Adventist Online

Everywhere wherever I go.. wherever I ve been.. still same.. the racism is spread aming Sda!

Views: 4193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Austin?

Montrose area?

Yes of course God did made all people. Then we broke into nations with different cultures and laws. The Bible then tells us Satan gave his seat and authority to world governments who hate Christians. 

Christians founded the US colonies and states. The romanists have always been pro immigration whether Irish or German Catholics or other Latins from south of the border. It is about RELIGION not race.

The Mexicans were not allowed to immigrate north before the 1965 Immigration Act. Most of the Africans have been here before the Europeans arrived so they all have a place (unless they are Caribbean Latins).

After immigration is allowed then some will mix, it is just a fact of life; destructive behavior frowned upon in the past for good reason.

Back to Satan's world govt - anyone who opposes the global plans to bring in immigrants to replace the Christians will be called "racist". In fact "racist" and "racism" ideology did not exist before Marxism (Webster's 1829, racism is not there.)

We do not learn the Marxist ideology from the Bible, it more often comes from too much teevee and taught in most state schools.

Conclusion

Inter-racial-cultural dating & marriage happens but is not an ideal family or society. The level of violence in U.S. Sanctuary Cities is due to multiculturalism, not firearms. Homogeneous societies function best, thus multiculturalism (implying one culture is replacing another) and inter-racial-culture families is an act of violence or even genocide.

All is not rosey with an interracial family, Vincent. There are cultural differences creating problems with relatives, and the community. You can talk about your faith in God but if you are supporting Rome's plans to change the USA into another Latin country then is this the faith of Jesus?

Your personal definitions of what is discrimination, prejudice or "racist" does not apply with interracial marriages since the problem here is people crossing borders and resulting relations. They are just fine in their own lands. It is not racist to enforce border laws or prevent theft of your lands and culture from others who covet these possessions. Continuing to label anyone who opposes multiculturalism "racist" is marxist ideology, from Rome.

While your Christian faith may be well founded and good once the culture becomes fractured compromise sets in, either religious or political (i.e. supporting immigration). You will find immigration and interracial marriage is unwanted in every nation on the planet. Try going to her ancestral country and see how life works there; see if there is any so-called prejudice or "racism" in that country.

Supporting immigration will help maybe 1 in 10 come to the true Jesus. That means 9 / 10 do not, showing the suicidal ends of such a plan. They will change us in the end. We can love and support the people in their own lands, they do not all have to come to the USA.

Immigration Gumballs

"I'm not familiar with Rome having an agenda to turn the United States into a Latin country. I would be interested in hearing more about that in a separate discussion thread. I am afraid though, that I have not helped in any endeavor to turn any country into Latin. I have no Latin in me that I am aware of and my wife is Asian."
-
Vincent, you are going to do whatever you do on this no matter what anyone says, I am just pointing out support of immigration is very misguided, as misguided as being a soldier for Rome's empire.

Inter-racial marriage does not help build a church. For as many come in this manner probably as many are repelled. If anything it causes strife - one reason there are different churches and conferences based on cultures. People get married all around the world having nothing to do with Christianity, they simply want a mate, and some emigrate. (altho Holy Matrimony is a biblical institution)

The Roman Church is a global multicultural empire that has always used immigration to change nations, in the same way Muslims do, a literal immigration jihad. The Philippine Asian Catholics may not consider themselves "Latin" but were held by Spain just the same before the US took possession. Vietnam also has a Catholic population. Whether the immigrants are Latin or not all that matters to Rome is they are not the majority Rome wants to replace with a different culture. In the USA this would be the White Anglo-Saxon Protestants (WASP as they say).

Wikipedia is familiar with Catholic immigration

By the time of the American Revolution, 35,000 Catholics formed 1.2% of the 2.5 million white population of the thirteen seaboard colonies. continues

John F. Kennedy initially proposed an overhaul of American immigration policy that later was to become the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, sponsored by Kennedy's brother Senator Edward Kennedy. continues

In 1965, the United States demographic consisted of 90 percent European-Americans, 7 percent African-Americans and 3 percent Latino-Hispanic-Americans. continues

It is quite hilarious that JamesS does not include himself as an immigrant or his ancestor does not include immigrants. As far as I can tell if you are not in the garden of Eden then you must have had ancestors who were immigrants at some time. Maybe the peoples that lived in America before the Europeans immigrants turned up had the same view as JamesS, if so would JamesS consider a move back.

Vincent, if I may, it is not a question of the Roman Catholic Church wanting to change the USA into a Latin country. The Roman Catholic Church wants to change the USA into a Roman Catholic country.

Certainly, it did target the USA for immigration from Roman Catholics but initially they were from Canada and Ireland and then Italy. It has never had anything to do with race or ethnicity but was purely a religious exercise. Catholicism did enter the USA and spread throughout the nation but it was done initially by bringing predominantly white Catholics. If the RCC had tried to use black Catholics then they would have immediately faced the racism that was endemic in a slave-holding nation.

Immigration or emigration is not bad per se. The USA and Australia were founded by immigrants, Great Britain benefitted from its policy of accepting the persecuted of other nations. Immigration has also given many the opportunity to hear the Gospel who otherwise may not have heard it.

JameS said, "Inter-racial marriage does not help build a church. For as many come in this manner probably as many are repelled."

Probably? Come on JameS, you are just making this up as you go along. You have no evidence for any part of that statement. If you are looking at a church who's members are of one race then inter-racial marriage may well help build the church by breaking down any barriers that may prevent a member of another race attending.

I know of several black churches that are desperate to have white members but when white people see a sea of black faces in the church they walk away as they think it is a "black" church and so their race precludes them from joining. One of the great benefits of inter-racial marriages is that they break down racism (and produce some beautiful children :-) ).

:)

James2,

I also have some serious issues with what you are saying here. As follows:

"It is about RELIGION not race." - No, the OP has been very clear in what he is saying, he is speaking about racism in the SDA Church.

"Most of the Africans have been here before the Europeans arrived so they all have a place (unless they are Caribbean Latins)." - The Europeans arrived in 16th century; the Africans arrived 100 years later, in the 17th century. What is a "Caribbean Latin"?

"After immigration is allowed then some will mix, it is just a fact of life; destructive behavior frowned upon in the past for good reason." - Why is mixing with immigrants wrong? How is it destructive behaviour? and, what was the "good reason" for frowning upon it?

You say that racism didn't exist until Marx used the word. Are you saying that there was no discrimination based on race prior to the end of the 19th century? (It would be good to see a quote from Marx; I am aware of Trotsky's use of the word "racists" but not how Marx uses it). Wasn't racism the foundation of slavery?

"Conclusion

Inter-racial-cultural dating & marriage happens but is not an ideal family or society." - how do you arrive at this conclusion? It cannot be derived from what you had posted in the body of your post. You do not give any reasons why "inter-racial-cultural" is not "an ideal family or society". You appear to be expressing an unsupported opinion.

"multiculturalism (implying one culture is replacing another)" - where do you get this implication from? It is not implied in the word itself and it is not what the word means.

"Homogeneous societies function best" - evidence?

inter-racial-culture families is an act of violence or even genocide." - evidence?

The entire post appears to be devoid of fact and entirely based on personal opinion. Am I being unfair in this summation?

JohnB - "It is about RELIGION not race." - No, the OP has been very clear in what he is saying, he is speaking about racism in the SDA Church."

-

Then he was being corrected. Multiculturalism is about religion that often but not always uses different races. Sometimes the counter-culture are of the same race (i.e., Irish)

JohnB - "Most of the Africans have been here before the Europeans arrived so they all have a place (unless they are Caribbean Latins)." - The Europeans arrived in 16th century; the Africans arrived 100 years later, in the 17th century. What is a "Caribbean Latin"?"

-

The Africans were brought to all the Americas beginning with Columbus and Spain before the British colonies. Two different Colonist: Catholics and Protestants. The Africans were here before the British colonist who founded the USA.

The Catholic Caribbean Isles are Latin since Columbus and Spain. What don't you understand about this, JohnB?

John - "I also have some serious issues with what you are saying here."

You haven't really disputed or proven anything, just asked me to repeat and clarify my own statements. 

(can we narrow this down to one point? These posts get too long...)

james2, it was not my intention to dispute anything with you (other than the Marx reference) but rather to clarify what you mean.

In regard to the OP, whilst I know he can speak for himself, you are re-defining what he said. He was clear, he said "racism" which is not synonymous with "multiculturalism".

As to your reply:

"The Catholic Caribbean Isles are Latin since Columbus and Spain. What don't you understand about this, JohnB?" - All of it. Why are the Catholic Caribbean Isles any different to the non-Catholic ones and how can the inhabitants be Latin if they are of Indian or Negro extraction?

"The Africans were brought to all the Americas beginning with Columbus and Spain before the British colonies. Two different Colonist: Catholics and Protestants. The Africans were here before the British colonist who founded the USA." - I understood it was in 1649 that a Dutch trader brought the first Africans to Jamestown, a British Colony. Where do you get your information from?

If you want to reduce length/number of questions, why not start with the unanswered part of my first post and then move on to the (connected?) issues in this post?

JohnB, My reply on immigration and multicultural families being about religion not race was not addressed to the OP. His topic appears to be centered on London immigration (post), which is also about religion not entirely about race. The governments bring in immigrants to replace the citizenry because they (our secular governments) hate Christians.

Muhammad the most common baby name in London

JohnB - "The Catholic Caribbean Isles are Latin since Columbus and Spain. What don't you understand about this, JohnB?" - All of it. Why are the Catholic Caribbean Isles any different to the non-Catholic ones and how can the inhabitants be Latin if they are of Indian or Negro extraction?"

-

All the Caribbean Isles are Catholic / Latin. I'm not aware of any that are not. If you know of one tell us about the place?

JohnB - "The Africans were brought to all the Americas beginning with Columbus and Spain before the British colonies. Two different Colonist: Catholics and Protestants. The Africans were here before the British colonist who founded the USA." - I understood it was in 1649 that a Dutch trader brought the first Africans to Jamestown, a British Colony. Where do you get your information from?"

-

Slavery in Spain's Colonies

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Spanish_New_World_colonies

Slavery was real racism unlike the so-called "racism" many claim today which is just marxist ideals on globalism and other opinions. The earlier analogy of real racism given was ww2 German claims some were lesser human, and evolution theories -- real racism.

Marxist ideals on "racism" is more of a political left argument in support of their own globalist ambitions, such as immigration. Claiming anti-immigration is "racist" is the same as saying U.S. laws are racist. No truth in that. The same is said sometimes of anyone who criticizes Obama. No truth in that either.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service