Adventist Online

Actually they are trying to change all the sabbaths to sunday in the new bibles. how can we testify and show people that the sabbath is the day that Gods people have to worship?

Views: 29

Replies to This Discussion

Hi charlenny, I would use the KJV or the NKJV to give the standard Bible proofs of the 7th day sabbath. I would also study extensively, if you have not already, the reasons and proof of liberal deviant Bible versions and how they have added to and deleted important parts of God's Word.

You can also present the U.S. Naval Observatory (and British) evidence on how astronomers can view and record the movements of stars and planets to show that not one micro-second has been changed or lost from history since the beginning of time. Show also that the Sabbath is not a Jewish institution but was given at creation to man. (Gen 2:3)

Gen 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

You could also provide prophecy proof upon the papacy's attempted change, Daniel 7:25, and all that entails, correlating with Revelation.

In addition, give solid references of the Roman power's own writings as they claim responsibility for the change. Also be prepared to refute the Bible texts that "seem" to justify the first day of the week, but as we know, do not.

Show also the Bible proof that the Sabbath is tied to the final seal of God, and describes the loyalty of the true remnant of God's last day people.

Thank you for your solid stand upon the 7th day Sabbath, a very critical Bible doctrine and the center of the ten commandments, that constitute the faith of Jesus and those who keep the commandments of God. I know this is more information than you asked for, but for me, I prefer to leave no stone unturned in restoring the breach in the law.

Isa 58:12 And they that shall be of you shall build the old waste places: you shall raise up the foundations of many generations; and you shall be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

Isa 58:13 If you turn away your foot from the sabbath, from doing your pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honorable; and shall honor him, not doing your own ways, nor finding your own pleasure, nor speaking your own words:

Isa 58:14 Then shall you delight yourself in the LORD; and I will cause you to ride on the high places of the earth, and feed you with the heritage of Jacob your father: for the mouth of the LORD has spoken it.
God bless, and Happy sabbath, Steve
Hi!

Where did you find this information so I can use it in discussion? I know other Bibles other than the KJV have numerous errors, and this one's a whopper! Well, the KJV isn't perfect, but the closest.

I can only see where comparrison with other Scriptures would help in this situation. Our belief in the Sabbath is intergral to our faith. If one throws out the fourth Commandment, there's no convincing them. Only the Holy Spirit can convince anyone anyway. We are to be the witness, God gives the increase.
Gods word is amazing ,only God wrote the word. Man has altered NIV is not good.
Attachments:

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by Clark P.   Powered by