Adventist Online

You think your "new" bible version is safe to use? All Christians must watch this video.

i gotta say ive always known the NIV to be satanic from a long time. its actually produced  by a the same company that publishes the satanic bible and alot of homosexual books as well. now tell me why do millions of people read and uses the NIV bible. even on 3ABN they use it alot. how can the remnant church be using and teaching from a corrupted bible. and anyone who wanna post garbage trying to defend their beloved NIV, ESV, NLT, NKJV and all other corrupt bible versions need to watch the video before they make a comment.

Views: 2088

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes it is a paraphrase; ANYONE that reads the preface by Mr. Blanco himself can see that he very clearly states that and that the CW is not a "study" bible. I suppose every book written about the Bible or every "paraphrased" Bible story book should be taken out of circulation too. The problem is not that Mr Blanco like thousands of other authors and Bible teachers and pastors produced a paraphrase of the Bible. It's the total laziness of the vast majority of Christians who will not go to the well and drink it straight from the word of God for themselves. Unfortunately, too many of us misuse the writings of EGW the same way. It's the height of laziness and stupidity to neglect the Scriptures and read ANYTHING by ANY ONE in its place. The bulk of anyone's reading and study should be the Scripture. And in reality, the best study aid is a concordance and a good Greek/Hebrew dictionary. The Holy Spirit is the best teacher when we put forth a bit of effort.

Hello Jim

Thanks for the reply

I have an issue with the way it is marketed and used.  It is called the clear word indicating that it is the word of God free from paraphrase. And many SDA's use it as their principal bible. I don't think they are lazy but scared to confront bible verses that may not support their traditional point of view. I agree there are many versions of the bible and we must not neglect the reading of the scriptures. We must use the Holy Spirit to guide us, not traditional or organizational bias.

" its actually produced  by a the same company that publishes the satanic bible and alot of homosexual books as well " You need to get some of your facts straight and stay off you tube. The KJV uses the word Easter. Are you going to say that it's a pagan translation? While you may not agree with some of the things that the editors for some of the "study" bible editions write in their study notes you need to remember that study notes are commentary by men with their own theological slant. They aren't infallible or inspired. Some of the verses that have been "omitted" are combined into the prior verse. Until our movement became a church we were Sunday keepers. You need to get off the witch hunt. Not everyone who is not an SDA yet is a reprobate.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service