Adventist Online

WILL GOD BURN ME IN HELL IF I CONTINUE EATING CHICKEN AND FISH(MEAT)????

What is this message of health reform some adventists are talking about and making people feel as though its a pre-requisit for salvation? Please enlighten me. I only know one pre-requisit for salvation and thats accepting Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour( John 3:16). So what's this guilt trip about vegetarianism? I know that God doesn't change, he allowed them to eat meat and even Himself He ate fish, how can He now say we need to change our diet to vegetarianism? Enlighten me. Otherwise am ready to give up all for Jesus, but i wanna know the truth.. Somebody?

Views: 472

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The answer to the OP post has been given in the pages and posts previously.  The answers have been well supported through Holy Scripture by many different people.  May each person follow the Word of God as the Holy Spirit leads and convicts their hearts.

Blessings!

For me, God won't burn us from eating meat that are allowed in the Health Laws but the main point there is that we should at least practice vegetarianism because it is better for our health.

Better to our health and to survive in the last minutes before Jesus coming! I am exciting to do changes in my life!

Blessings!

Again and again I have been shown that God is trying to lead us back, step by step, to his original design,—that man should subsist upon the natural products of the earth. Among those who are waiting for the coming of the Lord, meat-eating will eventually be done away; flesh will cease to form a part of their diet. We should ever keep this end in view, and endeavor to work steadily toward it. I cannot think that in the practice of flesh-eating we are in harmony with the light which God has been pleased to give us. All who are connected with our health institutions especially should be educating themselves to subsist on fruits, grains, and vegetables. If we move from principle in these things, if we as Christian reformers educate our own taste, and bring our diet to God’s plan, then we may exert an influence upon others in this matter, which will be pleasing to God. {CTBH 119.1} EW

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service