Adventist Online

Adventor Mulbah Trye, Jr's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks very much for the update. I have been following the history... May God bless…"

Adventor Mulbah Trye, Jr replied Feb 20, 2012 to Seventh-day Adventist Black History

138 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Sarah Sulton

"Yes, my country Liberia. "

Adventor Mulbah Trye, Jr replied Feb 20, 2012 to Seventh-day Adventist Black History

138 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Sarah Sulton

"I Love this. Thanks and thank God for history."

138 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Sarah Sulton

"Praise God she didnot disgrace the family..lol  "

Adventor Mulbah Trye, Jr replied Nov 28, 2011 to Ellen White's Day

14 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Sarah Sulton

"How about 6years older than the man,  Is it still preferable?"

Adventor Mulbah Trye, Jr replied Oct 9, 2011 to Does Age matter?

68 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by DJ Harman

"I have discovered that another role of the Holy Spirit is to help us in prayer. Rom…"

Adventor Mulbah Trye, Jr replied Oct 6, 2011 to What is the difference between the role of Angels and the Holy Spirit?

30 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Adventor Mulbah Trye, Jr

"''We are not fighting for victory but from victory and that of the Cross''.  I like…"

Adventor Mulbah Trye, Jr replied Oct 6, 2011 to What is the difference between the role of Angels and the Holy Spirit?

30 Oct 6, 2011

"Thanks brethen! It is getting interesting here. I concur with those that associate a…"

30 Oct 6, 2011

"@ Sarah: Furthermore,  I also learnt from a discussion about the role of the Holy Sp…"

Adventor Mulbah Trye, Jr replied Oct 5, 2011 to What is the difference between the role of Angels and the Holy Spirit?

30 Oct 6, 2011

"@ MCoy, Can I please have more comments on your point #2, concerning the recording a…"

Adventor Mulbah Trye, Jr replied Oct 5, 2011 to What is the difference between the role of Angels and the Holy Spirit?

30 Oct 6, 2011

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com