Adventist Online

Gene's Discussions (1,948)

Discussions Replied To (1907) Replies Latest Activity

"Elijah, I’m not concerned with the WWCOG, as it seems you are. I’m actually trying t…"

Gene replied Nov 16 to Papal Rome - Papacy Vatican 5th Beast in Prophecy

15 Nov 16
Reply by Elijah

"Thanks Elijah,this is bible study. I'm going to do a deep dive into this, but here's…"

Gene replied Nov 7 to Papal Rome - Papacy Vatican 5th Beast in Prophecy

15 Nov 16
Reply by Elijah

"Thanks Richard, Reading what the bible says, this should become clear. 11And I behel…"

Gene replied Nov 5 to Papal Rome - Papacy Vatican 5th Beast in Prophecy

15 Nov 16
Reply by Elijah

"This is not true Elijah, it’s not about like or dislike. It is obvious by what Pr. C…"

Gene replied Nov 5 to Papal Rome - Papacy Vatican 5th Beast in Prophecy

15 Nov 16
Reply by Elijah

"What is the historical relationship the little horn and the beast?  Mr. Cox says the…"

Gene replied Nov 2 to Papal Rome - Papacy Vatican 5th Beast in Prophecy

15 Nov 16
Reply by Elijah

"Daniel 7 So he told me, and made me know the interpretation of the things. 17These g…"

15 Nov 16
Reply by Elijah

"The video Papal Rome - Papacy Vatican 5th Beast in Prophecy now leads to several que…"

15 Nov 16
Reply by Elijah

"Thanks Elijah, But I’m not questioning the fact that it did kill millions, I’m posin…"

Gene replied Oct 26 to Who/ What are the seven kings of Rev. 17:10? What is the significance of this prophecy to the end times?

201 Oct 26
Reply by Elijah

"Elijah said, The Beast is the USA who is the 7th beast and is in coalition with the…"

Gene replied Oct 26 to Who/ What are the seven kings of Rev. 17:10? What is the significance of this prophecy to the end times?

201 Oct 26
Reply by Elijah

"Elijah, I listened to Kenneth Cox (https://youtu.be/CqqAk_4ohlI) on this subject and…"

Gene replied Oct 22 to Who/ What are the seven kings of Rev. 17:10? What is the significance of this prophecy to the end times?

201 Oct 26
Reply by Elijah

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com