► W E L C O M E ◄
Latest Activity: Jan 5
by janice northcutt huse
Artist unknown. Cover art for The Bible Story, Vol. 10. Pacific Press, 1957.
Climbing high mountains: Illustrated by Harry Baerg.
( Lessons to learn from Humble Pencil )
1. Everything you do will always leave a mark
2. You can always correct the mistakes you make (just turn the pencil around)
3. What is important is what is inside you and not outside of you
4. In life you will undergo painful sharpenings which will make you better in what you do.
5. To be the best you can be, you must allow yourself to be held and guided by the Hand (God) that holds you.
- The beauty of the rose
- The wonderful colours of the Peacock's feathers
- The thrill of a breathtaking sunset
- The unfolding of God's carpets of green
- The jewelled elegance of the snow flake
- The glittering descent of a sparkling waterfall
- The tranquillity of a peaceful sea, lapping its relaxed waves upon a Palm covered tropical Island
All these wonders of God's glorious creation would lose so much of their appeal were it not for the miracle of colour.
Painting by Lars Justinen. I love the way this artist depicts the second coming and the return of Jesus Christ.
The rainbow signifies the glory, majesty and honour of the Lord Jesus Christ "One sat on the throne. And He who sat there was like a jasper and a sardius stone in appearance; and there was a rainbow around the throne, in appearance like an emerald.
The city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light.
Started by Adebusoye Damilola. Last reply by Ross Sawyer Sep 28, 2012.