Adventist Online

Christian Living & Health (940)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Bitter Price-Daily Devotion Feb.26, 2009

Chap. 57 - A Bitter Price He found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears. Heb. 12:17. {CC 63.1} No sooner had J…

Started by VPRaul

0 Feb 26, 2009

Bartered Birthright- Daily Devotion Feb 25, 2009

Chap. 56 - Bartered Birthright Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. Ps. 37:5. {CC 62.1} Isaac l…

Started by VPRaul

0 Feb 25, 2009

Twisted Values- Daily Devotion Feb 24, 2009

Chap. 55 - Twisted Values Thus Esau despised his birthright. Gen. 25:34. {CC 61.1} Esau had no love for devotion, no inclination to a reli…

Started by VPRaul

0 Feb 24, 2009

HEALTH REFORM

HEALTH REFORM "It is a sacred duty for those who cook to learn how to prepare healthful food. Many souls are lost as the result of poor c…

Started by VPRaul

9 Feb 23, 2009

Nonidentical Twins ------Days Devotion Feb 23, 2009

Chap. 54 - Nonidentical Twins And the boys grew: and Esau was a cunning hunter, a man of the field; and Jacob was a plain man, dwelling in…

Started by VPRaul

0 Feb 23, 2009

GIVE PRAISE AND REJOICE WHEN YOU ARE GOING THROUGH TRIALS.- THEY ARE BLESSINGS!

Good times and things are most times more harmful to our christianity than bad and difficult times. This might seems like a pretty strange…

Started by Hopal McClintock

3 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Hopal McClintock

Are Muslims part of christianity.

Since we know the ancestry of Abraham who had a son named Ismael, throw some light on this plz. Are muslims part of christianity. so Did Go…

Started by Pree

30 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Pree

Muslims! Friends or foes?!!!

Many Christians "Claim to be CHRISTIAN!!! but when they heard the Word Muslim or Islam... PREJUDICE character excites their hearts... commo…

Started by 어ㅣ디슨(EdisonBL)

7 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Gabriel Rodriguez de Espinoza

following that conversation I had with Jezz from the philippines (to God be the glory)

What is really the meaning of Life and death ? I really felt empty when it comes to Seventh Day Adventist Doctrines,,,, all i know about my…

Started by sky

32 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by sky

Amazing Facts & It Is Written

I just finished watching several episodes of Amazing Facts with Doug Batchelor . It is a really good show, you can tell Doug loves Jesus an…

Started by Mister Anonymous

93 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by sky

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link: