Adventist Online

Reasoning's Discussions (2,627)

Discussions Replied To (2627) Replies Latest Activity

"Peace        Rob wrote: "Thank you very much Reasoning for clearing up this problem…"

Reasoning replied Jan 12 to Order of Sequence

54 Jan 12
Reply by Reasoning

"Peace  Brother Rob, the 144,000 are called living saints, you don't think living s…"

54 Jan 12
Reply by Reasoning

"Peace   Brother Rob, I pray you and your family are well... and safe during the dev…"

54 Jan 12
Reply by Reasoning

"Peace   Ian (Elijah) wrote: "To me, she sees the 144000 and the great multitude as…"

Reasoning replied Jan 10 to Order of Sequence

54 Jan 12
Reply by Reasoning

"Peace  Leslie Ann asked in OP: "I will like to know the order of sequence in which…"

Reasoning replied Jan 10 to Order of Sequence

54 Jan 12
Reply by Reasoning

"Peace  Ian wrote: " Sunday keeping Happy Clappers are all about display and peacock…"

Reasoning replied Dec 9, 2019 to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

117 Jan 14
Reply by James French

"Peace   James wrote: "You question the spirit giving the utterance, which is done w…"

Reasoning replied Oct 28, 2019 to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

117 Jan 14
Reply by James French

"Peace James wrote: "Reasoning; there is so much misunderstanding on your and the o…"

Reasoning replied Oct 22, 2019 to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

117 Jan 14
Reply by James French

"Peace   James wrote: "Thanks reasoning for your reasonable response. When youasked…"

Reasoning replied Oct 20, 2019 to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

117 Jan 14
Reply by James French

"Peace  James wrote: "Hello Reasoning:I am glad you were civilized in your posting."…"

Reasoning replied Oct 17, 2019 to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

117 Jan 14
Reply by James French

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com