Adventist Online

Hi guys,

I'm interested in studying out the details of the sanctuary message line upon line and comparing it to end times in terms of how the remnant should be living and what our role is in these days. We know that Jesus is our High Priest.

Let's start with some proofs on our doctrine. Why is it necessary to understand the sanctuary message and how do we know that Jesus is in the Most Holy Place (MHP)? What is He doing there and why is it relevant? What are we supposed to be doing while Jesus is in the MHP? These are just some questions to start off. Feel free to chime in with some Scripture and SOP!

Views: 134

Replies to This Discussion

Here is a little something that Christ inspired me with. Its a PDF based on your topic of the sanctuary and the end times. Its an intro study from the workshop that I do, just something to get people to view that bible in a different and stop looking at God as a story teller. http://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/2473393695?profi...

All of the bible stories are laid out in a sanctuary pattern, and walks the reader from the courtyard to the "MHP", and the events that take place while Christ is in each compartment are typified in the stories. The whole bible is to be studied like the books of Daniel And Revelation. They are real events that foreshadow future events. The information found in Daniel and Revelation are in the bible beginning at Genesis 1, even the rise of America etc...

Hey thanks so much! I will look over it and post my thoughts.

The sanctuary is the only place that we understand the LOVE of God to the saints and all human beings.Look at Psalms 77:13.The way of the Lord is in the sanctuary. Christ Met Man as Man.--Leaving the royal courts of heaven Christ came to our world to represent the character of His Father, and thus help humanity to return to their loyalty. The image of Satan was upon men, and Christ came that He might bring to them moral power and efficiency. He came as a helpless babe, bearing the humanity we bear. "As the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same." He could not come in the form of an angel; for unless He met man as man, and testified by His connection with God that divine power was not given to Him in a different way to what it will be given to us, He could not be a perfect example for us. He came in humility, in order that the humblest being upon the face of the earth could have no excuse because of his poverty, or ignorance, and say, Because of these things, I cannot obey the law of Jehovah. Christ clothed His divinity with humanity, that humanity might touch humanity; that He might live with humanity and bear all the trials and afflictions of man. He was tempted in all points like as we are, yet without sin. In His humanity He understood all the temptations that will come to man (MS 21, 1895).  {7BC 925.1}  
     (1 Timothy 2:5; 1 John 2:1, 2; Revelation 3:4.)

Is the sanctuary message presented as a complicated topic?

The Sanctuary is as simple or as complicated as you want to make it I believe.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service