Adventist Online

Jeanne Foerster's Discussions (167)

Discussions Replied To (158) Replies Latest Activity

"Stewart, Thank you for that last post. It was most informative. Now I feel I have a…"

Jeanne Foerster replied May 15, 2010 to An Appeal

232 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Jeanne Foerster

"Welcome to the site Jeremy. I agree with both your reply and Stewart's. What concern…"

Jeanne Foerster replied Apr 16, 2010 to The Second Coming of Jesus Christ

20 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by christian striver (SDA)

"Thank you so much for this information and details of how you've been handling this…"

Jeanne Foerster replied Mar 25, 2010 to WARNING: ABUSIVE AND DANGEROUS MEMBER

32 May 4, 2010
Reply by Clark P

"Ok Murray, good to know where you're at. I'm sorry for my first response. It was jus…"

Jeanne Foerster replied Feb 20, 2010 to would u be someones friend in Adventist online , if you learned that in their past they made sinful mistakes and

50 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by MURRAY J or Uncle Murray

"My thoughts exactly, Karen!"

Jeanne Foerster replied Feb 20, 2010 to would u be someones friend in Adventist online , if you learned that in their past they made sinful mistakes and

50 Apr 23, 2011

"I agree with you."

Jeanne Foerster replied Feb 19, 2010 to would u be someones friend in Adventist online , if you learned that in their past they made sinful mistakes and

50 Apr 23, 2011

"Hmmm, and are you perfect? This sounds to me like what Jesus was trying to teach abo…"

Jeanne Foerster replied Feb 19, 2010 to would u be someones friend in Adventist online , if you learned that in their past they made sinful mistakes and

50 Apr 23, 2011

"I agree with you. Totally and completely. He has turned me off in so many ways. I qu…"

Jeanne Foerster replied Jan 22, 2010 to walter veith

1239 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Daughter of God

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link: