Adventist Online

If you are prison (may be during persecution time) and the only food is uncleaned food of no option being served,will you eat unclean food or risk dying starvation or malnourished.... What's your opinion?

Views: 221

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what would Christ do? 40 days in the desert, and He even refused bread and water, clean food, based on PRINCIPLE.
Remember, when you are tested, there are people you are witnessing of God to. Ask God for a clear head, that
you may draw others to Him. Remember the big picture. It may be and usually is, that you are the only witness to God some may ever see. Don't blow your chance to let God be revealed through you. Victory over sin is the sweetest food you will ever eat. :) The sin is not the food, it is doubting God knows what is happening, and that you must decide for yourself. Peace and Love to you.
"Whatever is not from faith is sin." Rom.14:23.

Eating unclean meat is nof from faith, therefore it is sin.

As though the arm of the Lord was too short to save. Is He not able to "prepare a table before us in the presence of our enemies"? Ps.23:5.

sky

*As some have shown, Daniel was a perfect example of faith when refraining from eating unclean meat. It could have meant death to refuse to eat from the king's table.
I would risk dying of starvation or malnourishment because I would want to obey God and honor Him. If presented with unclean food (food that goes against the dietary laws of what God said was good for meat, clean), I pray that He would give me the strength to be faithful until the end and be a conqueror over my appetite.
"Sabes Que" now what in the world is that?

sky :)
I think i would pray hard to God about it. He will not let his people suffer. If Im going to die, eventually we all do, I want to die in peace with my self knowing I stood up for whats right. After all, if we are in prison during persecution, wouldnt it be somewhat hipocritical to go against the very thing we preach? We may as well adhere to the conformities of the world and modern society and adapt to sunday traditions.

It is a personal choice, however, this vegan adventist would rather put all her faith in God and pray that he take the pain away from starving. Maybe a miracle would prevail and he will rain manna on us..? either way. I know my God will not falter or disapoint. When the time comes for us to be faced with hard times, those who are true to God will be taken care of. The bible says it. Somewhere, it says, and Im not quoting, about not to look back or bring things with you that God will provide us with everything we need.
Amen!
Hi all!

my question with this whole thing of clean and unclean things is; do we still also consider a person who has a rush on his or her skin as unclean? or we just picking food?

according to the law there were many things that were considered unclean not just food but i dont see any of them refered to as unclean now,only food, can someone please explain how this works incase im missing something?
We do a lot of pickin' and choosin' about what WE want to call unclean. And sometimes a big imagination helps.
Okay so the other things that GOD said were unclean fell away except for food. Im guessing that this was intrenched by the health message.

unclean food according to GOD only includes some types of meats as compared to health message that incourages no meat at all.

so can we eat meat that GOD said is clean?
I'll stick with what the Bible says ...
Reply by mathi 40 minutes ago
Okay so the other things that GOD said were unclean fell away except for food. Im guessing that this was intrenched by the health message.

unclean food according to GOD only includes some types of meats as compared to health message that incourages no meat at all.

so can we eat meat that GOD said is clean?
if you are talking about touching dead animals or those with infectious disease, there is still a reason to not touch certain things. To stop spreading illness.

Yes, God has told us there are clean meats, we are allowed to eat.. However, that was after the flood when there was no vegetation to speak of for a while.
there are nutrition facts that show eating vegetarian will help your body machine purr like a kitten, and run more smoothly. Through ellen white, the Holy Spirit disclosed this to all of us.
It is the original diet, from the garden of eden.
We are all going to die. A vegetarian diet gives us a better quality of life, more clearheadedness. we really have no say in the quantity of our lives; accidents abound.
hi!!...I pray God to never lett me to eat something unclean.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service