Adventist Online

James French's Discussions (2,701)

Discussions Replied To (2610) Replies Latest Activity

"There are many other scriptures that support my position as well as practical experi…"

James French replied 15 hours ago to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

72 9 hours ago
Reply by JohnB

"From King James Bible Research Council; https://kjbrc.org/the-use-of-italics-in-the…"

James French replied 15 hours ago to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

72 9 hours ago
Reply by JohnB

"The nine manifestations of holy spirit are not "gifts," as gifts is italicized in KJ…"

James French replied yesterday to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

72 9 hours ago
Reply by JohnB

".,JohnB: Practically every time I post, Elijah attacks. Because I am referring to an…"

James French replied Nov 2 to CALIFORNIA FIRES; PLEASE PRAY FOR RAIN, NO WINDS TO SPREAD FIRE, NO DEATHS ETC.

10 on Wednesday
Reply by Elijah

"Kinkade Fire update. Lake County is no longer in danger abd is 68% contained. No dea…"

James French replied Nov 1 to CALIFORNIA FIRES; PLEASE PRAY FOR RAIN, NO WINDS TO SPREAD FIRE, NO DEATHS ETC.

10 on Wednesday
Reply by Elijah

"JohnB. The main emphasis is the need for prayer. California is in great trauma. Yes,…"

James French replied Oct 31 to CALIFORNIA FIRES; PLEASE PRAY FOR RAIN, NO WINDS TO SPREAD FIRE, NO DEATHS ETC.

10 on Wednesday
Reply by Elijah

"The phenomenon of Acts 2:11 is that these different people from different countries…"

James French replied Oct 23 to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

72 9 hours ago
Reply by JohnB

"JohnB.  From the REV website I quote; "The Revised English Version® (REV®) is the Ne…"

James French replied Oct 23 to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

72 9 hours ago
Reply by JohnB

"Dear reasoning. I have quoted numerous scriptures and complete context of first Cori…"

72 9 hours ago
Reply by JohnB

"Elijah: The REV translators are so knowledgeable compared to you, knowing Greek, Heb…"

James French replied Oct 21 to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

72 9 hours ago
Reply by JohnB

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com