Adventist Online

Alric Prendergast's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"How True! many don't know that The Most central person in the scriptures under diffe…"

Alric Prendergast replied Aug 31, 2012 to Who Is Michael The Archangel?

54 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Ezra Moore

"No! The Name  Michael means " One who is Like God " or " The God-like One Beside The…"

Alric Prendergast replied Aug 26, 2012 to Who Is Michael The Archangel?

54 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Ezra Moore

"Thanks to each one who took time to read and contribute to this discussion or subjec…"

Alric Prendergast replied May 30, 2011 to Have you looked at The Law of God lately?

15 May 30, 2011
Reply by Alric Prendergast

"Thank you Ray for taking time to reply, but let me ask you a question. did you read…"

Alric Prendergast replied May 27, 2011 to Have you looked at The Law of God lately?

15 May 30, 2011

"Amen! & Amen! Stewart. If we only knew this & I have found this to be true.…"

Alric Prendergast replied May 27, 2011 to Have you looked at The Law of God lately?

15 May 30, 2011

"We the Bible is plain it is from Sunset Friday night to sunset Saturday night and in…"

Alric Prendergast replied Apr 16, 2011 to How are we as adventist supposed to keep the sabbath? i mean, are we to keep it from sunset to sunset or from morning untill 12:00pm?

56 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Isiah Khosa

"Hi Masego, welcome to The Seventh-day Adventist family. You will from time to time h…"

Alric Prendergast replied Feb 11, 2011 to "sunday law,does it exist now or is it a law to be passed some time in the future.."pliz help

45 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Masego Kopelang

"These are the thoughts of Christ that inspire my minds over the years it is my hope…"

Alric Prendergast replied Feb 6, 2011 to Christ is The Attraction of all attraction! Amen!

1 Feb 6, 2011

"This is a bit lengthy, so please take your time and read in order to get the greater…"

Alric Prendergast replied Jan 28, 2011 to Are Seventh-Day Adventist Philadelphians or Laodecians..

16 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by sky

"PLEASE READ! PLEASE READ! I MEAN WELL BY BOTH OF YOU - Christ our Righteousness is t…"

Alric Prendergast replied Jan 23, 2011 to "False Alarm"

43 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by John E Parker I

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link: