Adventist Online

Adventist Online's Discussions (186)

Discussions Replied To (170) Replies Latest Activity

"This discussion has been re-opened for comment as closing it goes against our site r…"

Adventist Online replied Apr 12, 2013 to I PRAY ALL THIS THIRD DEGREE DRILLING WILL STOP.

123 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Jeho

"You interpret the Bible quite differently than Seventh-day Adventists.  That is fine…"

Adventist Online replied Apr 12, 2013 to Let the heat consume you, this Word called All-Fire.

92 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by adonikam

"We have re-opened this discussion for comment.  It is against our Site Rules to clos…"

Adventist Online replied Apr 12, 2013 to SOMETHING VERY SINISTER ABOUT ALLOWING SOME OF THESE THREADS. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH "TESTING A PROPHET".

63 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Grace

"Rose, Please do not characterize other members in this way. It does not treat others…"

Adventist Online replied Dec 13, 2012 to Can someone commit suicide and still go to heaven?

586 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Levi M.

"What you said was insulting by any standard.  It breaks the following rules of our S…"

Adventist Online replied Oct 23, 2012 to After debate, Annual Council votes Statement on Church Polity

46 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Sarah Sulton

"We think that saying you suspect another members actions are orchestrated by the dev…"

Adventist Online replied Oct 22, 2012 to News Reports: Adventists calls actions to ordain women 'mistakes'

67 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Levi M.

"I encourage all to read through the Site Rules and Guidelines again as well as the S…"

Adventist Online replied Oct 13, 2012 to SO WHAT ABOUT THE SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST CHRUCH???

62 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by W. Spence

""SHEPHERD'S ROD/DAVIDIANS ARE NOT SDA'S...WHY ARE THEY HERE IN AO?" Because they jo…"

Adventist Online replied Jul 29, 2012 to SHEPHERD'S ROD/DAVIDIANS ARE NOT SDA'S...WHY ARE THEY HERE IN AO?

43 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by VICKEY T

"Sarah said: Our rules do allow for differing views.  So if anyone is looking for a s…"

Adventist Online replied Jul 29, 2012 to My Opinion on Women Ordination

299 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Daughter of God

"Adventist Online does not support hashtags (#whateveryouwritehere).  So they are not…"

Adventist Online replied Jul 29, 2012 to My Opinion on Women Ordination

299 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Daughter of God

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link: