Adventist Online

Uncle Murray j's Discussions (653)

Discussions Replied To (589) Replies Latest Activity

" ha! ha !1 h a!1  hey keith   I  love that responce  I be the head of the husehold a…"

Uncle Murray j replied Mar 28, 2015 to A Tribute to My Wife

18 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by Roland Jack Brandt

" yes I have heard this same argument  over n over again  people get it in their head…"

Uncle Murray j replied Mar 21, 2015 to Ellen White Medical Evidence

208 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Elijah

"  How would DR  Carsons back up this claim? Itis true the prisons today are full of …"

Uncle Murray j replied Mar 7, 2015 to DR. BEN CARSON SAY'S MEN WHO GO TO PRISON COME OUT GAY

101 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by MFG.. GOD is our LOVER!

"  I am saying  simply  this  Meanings for words change especially when the yslang te…"

Uncle Murray j replied Feb 12, 2015 to The False Gospel of .. Homosexuality

72 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Manuela

" since when is Websters dictioary an authority on what is or is not truth> ?  the…"

Uncle Murray j replied Feb 11, 2015 to The False Gospel of .. Homosexuality

72 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Manuela

" this is soo weird   WITHOUT TECHNILOGICAL  ADVANCES THEIR   would be no transgender…"

Uncle Murray j replied Feb 5, 2015 to A University Recognizes a Third Gender: Neutral

23 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by REDVA MAY FERRIL

"ok nice thoughts , hmm  I  am more than just curious in this post.., This area has n…"

Uncle Murray j replied Feb 5, 2015 to LADIES ,do u think given the chance the man u will give your heart to will cheat on u? explain

19 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by Uncle Murray j

"hahah bulk??  it would be for me only n the ywould rot Farmers markets around my are…"

Uncle Murray j replied Feb 4, 2015 to WHAT Are your favorite fruits and what is it about the taste that makes it your Favorite??

39 Feb 13, 2015
Reply by 'nuff sed

" U know what?  I asked  some ladies in here to reply to ths forum  question,, haha A…"

Uncle Murray j replied Feb 3, 2015 to LADIES ,do u think given the chance the man u will give your heart to will cheat on u? explain

19 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by Uncle Murray j

"Raymond the answer u gave about a womans  character is so  right,,  I seen many men…"

Uncle Murray j replied Feb 3, 2015 to woman to be single forever?

65 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Jason M.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com