Adventist Online

I went to the World Harvest Outreach Church SDA Church with my family.  Doug Batechelor was preaching there.  So far, okay, right.  Wrong.  I use a Walker for my OPMD.  I tried to follow my family, because I didn't want to lost in the crowd.  I was kicked in the wheels of my walker, shoved, pushed in front of and even struck by fellow Adventists, and had to find a method of escape to avoid the constant selfish beating.  Then, I went to the parking lot, and several people, some of who were giving that beating, were sitting in the handicapped parking lot eating, while not being handicapped.   I challenged them on it and got flippant answers, until I threatened to call the police.  However one lazy non-handicapped man, whose TX License plate is: 7DV NFZ, in a Blue Toyota Matrix.  Then someone took the time scratch up our car.  When we dropped by the local church, to resolve an issue of my son being picked on and austricised my son, his grandmother started cussing everyone out.  I said, I was tired of the Anti-Semitic nonsense, and I would leave before I said something I would regret.  It was being hashed out with the Pastor until this woman got in my wife's face and screamed at her and made her cry.  Livingston, SDA Church.  My daughter was crying, so I went back in and yelled at the lady not to ever yell at my wife and make her cry.  Then she put her finger in my face and called me a 'Nigger'.  That devolved into me calling her an Anti-Semitic Bitch.  Then the Pastor's wife told me I was the problem and to leave.  So, I told them, 'Fine, I have taken two beatings from Adventists today, I renounce you and this religion!' and left.

I don't want to be an Adventist anymore.

Views: 1835

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The 9 manifestations of the spirit counter the main manifestations of the wicked. Proverbs 6:12-19;

"A naughty person, a wicked man, walketh with a froward mouth.
He winketh with his eyes, he speaketh with his feet, he teacheth with his fingers;
Frowardness is in his heart, he deviseth mischief continually; he soweth discord. †.
Therefore shall his calamity come suddenly; suddenly shall he be broken without remedy.
These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."

The wicked aren't afraid or limited in their desire to operate their wicked manifestations, of revelation from the Devil to murder, to every wicked work. But the so called churches are afraid to operate the power of God in love, or desire not to, or ignorant, or taught it's from the Devil. There is genuine as well as counterfeit spirit. Take your pick which one you want?

When there is lack of understanding, love, faith and power of God, the demons run a mock unhindered and unbridled, despite the truth that believers potentially have power over demons.

There are other manifestations of the wicked through witchcraft; false signs, miracles, wonders and healing by demonic power, false prophesy etc., apports (telekinesis), bringing wicked devices to pass, Kundalini spirit, divinations etc.
Do you believe that Satan can heal through his agents here on earth?
It happens all the time. The demons cause the problem (disease, money trouble etc.) and then get a person involved in counterfeit, occultism system; its the hook, line and sinker, the fish needs bait to get hooked. Of course it works, but with a most heavy price; demons, bondage, death, even eternal death in some cases.

You have not researched deliverance from demonic powers apparently, this is real basic information I learned 43 years ago. Satan's healings are never free, while God's gift of healing to the person is always free and by grace, and no money should change hands in genuine Christian healing other than maybe totally free will offerings with no coaxing from the minister, and even that I might be concerned with? On the counterfeit side there is usually money given, whether it be for healing, divination, spells and potions etc.

I am.  But, if they are going revel in their bigotry, lies, and  sexual immorality there is no point in even trying.  You know as well as I do. once a place is cleared and the membership still revel in their secret and public sins, that demonic activity will come back even stronger.  I am no stranger to this.  I knew two people living together in in sin while I was at University, who asked me to evict the demons from their apartment, and I did through the power of Yashua.  Then I asked them if they were willing to change their lifestyle.  They said they were not.  Then they came back in force.  They asked again.  I told them no, because it was a pointless endeavor if they wanted to purposely live in sin. When demonic activity enters a church, it is a barometer for whether the Holy Spirit has left them, and no long inhabits the building.

Heisenberg, I understand how you feel. Elijah and Jason are accusing/diagnosing me as mentally ill on their Narcissistic Personality Post un-named at first but now I called them out for it and stated that since they are mocking me, it means like since I am being mocked like Christ was mocked, means I must be doing something worthy for the Kingdom. Elijah further in response says that I am comparing myself to Christ and states "when will the madness end."

This is after I informed him and public here that I spent years in court addressing false accusations including mental illness and attempts to 5150 me with involuntary psychiatric evaluation. The judge rightfully denied the motion and warned my mother's conservator to "concentrate on safety as the conservator was endangering my mother's life and health by proposing she go down dangerous stairs to a proposed activity center in the garage, to which as recommended by health officials that I not let my mother go down there. I installed double key dead bolt and alarm system for warning. The conservator Also changed my mother's medicine to daytime administration despite fact it causes dizziness and tiredness. The conservator caused my mother to suffer two falls irregardless because of the medicine side effects which should have been constrained to bedtime by administration of med's at night.

