Adventist Online

barbee bryan's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Kissing is not wrong if you are courting the person. What we need to avoid most impo…"

barbee bryan replied Nov 2, 2011 to Should Unmarried Christians Engage in Kissing?

206 Dec 8, 2017
Reply by RICK

"Strange enough its not my real name. I started using the name when I was younger bec…"

barbee bryan replied Nov 2, 2011 to Christian Dress.... grandma, or the world?

31 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Daughter of God

"Well our own SDA members are already saying that our message is hate speech. And the…"

barbee bryan replied Nov 2, 2011 to New 'religious freedom' office raises questions

4 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Daughter of God

"You see am not going to argue with you  this is it if you want to accept it or not.…"

barbee bryan replied Nov 2, 2011 to Should Christians Go to Amusement parks or Sporting Events?

56 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Daughter of God

"Sorry I was not adrressing you I was actually talking to Nuff Sed. I got what you we…"

barbee bryan replied Nov 2, 2011 to was the 4th law and others broken on the cross.......

39 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by barbee bryan

"I agree that Sumaj is behaving wow!! but the part about judging, the saints are supp…"

barbee bryan replied Nov 2, 2011 to SDA apostasy betrayal

48 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by barbee bryan

"It seems that you have a problem hope you solve that. Did you know about making your…"

barbee bryan replied Nov 2, 2011 to Should Christians Go to Amusement parks or Sporting Events?

56 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Daughter of God

"I'm not really clear on what you are saying. God is love. we must keep the laws, tes…"

barbee bryan replied Nov 2, 2011 to was the 4th law and others broken on the cross.......

39 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by barbee bryan

"Yes there will be the implementation of the Sunday law that will persecute persons t…"

48 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by barbee bryan

"I agree that the SDA through the GC is becoming the sister of rome but that does not…"

48 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by barbee bryan

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link: