Adventist Online

WHY DO SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS CELEBRATE MOTHER'S DAY ISN'T IT A PAGAN HOLIDAY?

SHOULD SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST CELEBRATE MOTHER'S DAY? WHERE DID IT COME FROM--CAUSE WE ARE STUDYING ABOUT TRADITION IN THIS WEEK'S QUARTER...ARE WE SERIOUS ABOUT FINDING OUT ABOUT OUR PASSED-DOWN TRADITIONS--AND ARE WE SERIOUS WHEN WE HAVE FOUND OUT IN MAKING CHANGES...MOTHER'S DAY IS DOWNLOAD AND READ AND DISCOVER FOR YOURSELF...CAUSE UNTIL HAVE NO CLUE AS TO WHAT ALL THESE CALENDAR HOLIDAYS WE ARE CELEBRATING AS SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS, WE REALLY HAVE NO BUSINESS TELLING PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF OUR FAITH ANYTHING--PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHMENT FILE--

Views: 3414

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Crucifixion is pagan.

I think we should not sully the name of the Son of God by naming our children "Christo" or Christ.

Maybe Christo did not choose his name but you deliberately chose this Heisenberg.

A passage from a 1943 letter from Heisenberg to Dutch scientist Hendrik B. G. Casimir indicates that at the very least Heisenberg was a strong German nationalist:

History legitimizes Germany to rule Europe and later the world. Only a nation that rules ruthlessly can maintain itself. Democracy cannot develop sufficient energy to rule Europe. There are, therefore, only two possibilities: Germany and Russia, and perhaps a Europe under German leadership is the lesser evil. (Blood and Water, Dan Kurzman, 1997, p. 35, ISBN 0-8050-3206-1)

Or perhaps he did as an online pseudo-name.  Heisenberg has two concepts, the Uncertainty Principal, and that and I have aged to look like Mr. White from "Breaking Bad"

CRUCIFIXION: Let us NOT glory in this pagan rite, we should shun it, surely...

Yeah, let's all ignore the act of salvation.  That would profit us how?

It is prejudicial to hold Mother's Day services at church. It is prejudicial to all the women who couldn't have children. Why should they have to stay away from church on Mother's Day Sabbath just because this is thrown in their faces?

Probably shouldn't be in church on SATURDAY (The Seventh Day: Saturday was named after the god Saturn.) in the first place. There really is hardly a day in the year that is not related to a pagan happening.

Maybe think about what we can do to honor God's Commandments by honoring our mothers.

my mother is long gone but I can honor her memory.

By the way, it doesn't matter what name people give to the Seventh day, it is still holy to the Lord. If I called it "Moccasin day", it would still be holy. 

Mothers day is actually one of the holidays that isn't a pagan holiday. I know most of the holidays have a pagan holiday behind them. 

How is it Pagan to say thank you to your mother for all that she has done for you? Is the Fifth Commandment Pagan?

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service