Adventist Online

***  Note from Adventist Online:  Please report any scammers or spam you see using the "Report An Issue" link that is at the bottom of every page.  Go to the profile you wish to report and click the "Report An Issue" from that page.  That will let us know with certainty who you are reporting.  Thank you so much for keeping Adventist Online scam free!  God bless.  ***

We seem to be getting hit with comment spam again.............. 

Each time it seems to be the same person.... posting to different profiles showing interest and some the the people "they" have posted too are MARRIED OR ENGAGED PEOPLE!!!!!

monica_baby20@yahoo.com
Hello
My name is Monica I was impress when i saw your profile atwww.adventistonline.com and i will
like you to email me back to my inbox so that i can send you my picture for you to know who i am.I believe we can establish a long lasting relationship with you.
In addition,i will like you to reply me through my
private e mail box (monica_baby20@yahoo.com).
This is because i dont know the possibilities of
remaining in forum for a long time.
Thanks,waiting to hear from you soonest.
Monica

Views: 2175

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Lorie

For sharing........that I say is a issue for me on here....friends requests with No Pictures!!!!!!

I'm sorry to say but I do not really accept many of them and even if they have a profile picture I would like to have some for of conversation with you before accepting you!

It is very sad when Our own SDA site we have to be very Wary

some members do not like to post a photo of themselves for a profile pic because of scammers here. but i get what you are saying. its hard with this one. and just because there is profile pic does not mean its pic of them anyway. i do not post a pic now because i do not want scammers to know how i look like but i am a genuine sda - been so my whole life. yet some may avoid me or others due to no picture of ourselves.

but best thing to do - is just communicate through site - don't give out your email address, things like this. all helps!

Haaha..Well,huh!!.U made ar point.maybe it's tym we paste our real pic 2 comfirm who we really ar..Giving funds 2 ADRa,nd Other voluntery organization in our church,fine nd good.For me,maybe i have to do more than that..CHEER. tHanks for ur advice,gud one..I think the point is that,why GOD keep protecting us we should be more..

Thnks

Are we being INVADED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEWARE!!!!!!!!

favourlove!!!
i am miss favour andrew ,i write you because i know there are still good and nice friends out there,as i need somebody to talk to and share feelings with, write me; favour45_fred@yahoo.in,i will tell you more about me and will send you my picture

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

ARE WE BEING INVADED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROSE JONES!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, How are you doing ? My Name is Rose and i just see your profile and i got attracted to you. i want to know your more because your profile is interesting and have draw me to you.please reply me back on this my email address (rosejones44u@yahoo.com) so that i can know what you said and also send you my pictures and tell you more about me. thanks and expecting your email.
Rose
Please reply me in this email
( rosejones44u@yahoo.com)
LOTS OF LOVE.MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS AND KEEP YOU.

I just read this on one of the new member's profile. I hope he didn't respond to this scammer.

Thnx Cherry...Rose sent me that same message..i didnt reply,thnx...I try to view her profil,nothing was there..God wil arrest the heart of that person,maybe that should be our prayer.

Here we go AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

At 1:29pm on February 14, 2011, lovet said…
lovettadily@yahoo.com

Hello.
My Name is Lovet I was impressed when i saw your profile atwww.adventistonline.com and will like you to email me back to my in box so that i can send you my picture for you to know who i am . i believe we can establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my private email box (lovettadily@yahoo.com). This is because i don't know the possibilities of remaining in forum for a long time please reply me to my email OK. Thanks,waiting to hear from you soonest.
Lovet.

I recieved this message... beware guys cause im having problem with my laptop now.

i so hate scammers

This PERSON IS STILL POSTING!!!!!! BEWARE!!!

Hello, How are you doing ? My Name is Rose and i just see your profile and i got attracted to you. i want to know your more because your profile is interesting and have draw me to you.please reply me back on this my email address (rosejones44u@yahoo.com) so that i can know what you said and also send you my pictures and tell you more about me. thanks and expecting your email.
Rose
Please reply me in this email
( rosejones44u@yahoo.com)
God bless you!!
happy sabbath day.

Its really sad that people try to take advantage if concerned people. There is a posting that admin just closed to replies because its most likely an attempt to con someone. I really wish there was a way to stop these people.

hi Ezra and MsMS

I totally agree but what I realise that even though I will try my best to make people aware when I spot this and will let Admin know too.....I find that some members are still responding to their mail!

it has BOGUS WRITTEN ALL OVER IT!!!!!!

I find that they also may not be regular members on the site to even realise this is a scammer

Let us likewise be as wise as serpents and as gentle as doves....

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2022   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service