Adventist Online

Richard's Discussions (550)

Discussions Replied To (441) Replies Latest Activity

"This is interesting, a complete explanation of the Adventist positions on Daniel 11.…"

Richard replied 17 hours ago to Daniel 11 Agreement on King of South & King of North

25 17 hours ago
Reply by Richard

"I came across a study on the King of the North by Donn W. Leatherman of Southern cal…"

Richard replied 17 hours ago to Daniel 11 Agreement on King of South & King of North

25 17 hours ago
Reply by Richard

"Its a hard issue to really get a handle on, and Satan likes to bring them on.. "

Richard replied Jul 29 to Confusion on the count of female pastors

3 Jul 29
Reply by Elijah

"Just with those three... (1) acceptance of Darwinism/theistic evolution, (2) accepta…"

Richard replied Jul 23 to Glendale City Church bans me from church property- Elizabeth Iskander

9 Jul 23
Reply by Elijah

"I think that in some way, Satan will use this when it comes to the end...."

Richard replied Jul 20 to Aliens? Pentagon UFO Report (With Steve Wohlberg)

6 Jul 23
Reply by Elijah

"Nice quote, and the thing with the KJV is that it is tested and tried and no one can…"

Richard replied Jul 16 to NIV BIBLES IN ADVENTIST BOOK CENTRES

15 Aug 5
Reply by MFG.. GOD is our LOVER!

"Well, we have reached the point where we can see how they will do it as the whole wo…"

Richard replied Jul 2 to Concluding Impressions from the 2022 GC Business Session

11 Jul 2
Reply by Richard

"Ellen White had to fight the leaders at the General Conferences many a time, its a s…"

Richard replied Jun 25 to Concluding Impressions from the 2022 GC Business Session

11 Jul 2
Reply by Richard

"This is true, as there has to be good form and order, but it does push aside some is…"

Richard replied Jun 24 to Concluding Impressions from the 2022 GC Business Session

11 Jul 2
Reply by Richard

"Happy Sabbath MFG, Yes, they are shutting down any of the third angels message and a…"

Richard replied May 7 to How will we be stopped from giving the Loud Cry truth at the end...

4 May 7
Reply by Richard

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com