Adventist Online

First my name is Emile, and i am glad to be here on this site with you......Why there is so many single men and women in the SDA churches,and almost no much marriages are taking place?

Views: 307

Replies to This Discussion

No...God said there is not good for man to be alone....and for my self, i don't like to be alone also...but i can't push my self to marry some one with my decision only...i give it all to my God...i trust Him and He will give me the good one for me, but i don't know when...

Could it be because of our selective criteria,we cut short our blessing,?could it be God already send so many potantial Mate to us,but the shoice of God do not feet our criteria? Is human being can be their own stambling blocked.I am just asking the question,for i do not have the answer myself,all i know something is wrong.......There is.. a crisis...and everyone have to attends to it.For many of our members are EPERIENCING THINGS OUTSIDE THE CHRCH.WHAT? IS THAT...TRUE?......YES....IT...IS......WOW.?

I  dont  think  that  had  happen  to  me  Emile. I  believe  that was  is for  you ,  you will  have  it.

I believed that manythings were there,made for us,and we came sort of them because of our humanity took over.Meaning,we do not always get what it was mainted for us,for our nature often gat the way of our blessing.See,Israel supposed to enter the Land of canaan sooner,but,the humanity of the people took over them,cause their blessing to be cut off,and stayed in the dry desert land for a longer period of time.Today,it is not any better,our wants,and desires,can be a stumbling block in the process of our happiness.We need to completly surrounder to God,forget, what we want,and take what God gives us,and we will see how the solution is simple....

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2014   Created by Clark P.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service