This creature Elijah has no decency. False accusations of mental illness is one of the most demonic ploys of the Devil and the wicked.

Sorry to hear 

The reason is Jesus Christ is the head of the Adventist Church and it is the door to heaven (NOTE-am not saying that those that are not apart of it now will not go to heaven)

Amen Brother

Yes sadly Satan may have come in to the Church, but the church does remain God's all the way to the end. I hope all realize that the shaking means shaking out those who do not belong to God. E G White says that despite many wrinkles and blemishes the Church will stand to the end.

"The church may appear as about to fall, but it does not fall. It remains, while the sinners in Zion will be sifted out—the chaff separated from the precious wheat. This is a terrible ordeal, but nevertheless it must take place. None but those who have been overcoming by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony will be found with the loyal and true, without spot or stain of sin, without guile in their mouths. We must be divested of our self-righteousness and arrayed in the righteousness of Christ". – {2SM 380.2}

God’s promise to his church will stand fast forever. He will make her an eternal excellence, a joy of many generations. There is no limit to his power. Our covenant-keeping Saviour unites with the omnipotence of the King of kings the tender care of a faithful shepherd. He who has chosen Christ has joined himself to a power that no array of human wisdom or strength can overthrow. “Fear thou not; for I am with thee,” he declares; “be not dismayed; for I am thy God; I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.” “Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: but they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength: they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” {RH October 8, 1903, par. 18}

I am instructed to say to Seventh-day Adventists the world over, God has called us as a people to be a peculiar treasure unto Himself. He has appointed that His church on earth shall stand perfectly united in the Spirit and counsel of the Lord of hosts to the end of time. —Selected Messages 2:397 (1908)

It is a sad experience Brother 

Most if not all Adventist are being faced with their ups and downs in their church with different church members at times. But through it all when we are going through our testing, we are to remember that the church is like a hospital with sick people that need cleansing with the blood of the lamb which is Christ Jesus.  

I encourage you Brother do not stop attending church due to what had happen in the pass

Be strong and take courage

Ask God to increase your faith but note that he will put you in testing to prove how strong your faith is getting

Put the devil to shame be not skipping a Sabbath from church when you can go 

Continue to pray with your family to God to change the hearts and mind of you and your church members you that you all can live as one big and happy family 

Ask God to always control you when you are upset 

be good as I continue to pray for you and your church 

Wonder if this is anyone on these forums...

Very few people are conscious of how their actions affect other people,  When Jesus is living in the heart we are careful how our actions and words affect others. Also there is a lack of respect for others. I am sorry to hear you experienced the inconsideration of some people. I use a cane and have a handicapped sticker so I can understand your reaction. There is no excuse for anti Jewish behavior.  Doug B is part Jewish. When the Lord looks at us all He sees is our heart. May the peace that passeth all understanding be in your heart and comfort you. Jesus loves you. Stay close to Him.

I know He does.  And I think you and I can understand each other pretty well, as being part of the handicapped community.  Before I was handicapped, I made sure I took good care of handicapped people and would have never considered treating them that way in a million years.  My mother was handicapped most of my life, so I was already sensitive to the issue.  Being handicapped myself, I am even more of an advocate for the handicapped.  I know Doug is half Jewish, I am 25 percent, which is how I inherited the disease.  I have nothing against Doug whatsoever.  None of this is his fault in any way shape or form.  He is my favorite speaker, and that is why I was there.  I donate to Amazing Facts regularly simply because of him.  This was in no way Doug's fault.  I blame the Church Members and the event coordinator who had Deacons and Security there and allowed it to happen.  There was nothing Doug could do about being mobbed.  Doug and Lyle Albreict are my favorite men of God.  I had the pleasure of meeting Lyle before at another Camp Meeting and that one was conducted with civility and grace.  Well, except for the local man who was dressed in rags that they ignored in violation of the admonition of Hebrews.  Not to brag, but, I chose him for a prayer partner in a class, when no one else would get near him.  The man was moved to tears that someone would get near him.  That is what God is and Camp Meetings are supposed to be about.  They were selling food items in their Library and he eyed the wares, and turned away like he could not afford it.  This is before I became handicapped,  I chased after him, and said, 'Sir, excuse me, sir-I have too much of this, would you like a bag,' That way I could keep his dignity in tact rather than treat him like a smelly homeless guy by the side of the road that most people ignore.

I do not say this to brag, I am saying this is the contrast between the two Camp Meetings.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service