Adventist Online

Elijah's Discussions (9,415)

Discussions Replied To (8795) Replies Latest Activity

"I do not agree with you Gene as Pr. Cox says the wilderness is spiritual and Rev. 1…"

Elijah replied yesterday to Papal Rome - Papacy Vatican 5th Beast in Prophecy

15 yesterday
Reply by Elijah

"You will find this interesting comment in Maranatha  Seven Last Plagues Begin to F…"

Elijah replied on Friday to Is this evidence that the Plagues in Revelation 16 are developing?

17 on Friday
Reply by Elijah

"Well James according to the Bible that is what it is. I am well aware of you trying…"

Elijah replied on Thursday to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

91 on Thursday
Reply by Elijah

"James said "I have Christ in me the hope of glory no matter what you "think."" Whe…"

Elijah replied on Wednesday to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

91 on Thursday
Reply by Elijah

"James said, "like majority of Christianity the lack of manifestations leaves the ch…"

Elijah replied on Wednesday to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

91 on Thursday
Reply by Elijah

"James said, "What about Paul saying all may prophecy and he that speaks in tongues…"

91 on Thursday
Reply by Elijah

"James said  "The manifestations come with the gift,"  The Bible says 1Co 12:7  But…"

Elijah replied on Tuesday to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

91 on Thursday
Reply by Elijah

"James said: "There are many other scriptures that support my position" I am sure t…"

Elijah replied on Tuesday to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

91 on Thursday
Reply by Elijah

"Seems to me you are forgetting the most important thing James  Rev 14:12  Here is…"

Elijah replied Nov 9 to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

91 on Thursday
Reply by Elijah

"Brother Gene you are never going to get the lectures of Pr Cox to square with the d…"

Elijah replied Nov 7 to Papal Rome - Papacy Vatican 5th Beast in Prophecy

15 yesterday
Reply by Elijah

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link: