Adventist Online

Sabbath School Lesson Study Discussion (124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WHY CELEBRATE MOTHER'S DAY, BLACK HISTORY, EASTER, ETC? AREN'T THESE PAGAN HOLIDAYS?

PLEASE GO TO THE FILE BELOW AND DOWNLOAD YOUR ANSWER...

Started by PEPES

13 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Amelia

Teenagers out of order

Good evening my christian friends of adventist online it has a time that hasn,t been online. my discusion questian is how is it that when w…

Started by Beulah

15 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Jason M.

What does it mean - to prepare a place for you?

Joh 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. Joh 14:3 And i…

Started by David Mathew

9 Sep 28, 2014
Reply by David Mathew

Is perfection a lie?

My beloved in Christ, error is hard to detect when it is mixed with the truth. And since its difficult, many today have fallen deep into t…

Started by David Mathew

30 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Roland Jack Brandt

Living Like Christ. Lesson #7. Parable of the Sheep and Goats.

Tuesday's page is based on Jesus' parable of the Sheep and the Goats. The question is put -- "What is the basic message of Matthew 25:31-4…

Started by Stewart

2 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by Stewart

Sabbath School Lessons on Salvation

This weeks Sabbath School Discussion was about How to be Saved by Jesus. The lesson talked about your need, your repentance and confession…

Started by rob

2 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by lehcar

The Son of Man

Sunday's page gives the impression that Jesus referred to Himself as the Son of Man "more than eighty times." But I think the writer has be…

Started by Stewart

6 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Stewart

Be ye perfect - Was He ignorant ????)))))

Dear friends   The following passage is taken from this week’s lesson:  A lot of truth mixed with subtle error - Be alert to the direction…

Started by David Mathew

3 May 18, 2014
Reply by rob

Missing Jesus (Sabbath Afternoon Study)

How tragic it is, to spend a life-time studying and teaching the Bible, and to completely miss Jesus! How tragic, but how possible it is!…

Started by Stewart

7 May 15, 2014
Reply by Stewart

reliable statistics on persecution

Hello! I am preparing Sabbath School and I am searching for a reliable source of statistics on persecution. If anyone knows any site that h…

Started by MIhaela Engblom

2 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by JohnB

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link: