Adventist Online

I have been looking at supposed SDA online sites. Unfortunately I am getting more and more confused with who is who..now I find this guy teaching a 2520 prophecy..and yep..by all accounts he is an SDA layman.

How many more are amongst us? Do you ever think you are reading an SDA site when in fact it's not of our teaching?

A Review of Jeff Pippenger’s teachings - Norman McNulty, M.D.

*** Adventist Online Admin Note ***
Since this discussion is the top search result on Google for the term "Jeff Pippenger", we have seen a 'round up the troops' movement of Pippenger supporters.  They come here to defend beliefs which the Seventh-day Adventist Church has found to be baseless.  Beliefs which have lead these same supporters of Jeff Pippenger to leave the Seventh-day Adventist Church.  This is a web site for Seventh-day Adventists by Seventh-day Adventists.  Each new member must answer "Yes" to the following question to create a profile here:  "Do you agree to uphold the principles and beliefs of the Seventh-day Adventist church in your conduct on this site and follow the Site Rules & Guidelines?"

Our Site Rules & Guidelines includes the following rule:

12. This is a site by Seventh-day Adventists for Seventh-day Adventists.  We welcome all seekers of God's truth here.  We believe that God will continue to reveal His truth to His people as time progresses.  Thus we are constantly seeking a better understanding of God and His word.  We welcome all that are doing the same. That said, if it becomes apparent that your purpose in being a member of this site is to promote a different agenda and/or sow discord among the brethren, your ability to interact with this site may be restricted.

We ask that all members uphold the pledge they made when joining this site.

Views: 31615

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

With all do respect you have classed the group of people who have been raised up of God to give warning to our Adventist people to return to the old paths (Jeremiah 16:6) to received the latter rain as a "movement of Pippenger supporters" which I find to be misleading and erroneous.

I fail to see the link between Jer 6 and Lev 26. Returning to the old paths is an eloquent and complete message in itself that spoke to Israel and speaks to us today without linking itself to 2520. In the same manner, the third angel's message is complete in itself that it does not need 2520 to validate it (as a second witness) except in the cosmic view of the great controversy between Christ and Satan. ye, we need to return to the old paths, the good way, but stretching Jer 6 as a validation of 2520 is over the top.

amen

Why?  Its full of lies and speculation.  Your site is a tool of the devil.

"We are not to speculate regarding points upon which the Word of God is silent. All that is necessary for our salvation is given in the Word of God" 1SM Ch.29 (SIGNS OF THE TIMES, AUG 2, 1905)

Melinda post here instead of hiding in your controlled blog thread  

did you notice what the administrator did

he highlighted it in yellow to catch our attention

it is for us to decide should we or should we listen to him or not

we are given a choice

this i good

i will uphold to continue the principles and beliefs of the sda church

I agree with Brother Pippenger.  I think he is right on the money.  He speaks the truth right out of the Bible and Ellen White.  The generation of vipers which Christ spoke about is now, and they will reject the truth just as they rejected John the Baptist and Jesus Christ.  I wish we could come together in unity.  There are so many things causing discord, like WO for example.  If we would return to the old paths we will be saved.

We believe that God will continue to reveal His truth to His people as time progresses.  Thus we are constantly seeking a better understanding of God and His word.  We welcome all that are doing the same.

Praise the Lord.  And we can expect in this last generation that God will use humble servants to share his truth who have not been poisoned in structure seminaries, just like He has done throughout history.  It's so obvious that E White predicted 9/11 and said that the latter rain starts there.  This is my opinion--don't take my word for it.  We are not answerable to men, only Jesus Christ, so don't trust any men, trust in his Word and the word of His prophets.

Admin:

"Do you agree to uphold the principles and beliefs of the Seventh-day Adventist church..."

Is this in reference to the 28 Fundamentals?

Yes, I do pledge...

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by