Adventist Online

Elijah's Discussions (9,734)

Discussions Replied To (9111) Replies Latest Activity

"I was really surprised when I heard the closing sermon by Ted Wilson where he said t…"

Elijah replied Jun 30 to Concluding Impressions from the 2022 GC Business Session

11 on Saturday
Reply by Richard

" Thanks, brother Steven we do seem to have similar views  "

Elijah replied Jun 26 to Concluding Impressions from the 2022 GC Business Session

11 on Saturday
Reply by Richard

"The world is squeezing the SDA  church into a worldly mold Why do they fly the Vati…"

Elijah replied Jun 25 to Concluding Impressions from the 2022 GC Business Session

11 on Saturday
Reply by Richard

"Sadly these events are stage-managed by the leaders, and no surprises are allowed t…"

Elijah replied Jun 11 to Concluding Impressions from the 2022 GC Business Session

11 on Saturday
Reply by Richard

"I just came across this that tells us it will not be easy but the church will stand…"

Elijah replied Jun 8 to Watching My Very First General Conference Session

7 Jun 8
Reply by Elijah

"This may be providential Brother Steven. As I am just at the moment going through t…"

Elijah replied Jun 7 to Watching My Very First General Conference Session

7 Jun 8
Reply by Elijah

"Rev 2:2  I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not…"

Elijah replied Jun 7 to Watching My Very First General Conference Session

7 Jun 8
Reply by Elijah

" Amen Thanks for sharing Steven "

Elijah replied Jun 1 to The 1901 General conference.

3 Jun 1
Reply by Elijah

"Thanks for your reply Brother Steven, I seem to remember seeing Dr. Colin D. Standi…"

Elijah replied May 12 to Is there a biblical principle for taking a Pro-Choice stance in the light of the SCOTUS overturning Roe V. wade?

3 May 12
Reply by Elijah

"Yes interesting question you pose here as an Australian I am not fully understandin…"

Elijah replied May 12 to Is there a biblical principle for taking a Pro-Choice stance in the light of the SCOTUS overturning Roe V. wade?

3 May 12
Reply by Elijah

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com