Adventist Online

Is it not good or good for woman to be alone?

Views: 934

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Carol, When I was younger I really wanted to get married. I prayed to God to bring me a husband or make me happy being single. He made me happy being single.

ah. Im happy too being single,

But I make God as my partner.

hmmmm. I never knew that God was up for grabs. Its good that you enjoy being single but in a way you are putting fear in finding a partner. 

The  bible  said  it is  not  good  for  Man  to be  alone.  In  this  sense  it  meant both  men  and  women.  The  bible   doesn't  lie.

um  Carol  the ideal nature God first intended for mankind was to reproduce n replenish the EARTH, He also plaed within their being a desire to be with the Opposite  sex  not the same sex as many would have us believe is normal .in todays society. //It also develops one character in that the y learn to be one  Like the trimnity of one NATURE. Sadly today because sin is so revelant and  growing leaps and  miles many of todays people do not want t o share and think they fine,.

marriage is not about just self it is  self sacrificing in nature meaning simply u look for the benefiet of the other and not just what u desire .. In sharing  u become less sef centered n  true happiness comes about in sharing with  another  and showing compassion and grace to another faulty person  n helping to mold them as well as yourself by Showing undo favor to a  sinner Jus tas God forgives us  for our faults..

Many times when a husband or wife raises ther voice in Anger their is this lingering resentment that wants to retaliate and get them back   . This takes on many different forms of action like refusal to  forgive  a refusual to listen  reasonably to council and making up excuses Why u are lying by saying nothing wrong when asked but in your heart u are resentful. .. Some today will  be single rather than give up on being in a relationship because it much to hard to die to self and the y know the bible states that their  is to be self denial in marraige  but if they submit it hurts  too much .... 

Marriage is not about 1 person being the  overlord n dictating to the pther what is to be done it is adjusting to another n  allowing them to have a say in your life which pleases the Lord. . Icant tell u from my own experiance for  Ifailed   in wanting this  for my life but  theones i chose wanted things just their way only no sacrifice for themselves . If al lu want in a marriage is what the other will do for u and have them  keep giving and giving and yet u refuse to give back  u will just make the others  life  miserable and u to will just be looking  for Love and never finding  true Joy for it is in the giving o f yourself that u recieve back.. 

oh Thank you Uncle. I will pray

there is no such thing as a perfect marriage. you are going to have trials, tribulations, bills, dirty diapers, don't think its the easy life since it takes work as a team. 

If all u want in a marriage is what the other will do for u and have them  keep giving and giving and yet u refuse to give back  u will just make the others  life  miserable... <-- this is how my father acts towards my mother. I cannot stand it and I wish it would change.

If I were to get into a relationship, nothing good can come from it. It will only tear my family a part.
some people need to stay alone so they can better serve God.

There are hardly any young adventist men in my country, and those who are adventist... I would call unconverted Christians. You look at how they act and speak, then wonder: are they even Christians??...not the kind of people I need in my life

"If all u want in a marriage is what the other will do for u and have them  keep giving and giving and yet u refuse to give back  u will just make the others  life  miserable... <-- this is how my father acts towards my mother. I cannot stand it and I wish it would change."

True words. 

Maybe God has someone in mind for you.  It is very difficult to wait but waiting for good things but waiting for good things is always difficult.   

Only accept good things from the Lord.  

hi, how are you doin?

you wont be alone.... i know that. lol

bakit po? kilala mo ako? Its so hard kasi na mamili at ayu kong makasakit...haist kuya

hahaha! ayaw makasakit ha?

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by