Adventist Online

Elijah's Discussions (9,533)

Discussions Replied To (8912) Replies Latest Activity

" A timely quote for the times we live in thanks Jason  "

Elijah replied on Thursday to Favorite Bible texts and Quotes from the SOP

657 on Thursday
Reply by Andrew

" The plagues of Egypt and I do not see President Trump will be helping out either.   "

Elijah replied May 9 to 'Unprecedented' and 'Devastating' locust swarms, UN asks for help..

6 May 9
Reply by Elijah

"Thanks, Richard well I think the third angel's message has taken a bit of a stumble…"

Elijah replied Apr 29 to How do we get back to normal in the new reality?

21 26 minutes ago
Reply by Akeem Cyrus

"It would be even better if you did not have a madman as President. The tally for th…"

Elijah replied Apr 27 to How do we get back to normal in the new reality?

21 26 minutes ago
Reply by Akeem Cyrus

" Thanks, Brother Rob I pray you will have a blessed Sabbath. "

Elijah replied Apr 17 to He's letting people get ready in these times of peace. What are you doing to get ready?

15 Apr 17
Reply by Elijah

" Happy Sabbath brother Andrew  "

Elijah replied Apr 17 to He's letting people get ready in these times of peace. What are you doing to get ready?

15 Apr 17
Reply by Elijah

"Thanks for your comment Rob I borrowed most of it from Clifford Goldstein I added a…"

Elijah replied Apr 16 to He's letting people get ready in these times of peace. What are you doing to get ready?

15 Apr 17
Reply by Elijah

"Part four  Abraham's experience answered the question: With what shall I come bef…"

Elijah replied Apr 16 to He's letting people get ready in these times of peace. What are you doing to get ready?

15 Apr 17
Reply by Elijah

"Part 3 Not the Japanese Kamikaze pilot, not the Osama Ben Ladin suicide pilots who…"

15 Apr 17
Reply by Elijah

"Part two  And again the next night, after another painful day, Abraham’s prayers a…"

15 Apr 17
Reply by Elijah

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com