Adventist Online

David Mathew's Discussions (173)

Discussions Replied To (152) Replies Latest Activity

"Ecc_3:8  A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace."

David Mathew replied Aug 15 to Self-defense and the Bible

349 yesterday
Reply by RICK

"As I see it from India (maybe neutral stand) people- conservative Christians; are su…"

David Mathew replied Aug 15 to AN Outside EYE- Trump

199 Sep 7
Reply by Richard

"Dear Madam I have read your story and it seems with the info I have got you have Jus…"

David Mathew replied Jul 29, 2016 to UPDATE: Two SDAs Arrested For Going to Church

23 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Patrice Murphy

"The sacrificial offerings were ordained by God to be to man a perpetual reminder and…"

David Mathew replied Feb 15, 2015 to Why did God require animal sacrifices in the Old Testament?

22 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by Elijah

"Please tell me one god reason why numbering is being done today? Why all the emphas…"

David Mathew replied Oct 19, 2014 to Church Membership of 18.1 Million – Isnt this abomination?!!!

5 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Jason M.

"How Does Christ Prepare a Place for Us? This week SS we taught John 14:1-3.  There a…"

David Mathew replied Sep 28, 2014 to What does it mean - to prepare a place for you?

9 Sep 28, 2014
Reply by David Mathew

"Dear sir I need a little clarity on the discussions going on here.. Are you saying…"

David Mathew replied Sep 21, 2014 to JESUS heals a gay man's lover

89 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by Raymond Rennek

"The true Christian will never complain that the yoke of Christ is galling to the nec…"

David Mathew replied Sep 21, 2014 to Is perfection a lie?

30 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Roland Jack Brandt

"Dear sir Am a little confused on your stand- could you kindly clarify.. 1- Are you s…"

David Mathew replied Sep 21, 2014 to My Reply to JESUS HEALS A GAY MAN'S LOVER

55 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by MFG.. GOD is our LOVER!

""Again, there is no record that any tithe money from Ellen White went to any “indepe…"

David Mathew replied Jul 18, 2014 to Tithes and offerings

38 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Heisenberg

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link: