Adventist Online

Ben Brower's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I will ask the question again, is there error in the Great Controversy?  Is EGW Insp…"

Ben Brower replied May 4, 2014 to JESUS TOUCHES THE EARTH AT SECOND ADVENT, RIGHT?

56 17 minutes ago
Reply by Willshallbe Given

" I quote Inspiration only.  All SDA's know that the 1,000 years in spent in Heaven a…"

Ben Brower replied Feb 5, 2014 to JESUS TOUCHES THE EARTH AT SECOND ADVENT, RIGHT?

56 17 minutes ago

"So you didn't find even one quote from Sister White that puts Job 19: 25-27 after th…"

Ben Brower replied Jan 29, 2014 to JESUS TOUCHES THE EARTH AT SECOND ADVENT, RIGHT?

56 17 minutes ago

"Hi again, We all know that after the 1,000 years, Christ will come down to the Mt. o…"

Ben Brower replied Jan 27, 2014 to JESUS TOUCHES THE EARTH AT SECOND ADVENT, RIGHT?

56 17 minutes ago

"Greetings again, Your thoroughness of thought is very commendable.  I do appreciate…"

Ben Brower replied Jan 24, 2014 to JESUS TOUCHES THE EARTH AT SECOND ADVENT, RIGHT?

56 17 minutes ago

"Thank you Willshallbe Given.   Yes, you give a very good standard SDA answer to the…"

Ben Brower replied Jan 21, 2014 to JESUS TOUCHES THE EARTH AT SECOND ADVENT, RIGHT?

56 17 minutes ago

"No need, you have proved my point."

Ben Brower replied Apr 9, 2012 to ARE WE DECEIVED?

24 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Jeff Woodman

"Frank, If Sister White is correct, and she is; What beliefs do you hold as Truth, th…"

24 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Jeff Woodman

"Greetings Frank, The ref was purposely mis-quoted to see if any body cared.  So few…"

24 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Jeff Woodman

"Greetings Deven, Sorry this thread looks like it died!   You have a good testimony.…"

Ben Brower replied Apr 8, 2012 to ARE WE DECEIVED?

24 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Jeff Woodman

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com