Adventist Online

Several time i has been asking my self how can we make our youth to actively engage in the missionary activities,why this is simply because we youth are those who are expected to carry on the salvation of Jesus Christ in the world we live there are different ways that we can use to make young people engage in this atractive mission
First by making them understand that when Jesus left the mission he left to all people see again in detail Mathew Chapter 28:18-20 what these verses try to explain is that You go now and make other my deciples and teach them all what i told you,
Second there is anotion that this world is not our home and this was reveled by Jesus Christ himself when he says I am not of this world as they are not that as our savior is not of this world we are to encourage our young Brother and Sister to understand that what we are supposed to d as young mens is just to work hard for other people salvation hope you guys have more to add to this discussion can i here from you please God Bless you All

Views: 64

Replies to This Discussion

A TIME CAN BE SET ONCE OR TWICE IN A MONTH WHERE THEY WILL GO OUT IN A CREATIVE WAY LIKE SINGING TOGETHER AT AN HOSPITAL AND THE MORE FUN IT IS THE MORE WILLING THE YOUTHS/PATHFINDERS WOULD WANT TO BE INVOLVED AND PROBABLY TAKE THEIR FRIENDS ALONG

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service