Adventist Online

Raymond Rennek's Discussions (2,404)

Discussions Replied To (2327) Replies Latest Activity

"" I believe it has weakened American’s characters and power in the world. With Ameri…"

Raymond Rennek replied Aug 24 to Make America Great (Again) ?

36 on Wednesday
Reply by Andrew

""His efforts were measured by what and how he spoke." It is extremely funny and IRON…"

Raymond Rennek replied Aug 9 to Self-defense and the Bible

350 Sep 18
Reply by Richard

"A non-Adventist friend commented that a great deal of Adventist males probably get t…"

Raymond Rennek replied Aug 8 to Self-defense and the Bible

350 Sep 18
Reply by Richard

"Death can come at any moment so whether you see HIM in the  clouds or die suddenly,…"

Raymond Rennek replied May 24, 2018 to SECOND COMING

4 May 25, 2018
Reply by BESS

"People are really into Glock.   I have not purchased or shot a Glock.  I will have t…"

Raymond Rennek replied May 23, 2018 to Pope Francis Calls On US Authorities To Disarm The Population

17 May 23, 2018
Reply by Raymond Rennek

"James why do you act this way.  Do you lack attention at home.  If you do this is no…"

Raymond Rennek replied May 23, 2018 to SPIRITUAL INDICTMENT BROUGHT TO THE COURT OF HEAVEN TODAY, MAY 2, 2018.

281 Sep 15, 2018
Reply by Elijah

"Thank you for clearing that up.  I remember some sexual scandals in Pentecostal chur…"

Raymond Rennek replied May 16, 2018 to Where is the Moderator of this website?

68 May 20, 2018
Reply by RICK

"I said the sodomy thing?  I don't think I ever said James was a sodomite.  Well hope…"

Raymond Rennek replied May 15, 2018 to Where is the Moderator of this website?

68 May 20, 2018
Reply by RICK

"I guess your over use of the word manifestations and speaking in tongues would lead…"

Raymond Rennek replied May 14, 2018 to SPIRITUAL INDICTMENT BROUGHT TO THE COURT OF HEAVEN TODAY, MAY 2, 2018.

281 Sep 15, 2018
Reply by Elijah

" " This Post was not aimed at disarming the American population Raymond." I am awar…"

Raymond Rennek replied May 14, 2018 to Pope Francis Calls On US Authorities To Disarm The Population

17 May 23, 2018
Reply by Raymond Rennek

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com