Adventist Online

Prophecy_101's Discussions (2,007)

Discussions Replied To (1994) Replies Latest Activity

"you cannot separate God's Love from His requirements for keeping His Law.  It is not…"

Prophecy_101 replied Apr 7, 2014 to Can I disobey, doubt and question God and still be in a saving relationship with Him?

83 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Randy Carloski

"I'll answer it for others in case you do not respond.  "merely" means "only". What…"

Prophecy_101 replied Apr 7, 2014 to Can I disobey, doubt and question God and still be in a saving relationship with Him?

83 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Randy Carloski

"Great quote. Do you know what "merely" means Randy Carloski?"

83 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Randy Carloski

"Once again, which true followers of God obey because they are commanded to only?  Th…"

83 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Randy Carloski

"     The man who attempts to keep the commandments of God from a sense of obligation…"

83 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Randy Carloski

"Do you think that people who DO what God says can only believe they are saved by the…"

83 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Randy Carloski

"They declare that we have only to believe on Jesus Christ, and that faith is all-suf…"

Prophecy_101 replied Apr 6, 2014 to Can I disobey, doubt and question God and still be in a saving relationship with Him?

83 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Randy Carloski

"God message is through Ellen White.  To downplay her role for God's people in the en…"

Prophecy_101 replied Apr 6, 2014 to Can I disobey, doubt and question God and still be in a saving relationship with Him?

83 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Randy Carloski

"Ellen White doe agree with the message of God and Jesus Christ so why would you not…"

83 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Randy Carloski

"Love in your mind negates keeping God's Laws to the letter AND the Spirit both.  Wh…"

Prophecy_101 replied Apr 5, 2014 to Can I disobey, doubt and question God and still be in a saving relationship with Him?

83 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Randy Carloski

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com