Adventist Online

Not trying to cause a war here, and if your intention is to hurt/humiliate anyone responding to this post please save all of us the trouble and don't post!. A friend and I were talking and honestly I don't know if there is biblical basis for us not dancing. So, what can you tell me on the subject, why do we as SDA's not dance?

Views: 6276

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

"Numerous shade trees cast off many leaves which if not immediately removed, decay and poison the atmosphere". Ellen White (Counsels on Health p. 58)
we will not save the trees, entirely God will destroy those who destroy the earth.

Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and your wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that you should give reward to your servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear your name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.
And your point being ??? I am not sure what this has to do with dancing. I guess I got left in the dark.
Wait... are you pro-tree or anti-tree?

*is enjoying this off-topic discussion*
But even with air (O2), you still need Someone to wake you up! sml. I'm afraid trees don't do that.
I was trying to get some help here and it has evolved into a conversation about trees...sorry but I was sincere in my request it was not a platform to attack each other. So I am closing the discussions...

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service