Adventist Online

You think your "new" bible version is safe to use? All Christians must watch this video.

i gotta say ive always known the NIV to be satanic from a long time. its actually produced  by a the same company that publishes the satanic bible and alot of homosexual books as well. now tell me why do millions of people read and uses the NIV bible. even on 3ABN they use it alot. how can the remnant church be using and teaching from a corrupted bible. and anyone who wanna post garbage trying to defend their beloved NIV, ESV, NLT, NKJV and all other corrupt bible versions need to watch the video before they make a comment.

Views: 2088

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All scripture is given by inspiration of God. Don't you think he watches over translations also? Remember the kj version is a translation too!

The Adventist Church my not be the End Time church. Even our church is being taken over by the fallacies in other churches. Those that remain faithful for Truth may have to break away yet again, and with no denominational name to join others of previous faiths and religions that found the Truth and become just a remnant.

wrong! read what the prophet said: The Adventist church is the final church. 

You do realize we are the 7th Day Adventist Church as where there are others? In that light, which Adventist Church? The Seventh Day? Very well then. But you do not think we would have to separate ourselves if the church becomes to compromised by false teachings? The Adventist Church could be the last remnant church, but my stake is with the Bible, not a denomination. Truth over label.

No, I do not believe "we would have to separate ourselves if the church becomes too compromised by false teaching". The bible and SOP tell us that this is the final church before Jesus comes. Those who separate are either false shepherds, uninformed, or have 7 demons. If this was not the final church then an offshoot or separation would be justified. 

But I will hasten to agree with you that there is compromise, etc. in the church. 

If all the different peoples are meant to join together into one church in the end, there would have to be something that identifies us as God's true church. If we are filled with the same compromise as the other denominations, then I would hope some of the fundamental teachings we have are not compromised by that time for they are the only things that separate us from our other brothers and sisters.

And yes, it says "final church" but does not say by name. I have not read that far into Ellen White's books to know if she says it in fact. I may be wrong that there may not be another church by the End Time, but I believe it is God's Word that says who we are, not denomination. There are those that may never know of the Seventh Day Church, but know of God's true teachings that will be in Heaven. So it will be faith that defines us, not a label.

I know that the Lord loves His church. It is not to be disorganized or broken up into independent atoms. There is not the least consistency in this; there is not the least evidence that such a thing will be.—Selected Messages 2:63, 68, 69 (1893).{LDE 51.3}

The Lord has declared that the history of the past shall be rehearsed as we enter upon the closing work. Every truth that He has given for these last days is to be proclaimed to the world. Every pillar that He has established is to be strengthened. We cannot now step off the foundation that God has established. We cannot now enter into any new organization; for this would mean apostasy from the truth.—Manuscript 129, 1905.{2SM 390.1}

I am instructed to say to Seventh-day Adventists the world over, God has called us as a people to be a peculiar treasure unto Himself. He has appointed that His church on earth shall stand perfectly united in the Spirit and counsel of the Lord of hosts to the end of time.—Letter 54, 1908 (January 21, 1908.).{2SM 397.3}

Then what of those in the church that do not accordingly? Do you believe they will leave themselves if not removed, and side with the world? That is my reason for the line of thinking. God's church is to be without blemish and as it stands, it has blemishes.

Another thing I said before. What of those that follow in the Spirit of God's Word that are not Seventh-Day Adventists in name, but are in practice? I know in the end all will come under the banner of God's Truth the world over, but I know of those in other denominations that practice as we do, but are not of us. What would convince that that the denomination is under truth if they are under the truth themselves?

"I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will hear My voice; and they will become one flock with one shepherd. John 10:16

amen

While we are on the subject, what about Spanish Bibles? I go to a spanish church and use a 'Reina Valera Antigua' and a 'Reina Valera 1995'.

All Bibles were popularly translated from the KJV, which was a work mainly from Tyndale....a single person inspired by God....so really regardless how poor the words are in your language, we have the COMFORTER the Holy Spirit who is our tutor to bring us into the real truths of Jesus written in words.

For example its a wonderful thing to witness to Catholics with their own Catholic Bibles, and to JW's with their own JW's Bibles....truth is found in every Bible, its a matter of being connected to the source of truth first...that is the Holy Spirit who represents Jesus, and they with bring you into all truth....showing which seeds to neglect and which seeds to sow....And if the written word is too polluted, than SCIENCE experiments will show truth in Mother Nature, the work of SEEDS that are real and living, they too testify of the living God, and a source of truth to those willing to seek truth....none of us are without excuse, all can seek God regardless of the language and the words we have....

Hope this helps

SHalom

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com