Adventist Online

if we put good things in our bodies, then our hospital bills wouldnt be so much..and then we would not have to compromise our health.

Views: 84

Replies to This Discussion

I need prayers friends because i cant take any drink, be it tea, coffee, milk, and others without putting in Sugar, i mean enouph Sugar. need some advice on how i can do away with them yet i hear sugar isnt good for my health

Thanx and God bless you
Hi Tweheyo,
Don't you think the wisest and safest decision to take is to abstain from these beverages since you cannot practice good temperance of sugar (especially white sugar) intake?

I think it is better to go to heaven (good health) with one eye(without sugar) that to perish in hell (poor health) with both (sugar).

Avoid it and be free from over-indulgence of appetite.

God bless you as you make radical decisions in life regarding your health.
Hello, I know that sugar seems hard not to use,but look at it like my children. They tell their friends that if you drink that drink with white sugar you will surely died! The youngest then adds you don't want to died Grandpa do you! why don't you try Avgave or brown sugar until you can ween off completely. You'll even lose some weight when you stop using sugar.
Eat fruits, drink water. Use honey or brown sugar as a sweetener. I only use honey with tea, no white sugar. I prepare lemonade with brown sugar. Prepare your meals as simple as possible avoiding lots of condiments just use onions or things to enhance the flavor. Pray. God can help you do what you are unable to do on your own.
Hi Tweheyo,

Congratulations, this is the first step in stop using sugar - admitting that you are using too much and seeking help! Way to go, Tweheyo!

Any way, the next step now is prayer, ask God to give you strength to stop using so much sugar, for your tea and drink/juice, substitute the sugar with honey.

The next step is to drink lots of pure water (yes, just water) when you get thirsty instead of going for the juice, drink water; Oh, by the way - coffee is not good for you either, sorry!
Hello, I know that sugar seems hard not to use,but look at it like my children. They tell their friends that if you drink that drink with white sugar you will surely died! The youngest then adds you don't want to died Grandpa do you! why don't you try Avgave or brown sugar until you can ween off completely. You'll even lose some weight when you stop using sugar.
hi, i love to eat meat because vegetables doesnt have a good taste. my question is how can i cook vegetable that have a good aroma and taste without meat. sorry cant take food without meat.
Hi ^_^ for me i love to eat vegetable ever since i'm a child ^_^ i really love the taste compared to any other foods hehe. I'm from Philippines, i love most the Moringa (called Malunggay in Philippines) loaded with nutrients, vitamins and amino acids, cooked in coconut milk (gata ng niyog) without meat ^_^ ..cooked with squash, string beans etc.. ^_^.. or even Banana heart (puso ng saging) cooked also with gata ^_^ ...just love those

God bless
That's the problem Cris ong, you love to eat meat, therefore your taste-bud is 'overactive'! lol.

Any way, you do not cook vegetables, you steam or stir fry it - after you have properly washed and cut the vegetables (e.g. cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, sweet-pepper, onion) put a tablespoon of oil in the fry pan let heat for about 2 to 3 minutes, then add vegetable and salt to taste, stir, then cover on low heat for about 5 minutes. yum, yum!

You can also have raw vegetables (lettuce, tomato, threaded carrots, sweet pepper) with your meat, this will help develop your taste for vegetables.
that's true...good day to you and God bless...

Right!

"My people are destroyed for the lack of knowledge"

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com