Adventist Online

I have been looking at supposed SDA online sites. Unfortunately I am getting more and more confused with who is who..now I find this guy teaching a 2520 prophecy..and yep..by all accounts he is an SDA layman.

How many more are amongst us? Do you ever think you are reading an SDA site when in fact it's not of our teaching?

A Review of Jeff Pippenger’s teachings - Norman McNulty, M.D.

*** Adventist Online Admin Note ***
Since this discussion is the top search result on Google for the term "Jeff Pippenger", we have seen a 'round up the troops' movement of Pippenger supporters.  They come here to defend beliefs which the Seventh-day Adventist Church has found to be baseless.  Beliefs which have lead these same supporters of Jeff Pippenger to leave the Seventh-day Adventist Church.  This is a web site for Seventh-day Adventists by Seventh-day Adventists.  Each new member must answer "Yes" to the following question to create a profile here:  "Do you agree to uphold the principles and beliefs of the Seventh-day Adventist church in your conduct on this site and follow the Site Rules & Guidelines?"

Our Site Rules & Guidelines includes the following rule:

12. This is a site by Seventh-day Adventists for Seventh-day Adventists.  We welcome all seekers of God's truth here.  We believe that God will continue to reveal His truth to His people as time progresses.  Thus we are constantly seeking a better understanding of God and His word.  We welcome all that are doing the same. That said, if it becomes apparent that your purpose in being a member of this site is to promote a different agenda and/or sow discord among the brethren, your ability to interact with this site may be restricted.

We ask that all members uphold the pledge they made when joining this site.

Views: 31682

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"The 2520 is Christ's righteousness ... so if you reject it you will crucify Christ and pick Barabbas.

Remember these words."

Can someone say...........STRAW MAN??  If you reject the 2520 which is supposedly Christ's righteousness you crucify Christ and pick Barabbas.  That is so absurd Mark.

All three charts are endorsed - the 1843, 1850 and 1863 charts, but each is an improvement on the previous one. The 1843 chart corrected errors on earlier Millerite charts; the 1850 chart corrected the error of the 1843 date to 1844; the 1863 chart removed the 2520 from previous charts. As light increased, the charts were improved upon. When God's church took a name and became organized, it rejected the 1843 and 1850 charts, and instead made use of the 1863 chart which was present truth

And where is the 1843 chart endorsed?

Which prophecy was fulfilled by making that chart

I have seen that the 1843 chart was directed by the hand of the Lord, and that it should not be altered; that the figures were as He wanted them; that His hand was over and hid a mistake in some of the figures, so that none could see it, until His hand was removed. {EW 74.1} 

The Lord showed me that the 1843 chart was directed by his hand, and that no part of it should be altered; that the figures were as he wanted them. That his hand was over and hid a mistake in some of the figures, so that none could see it, until his hand was removed.  {RH, November 1, 1850 par. 10}  Again they were led to their Bibles to search the prophetic periods. The hand of the Lord was removed from the figures, and the mistake was explained. They saw that the prophetic periods reached to 1844, and that the same evidence which they had presented to show that the prophetic periods closed in 1843, proved that they would terminate in 1844. Light from the Word of God shone upon their position, and they discovered a tarrying time--"Though it [the vision] tarry, wait for it." In their love for Christ's immediate coming, they had overlooked the tarrying of the vision, which was calculated to manifest the true waiting ones. Again they had a point of time. Yet I saw that many of them could not rise above their severe disappointment to possess that degree of zeal and energy which had marked their faith in 1843.  {EW 236.1}  

All three charts were endorsed. Each had a divine purpose and each was an improvement on the previous one

Habakkuk 2:2

So this was endorsed, what about the 1850 and the 1863, especially where is the 1863 endorsed and which prohecy was fulfilled?

I saw that God was in the publishment of the chart by Brother Nichols. I saw that there was a prophecy of this chart in the Bible, and if this chart is designed for God's people, if it [is] sufficient for one it is for another, and if one needed a new chart painted on a larger scale, all need it just as much.  {13MR 359.1}  Written in 1850 regarding the 1850 chart.

There is no such endorsement of the 1863 chart.

If you will read the thread you will see that the endorsement of the charts was covered on page 3.

I know it is a long thread but just about everything has been discussed already so it is worth wading through it.

"The Lord calls for workers to enter the canvassing field that the books containing the light of present truth may be circulated. The people in the world need to know that the signs of the times are fulfilling. Take to them the books that will enlighten them. Daniel and Revelation, The Great Controversy, Patriarchs and Prophets, and The Desire of Ages should now go to the world. The grand instruction contained in Daniel and Revelation has been eagerly perused by many in Australia. This book has been the means of bringing many precious souls to a knowledge of the truth.Everything that can be done should be done to circulate Thoughts on Daniel and the Revelation. I know of no other book that can take the place of this one. It is God's helping hand."  {21MR 444.3}

This is not an endorsement of the 1863 charts or a blanket endorsement of everything in Smith's book.

So if there was no endorsement of the 1863 chart what present truth was on that chart brother Abdool? 

And the 2520, 1290, and 1335 were no longer time prophecies since they are nowhere to be found on the 1863 chart?

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service