Adventist Online

John Fleer's Discussions (992)

Discussions Replied To (975) Replies Latest Activity

"My understanding is that before the time of the end in 1798, the two witnesses were…"

John Fleer replied Jan 5, 2014 to The Two Witnesses.

10 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Cheryl

"Does Uriah Smith mention dates for this in Daniel and the Revelation?"

John Fleer replied Jan 5, 2014 to The Two Witnesses.

10 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Cheryl

"Here ya go.... Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his fri…"

John Fleer replied Jan 5, 2014 to good bye AO

363 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by christian striver (SDA)

"Dear Brother, I love the Testimonies to the Church.  Thank you for the quote.  I h…"

John Fleer replied Jan 5, 2014 to Men & Women for the Boycotting of Anyone Who Rejects Headship and Gender Roles (WOPE)

223 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Raymond Rennek

"Amen.  I agree with your definition of head, and I disagree with the modern theologi…"

John Fleer replied Jan 5, 2014 to Men & Women for the Boycotting of Anyone Who Rejects Headship and Gender Roles (WOPE)

223 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Raymond Rennek

"Manuela, Are you using William Miller's Rules of Biblical Interpretation?  Most all…"

John Fleer replied Jan 5, 2014 to Sincere Questions about SDA / Homosexuality / Transgender

167 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by christian striver (SDA)

"Homosexuals have no place attending our schools as they would leaven the loaf of stu…"

John Fleer replied Jan 5, 2014 to Ryan Bell - former SDA pastor to live a year as an atheist.

171 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by Ross Sawyer

"For any of our schools to accept the enrollment of a homosexual would be to deny the…"

John Fleer replied Jan 5, 2014 to Ryan Bell - former SDA pastor to live a year as an atheist.

171 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by Ross Sawyer

"Being gay is a sin, just like thinking of adultery is the same as committing the act…"

171 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by Ross Sawyer

"A person who is truly born again could never be homosexual.  It is a sin to be a mur…"

171 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by Ross Sawyer

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com