Adventist Online

Home Hypnotist

Presented by Scotty Mayer.

Visit www.littlelightministries.com for more information.

Views: 222

You need to be a member of Adventist Online to add comments!

Join Adventist Online

Comment by Lilla on September 14, 2011 at 2:40pm
Thanks for sharing this. I´ve already watched some videos about this topic (the whole Battles of faith series), but these videos completed the picture.
Comment by Jose C III on May 5, 2011 at 3:25pm
Maureen, thanks for watching :) This was def a great way to start the series, 3 videos come after this part 1. They touch on different areas, and the information is def as valuable as this one. I would rather not say much, rather let them speak for themselves :) I'm glad too, this type info is being shared for the same reasons. We should truly be careful. God bless.
Comment by Maureen Reynold on May 5, 2011 at 3:06pm

This was very inspireing and informative. I do look at movies and am able to identify areas of spiritualism in them and I am glad to know that this information is being sent to the world so thay can be careful of what they allow themselves to be exposed to. We should all be guarding the avenue to our soul.

Comment by Jose C III on April 26, 2011 at 11:55am
Thanks Hadassah. I agree. I hope to be able to post part 2 this Friday evening as the Sabbath draws near. Want to upload it here when it may get its most exposure. Everyone regardless of age needs to know this. Theres places the people of God should not spend there time at, and here we see real reasons as to why. As someone commented before, the next 3 parts contain such a wealth of information that we should be aware of. Feel free to look at head at them on vimeo. The parts that come next are wow.
Comment by Hadassah.Hatendi on April 26, 2011 at 11:48am
great sermon...would recommend everyone to watch!
Comment by Jose C III on April 22, 2011 at 12:39pm
Thanks for your comment A.A. This is such a great presentation, good information can be found here. I really wish adults, youth alike would give this a chance, and as you said, watch the other three parts. Choices will be made, but not if the knowledge isn't there.
Comment by Apostol A. on April 22, 2011 at 12:00pm

i've see this video many times.

Everyone, make sure u watch the other 3 parts. It is astonishing how satan works.

'BEWARE' !!!