Adventist Online

Who are the "true" davidians, are they the shepherds rod or ???

Views: 1521

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Peace 

Jason wrote: "Discussing this issue is really a total waste of time. We have had a few split churches because of this false doctrine. I had long discussion with a young first elder on this issue. Eventually he had to be discharged. Satan is using his agents effectively but some are not aware that they are deceived. So sad ..."

 To actually have a discussion and reason together, you'll have to discuss and reason. Something you and Benicio aren't doing, your just saying its false doctrine. That's not how we get to the truth. Should I just take the word of you two? So instead of getting to actually what is taught, your talking false doctrine, Satan agents... Sorry , I don't listen to that stuff, if I did, I wouldn't be an SDA. 

 
Pastor Doug B. wrote: " In the last days, Jesus will use 144,000 (12 times 12,000) spiritual apostles, whose primary mission is to reach the world with the news of His second coming. The great multitude spoken of in Revelation chapter 7 is converted by the influence and preaching of the 144,000 following the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the latter rain."


Do you agree with this statement? Do you believe the 144,000 are the ones to convert or bring in the Great multitude into GOD'S Church from out of the fallen churches and the world?

Do you believe the SDA Church are the people to give the Loud Cry? 

Blessings! 

Peace

Jason wrote: "Nowhere in the writings of Mrs. White do we find it said or implied that before the close of probation the identity of the 144,000 spoken of in Revelation 7 will be revealed to us, or that as such they will assume control of the church militant and from headquarters in Palestine officially direct its activities for the finishing of the work of the gospel on earth. Nowhere do we find it said that the 144,000 are to be presented to God as first fruits before the close of probation."

Benicio wrote: "Stan your ground Jason"

 Yes, stand your ground Jason, as long as its Biblical ground, it's all good. 

 

 Brother Jason, you say nowwhere in the writings of EGW do we find it said or implied that before the close of probation the identity of the 144,000 spoken of in Rev.7 will be revealed to us, and nowhere do we find it said that the 144,000 are to be presented to GOD as first fruits before the close of probation.

 I disagree with you my brother, not because I'm blinded, but because it's wrong according to what the Bible says and what the SOP says. Now, let explain why I think you wrong. This seems to be one of the differences between Davidians and SDA, the identity of the 144,000 and when will they be made known. 

  Before I get into Biblical and SOP foundation to prove you wrong, who's to say you know what your talking about? In regards to this subject a well known pastor in Doug B. understands that the 144,000 are going to be the main ones doing the work for GOD during the Loud Cry/Latter rain.

Pastor Doug B. wrote: " In the last days, Jesus will use 144,000 (12 times 12,000) spiritual apostles, whose primary mission is to reach the world with the news of His second coming. The great multitude spoken of in Revelation chapter 7 is converted by the influence and preaching of the 144,000 following the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the latter rain."

 

  This is before the close of probation for the world, the 144,000, the first fruits are the main ones bringing in the Great Multitude. The Davidians believe and teach this as well. 

 Brother Jason, isn't it the belief of the 7th day Adventist Church that the Loud Cry will given by GOD though the last day Church? Isn't the SDA Church the last day Church? 

 You have put your reasoning cap on, if the SDA Church is the last Church to give the Loud Cry, and pastor Doug B. teaches that the Bible teaches that Jesus will use the 144,000 to convert the Great Multitude by the their influence and preaching.  Do you agree with pastor Doug B.?

 I mean you posted his study number of times, so I'm assuming if you posted it many times, it means you have read it and agree with it. But maybe your not even understanding what your reading and posting or maybe you do. All I know is that the Davidians teach the same thing as SDA teach in regards to this subject. 

Blessings! 

 

how many sides of a mouth can you speak from ? 

you said: "Now, let explain why I think you wrong. This seems to be one of the differences between Davidians and SDA, the identity of the 144,000 and when will they be made known."

but then you totally ignore this and said  

"All I know is that the Davidians teach the same thing as SDA teach in regards to this subject. "

BTW this was posted in the same post 

we have already discussed this issue and I made clear what Ellen White said on the issue.

it's like saying " SDA and JWs teach the same thing about the deity of Christ but just that Jehovah witnesses believe that Jesus was not God while Adventists do; or that " Adventists and Mormons teach the same thing about Christ, just that the Mormons believe that Christ was the brother of Lucifer; or that "both Adventist and Muslims  believe in Jesus, just that Muslims believe that he was just a man or prophet PBUH" 

Peace 

 Jason wrote: "you said: "Now, let explain why I think you wrong. This seems to be one of the differences between Davidians and SDA, the identity of the 144,000 and when will they be made known."
but then you totally ignore this and said
"All I know is that the Davidians teach the same thing as SDA teach in regards to this subject. "
BTW this was posted in the same post "

 Let me clarify my brother, I should've said 

 Now, let explain why I think you wrong. This seems to be one of the differences between Davidians and SDA (like yourself and brother Benicio, and many SDA), the identity of the 144,000 and when will they be made known.

All I know is that the Davidians teach the same thing as SDA (  like EGW, Doug B.) teach in regards to this subject. "

Just to be clear, there are SDA people like yourself who has a problem with what Davidians teach in regards to this subject (144,000), and there are other SDA like EGW & Doug B. who teaches what the Davidians teach in regards to the 144,000. 

Jason wrote: " it's like saying " SDA and JWs teach the same thing about the deity of Christ but just that Jehovah witnesses believe that Jesus was not God while Adventists do; or that " Adventists and Mormons teach the same thing about Christ, just that the Mormons believe that Christ was the brother of Lucifer; or that "both Adventist and Muslims believe in Jesus, just that Muslims believe that he was just a man or prophet PBUH" 

 I understand what your saying, but for me I like the know the things we agree on... Since you understand there are things we agree on with JW, Mormons, and Muslims, what do you agree on with the Davidians?

 You keep writing and posting but your not  addressing anything I wrote to you... 


Pastor Doug B. wrote: " In the last days, Jesus will use 144,000 (12 times 12,000) spiritual apostles, whose primary mission is to reach the world with the news of His second coming. The great multitude spoken of in Revelation chapter 7 is converted by the influence and preaching of the 144,000 following the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the latter rain."

 Do you believe what Doug B. wrote? I mean something you posted many of times. 

Blessings! :) 

 

Peace 

 

 Nothing to say brother Jason?

 Your content on teaching something not taught in the Bible or SOP?

 On the subject of 144,000, the Davidians teach the same thing the Bible, SOP, and pastor Doug B. teaches.

 The 144,000 will be made know before probation for the world ends, you say different. Your teaching something false. Don't let your prejudices blind you of the Truth. I'm just talking about the subject of the 144,000 because you brought it up, if you want to get into something else lets do it. Despite what you believe about me, all I'm concerned with is, what is the Truth. No more, no less! 

 Maybe we can get some Davidians brothers or sisters can join the discussion, even though you and Benicio aren't really discussing anything, just accusations. 

Blessings! 

RSS

Site Sponsors

 

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free


USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

 

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service