Adventist Online

Dior Manta Tambunan's Discussions (1,388)

Discussions Replied To (1240) Replies Latest Activity

"Action is talking louder than words. Words is sharper than sword. Many people preten…"

Dior Manta Tambunan replied Oct 26, 2012 to louder than your voice

2 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Dior Manta Tambunan

"I totally agree with you about the doctor has different idea from each other. I am f…"

Dior Manta Tambunan replied Oct 26, 2012 to Food free of Uric acid?.

11 Oct 26, 2012

"Another In put, patient with G6PD disease, if they have a titer 3 out of 4 which is…"

11 Oct 26, 2012

"I cant blame you with that. I had a very high Uric acid lol. I got it from my mom an…"

11 Oct 26, 2012

"thats very true Alli M. Because some people here said that doctors are giving wrong…"

11 Oct 26, 2012

"Its not easy to forgive the one who tortures us especially when you really love the…"

Dior Manta Tambunan replied Oct 26, 2012 to Why so hard to forgive someone who make false to us?

6 Oct 28, 2012

"Its very difficult to answer. I have fallen many times into temptation that i dont w…"

Dior Manta Tambunan replied Oct 25, 2012 to HOW CAN I SAY NO TO TEMPTATION WHEN THE TEMPTATION TO SIN IS SO STRONG?

4 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by SAbrina DEan

"Its not right to wear Jewelry to the church. We are going to worship the Lord in His…"

Dior Manta Tambunan replied Oct 25, 2012 to Jewelry..Is it right or wrong to wear

140 Oct 25, 2012

"I do wear Lipstick and make up to the church. Personally speaking, i feel like i am…"

Dior Manta Tambunan replied Oct 25, 2012 to Are women alllowed to wear "lipstick" to Church?

90 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by SAbrina DEan

"I laughed when i read this subject lol. It is very true. This one its reflected me s…"

Dior Manta Tambunan replied Oct 18, 2012 to Why is it so hard for some of us to fall in love for all the right reasons?

58 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Daughter of God

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com