Adventist Online

JohnB's Discussions (4,093)

Discussions Replied To (4092) Replies Latest Activity

"Your argument seems to revolve around a series of accusations rather than presenting…"

JohnB replied on Wednesday to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

91 on Thursday
Reply by Elijah

"These are spurious opinion-based arguments that hold no theological weight and are b…"

JohnB replied on Wednesday to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

91 on Thursday
Reply by Elijah

"James said, "Those that desire and believe they can operate the manifestation and ar…"

91 on Thursday
Reply by Elijah

"James said, "They are not gifts but come with it." But this is not what the Bible sa…"

JohnB replied on Tuesday to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

91 on Thursday
Reply by Elijah

"James said, "I don’t know what kind of version you have?" I have a version where Heb…"

JohnB replied on Tuesday to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

91 on Thursday
Reply by Elijah

"James said, "There are many other scriptures that support my position as well as pra…"

JohnB replied Nov 11 to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

91 on Thursday
Reply by Elijah

"James, Please read the post to which you are responding. For your benefit I reproduc…"

JohnB replied Nov 11 to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

91 on Thursday
Reply by Elijah

"James said, "The nine manifestations of holy spirit are not "gifts," as gifts is ita…"

JohnB replied Nov 10 to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

91 on Thursday
Reply by Elijah

"James said, "Practically every time I post, Elijah attacks." The important word here…"

JohnB replied Nov 2 to CALIFORNIA FIRES; PLEASE PRAY FOR RAIN, NO WINDS TO SPREAD FIRE, NO DEATHS ETC.

10 Nov 6
Reply by Elijah

"James said, “The main emphasis is the need for prayer. California is in great trauma…"

JohnB replied Nov 1 to CALIFORNIA FIRES; PLEASE PRAY FOR RAIN, NO WINDS TO SPREAD FIRE, NO DEATHS ETC.

10 Nov 6
Reply by Elijah

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com