Adventist Online

WILL GOD BURN ME IN HELL IF I CONTINUE EATING CHICKEN AND FISH(MEAT)????

What is this message of health reform some adventists are talking about and making people feel as though its a pre-requisit for salvation? Please enlighten me. I only know one pre-requisit for salvation and thats accepting Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour( John 3:16). So what's this guilt trip about vegetarianism? I know that God doesn't change, he allowed them to eat meat and even Himself He ate fish, how can He now say we need to change our diet to vegetarianism? Enlighten me. Otherwise am ready to give up all for Jesus, but i wanna know the truth.. Somebody?

Views: 477

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How bad are God to privet us of eating meat etc! This is what is possible to read here and everywhere!

I still far away of obeying path, but I am not blame(tease) God, or excuse my weakness!

We must to change instead of running away...

About sex,we always want discuss/talk but about prophecies, about latter rain,etc never?

Its not conservative Christianity that is dangerous, its hypocrisy and phariseeism that is dangerous.
It's BOTH that are dangerous!
Remember 'The Way' is strict and God know what is best for us.
sarah i absolutely agree with you my sister. thanks so much.
Yes, just think about all the poor little Eskimos up in the Arctic who subsistence live, hunt and fish for their livelihood. Where plant food, ESP fresh plant food is practically non-existent during the LONG winter months.

(I am being derogatory) :-/
No, you are not...your point is well taken, Quancinda! =)
@Shavonne....ROTFLOL!!!!!! =)

I will just say this much those of us that can change our diet with little problem should do so ,, why??   the flesh of dead animals is not wholesome and the diseased  flesh is easily ruining your over all health ,.

Fact Or Fiction? . Can the eating of disesaed  meat and the  ingrediants they add today to keep it fresh looking and also have a long shelf life  . like for instance   meat glue,  be that which will make for pure blood? .

IN the day and age where sicknesses are climbing higher than ever would u  would I not  listen to the warnings that  the Lord has given to his last day people to  leave that which is killing u slowly ever so slowly alone and do your part to eat for strength? .

I dunno about  you but I know  eating meat slows down your thinking processs by clogging the  digestion system  and   I  sure want  to be  able    to think more clearly and make better decisions in the coming trials we soon going to experiance  would u not?? .

It best then to start this preparation now for in the times coming  this addiction will  not let u go.  .  NUFF SED.

Those who teach the principles of health reform should be intelligent in regard to disease and its causes, understanding that every action of the human agent should be in perfect harmony with the laws of life. The light God has given on health reform is for our salvation and the salvation of the world. Men and women should be informed in regard to the human habitation, fitted up by our Creator as His dwelling place and over which He desires us to be faithful stewards. "For ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people." 2 Corinthians 6:16.  {CD 461.1}

If one were to take heed to this philosophy then they must also consider the genetically engineered crops along with the plethora of growth hormones,pesticides,and other agents that essentially poison us through the consumption of vegetables as well.

...and fruit.  Too many people are ALLERGIC to nuts and grain.  No one can make a blanket statement about someone's diet.  No one here has revealed themselves as a Liscensed Medical Physician--and even so, they are not YOURS.  

PRAY, STUDY THE WORD OF GOD, FAST, and let the Holy Spirit lead in you into what is best for YOU....and focus on how to actually minister and witness about JESUS!

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service