Adventist Online

Please don't make this a smear page, substantiate your stand with facts.
I myself am neither democrat or republican, i am an independent.
An independent may be variously defined as a voter who votes for candidates and issues rather than on the basis of a political ideology or partisanship; a voter who does not have long-standing loyalty to, or identification with, a political party; a voter who does not usually vote for the same political party from election to election; or a voter who self-describes as an independent.
I admire Nelson Mendela.
I like the candidate Bob Barr.
http://www.bobbarr2008.com/issues/

“The president takes an oath to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution,” Barr says. “Fulfilling this promise would be my priority as president. The president’s job is not to run America, or the American economy, or any particular industry. The president’s job is to be the chief executive of the federal government. That job I would perform to the best of my ability.”

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bob Barr is not an Independent. He is a Libertarian. 'nuff sed.
That wasn't the question.
Bob Barr is good. No fault there. But I like Sarah Palin best. She would make a great president.
When you make your premise with incorrect facts what do you expect? 'nuff sed.
Obviously if I like Sarah ... I am Republican.
Why?
Sarah is extremely Republican. If you are a Democrat and like her ... I think you need to be re-educated. You must like her based upon her gender which is a poor reason.
What!?
I never said I liked Sarah Palin! You did! I asked you why YOU said you liked her.
I already told you I preferred Bob Barr.
I like Bob Barr also.
Like I said ... I like Sarah because she is extremely Republican. Far more Republican than McCain. You may like Sarah or not ... I don't know. I was speaking in general not personally for you. Notice I used the word 'if'.
You said ... "I like the candidate Bob Barr."

I said ... "I like the candidate Bob Barr."
Okay, but why?

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link: