clearer but Reasoning is not understand what I am saying. I am saying that the shepherd Rod doctrine on the 144000 is totally different from what Doug or any read Adventist teaches."

Jason posted: "Mr. Houteff says: "The sealing of the 144,000 can not extend to the close of probation, for they must be sealed long before that time, and it must close before the loud cry of the third angel's message."-The Shepherd's Rod, p. 35. Also: "If we were to mark out the exact time of the beginning of this sealing, we would say it began sometime during 1929."-The Shepherd's Rod, p.32.

Jason wrote: "Doug does not teach this. He does not believe that the sealing of this group began in 1929 etc. or that they would be identified or take charge of the church militant"

I'm not concerned with the year 1929, I'll have to read more on what he wrote about that, but again, that's not the main similarity I'm explaining to you...  I'm saying the similarity is the time line of events to take place... and when the 144,000 come on the scene to give the Loud Cry...  Pastor Doug B. believes the same thing as Davidians. 

Do you believe the 144,000 are the main ones to give the Loud Cry and gather the great multitude during the outpouring of the Latter rain? 

I asked  you this umpteen times, and your non response is telling...  Doug B believes this and wrote it  in his book, and ironically you believe the same thing,

Jason wrote: "... the only similarity between Doug and the rods is that the 144000 will be used to bring in the great multitude .."

I would hold off on the "only" , however can we agree everyone  (SDA & Davidians) believes that the 144,000 will be used to bring in the great multitude? 

Can I have confirmation that you believe that as well brother Jason? 

Blessings! 

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by