Adventist Online

Published on: 11 March, 2015

Silver Spring, Maryland, United States

The Seventh-day Adventist Church has issued an official statement on vaccines, saying it “encourages responsible immunisation” and has no faith-based reason to discourage believers from participating in immunisation programs.

The full statement, titled, “Immunisation,” says: 

“The Seventh-day Adventist Church places strong emphasis on health and well-being. The Adventist health emphasis is based on biblical revelation, the inspired writing of E G White (co-founder of the church), and on peer-reviewed scientific literature. As such, we encourage responsible immunisation/vaccination, and have no religious or faith-based reason not to encourage our adherents to responsibly participate in protective and preventive immunisation programs. We value the health and safety of the population, which includes the maintenance of ‘herd immunity’.

“We are not the conscience of the individual church member, and recognise individual choices. These are exercised by the individual. The choice not to be immunised is not and should not be seen as the dogma nor the doctrine of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.”

Many do not realize the power of disease, viruses, etc, to overwhelm strong immune systems. As good as it is,I'm not sure it was ever designed to to cope with disease, especially many forms of cancer. Immunization, if available,is a sensible and necessary protection.

Well put. As a church through its clinics hospitals and ADRA we are corporately involved in providing health-promoting immunizations world wide to hundreds of thousands of children and adults. I wrote in my final Record editorial ten years ago in its final line "and immunize your children". This was good sense then and still is very sensible. I have seen unimmunized children die from tetanus. The yearly epidemics of measles mumps and rubella have faded almost away due to immunization. Let them not come back. And by the way,dietary 'perfection' is no match for prevention of the diseases that immunizations do actually prevent.

Both of these comments are well know Pastors of the Australian church. I have add my comment but I suspect my chance of being added is zero, because I oppose the safe use of vaccines, even though I knew personally Dr Percy Harrold for over 10 years as a missionary.

The fact is the Church should not have got inv0lved in health issues such as these. It's not a salvation  issue but they have made a political statement to pave the way for Masonic laws to rule over us. What benefit is there for a church to publish political health statements such as this?

Why do our hospital's treat cancer with chemo, surgery and radiation, rather than nutrition and NEWSTART methods ? Why? Because we no longer follow EGW health or Bible principles.

Just another issue that the grass-root member is left to his or her own defence....the church will not help you anymore...you on your own....

Whether you like or like vaccine use is your business, the point is why has it become a church political point ?

De 14:21 Ye shall not eat of any thing that dieth of itself:

This principle has profound implication's for the church

We are stand up and declare things that are unhealthy, that if eaten make us die a little more...

For example water treated with chlorine kills bacteria, so it does not kill humans now does it? not even a little, perfectly healthy to drink the water isn't it ? If a little chlorine kills bacteria, it must also kill a human just a little too...not enough to wipe out all six quin trillion cells, but just a few every glass you take....slowly you daily die a little...

What about fluoride, does that kill living things? Or mercury which is added to vaccine to kill the microbes in the vaccines and preserve it? Or what about GMO food?

What does this Bible principle say ? only applicable to eating red meat ? Or is eating anything harmful to you ?

The Church would not publish an article I gave them on GMO....I wonder why?

http://spiritualsprings.org/ss-1126.htm   Maybe we will see a Church political statement declaring GMO foods are safe too .....

Shalom

Views: 1374

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When I was a freshman in the Academy Polio was ramped. So much so that public pools were closed, people were strongly advised to avoid large crowds, and to even stay away from the beaches.

The Salk vaccine for the prevention of Polio came out that summer. My cousin who was 14 years old didn't take the vaccine and came down with the disease. As a result she has spent the last seventy five years with leg braces, crutches and is now confined to a chair.

Since the introduction of the Salk Vaccine, Polio has been almost entirely eradicated in this part of the world.

An often repeated lie. Polio was never eradicated by vaccine.

links taken from http://www.vaccination.inoz.com/immunization.html

How polio was eliminated?

It was just reclassified: viral meningitis

http://vaccination.inoz.com/polio.html

Anti-Vaxx doctors

Vaccination: The Hidden Truth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqsT5EoIk8U

The Global Vaccine Agenda
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7iqvwjHY_0
David Ayoub MD, goes through the relations of vaccination to autism and more.

You are welcome to your beliefs. I'm basing my view on the fact I worked with polio patients as a physician for over twenty years. It was originally named Infantile paralysis, later called polio.

Your chart shows that the disease WAS almost entirely eradicated. I assume you have not worked with Iron Lung patients confined in the lung for twenty years unable to care for themselves let alone move a muscle. I have and have personal observed the results of the Salk Vaccine.

If you don't care about your own kids being paralyzed that's your privilege. I for one am happy to have the Iron Lung gone.

Keith

Nobody said polio does not exist. The iron lung is for people who have the disease, but the vaxx does not help, the the anti-vaxxer doctors point out in the videos.

These graphs are silly. Showing "death rates" only proves that medicine got better at keeping alive people who were maimed and disfigured by the disease. Please show graphs of infection rates before and after the vaccine was introduced.

I'm not anti-vaccine, but you should clarify that wide-spread vaccination are not always the cause of the absence of a disease--for example, Yellow Fever has never been common to the United States:

-Smallpox is no longer vaccinated against in the United States, although the vaccine is stockpiled in the event of an emergency

-Diptheria is still vaccinated against

-Whooping cough vaccine is effective, but it wears off over time and many adults who were vaccinated in the past no longer are immune http://www.cdc.gov/pertussis/pregnant/mom/vacc-effectiveness.html

-Yellow Fever is not a routine vaccination in the United States.  I received a vaccination when going to the tropics, but most Americans do not have this vaccination

-Cholera vaccines are not available in the United States, but there are two known world-wide: http://www.cdc.gov/cholera/general/index.html

-Typhoid Fever is rarely vaccinated in the United States http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd-vac/typhoid/default.htm

-There is no vaccine for Typhus http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/yellowbook/2014/chapter-3-infectious-di...

-Tetanus vaccine is common, but often people don't get the boosters they need, though it is often administered after a possible infection

I would encourage everyone to review information at the CDC website; there is a host of valuable information there.

Add a verse about the life being in the blood, and you can rule out blood transfusions and hand out Watch Tower magazines door to door.

The problem about those that don't vaccinate, their children contact illnesses that they pass on to infants who die.  Those would vaccinate an animal, but not a human, and create human death, I have no respect for.

Nothing unnatural about blood, vaccines on the other hand.. includes things like formaldehyde, aluminum and mercury.. and other ingredients depending on vac uses.

If the children are as-supposed inoculated against disease they will be unaffected by the un vaccinated.

That is my point.  Vaccinated children are very unlikely to pass a fatal condition unto an infant.  However, unvaccinated children are exposing and causing the deaths of unprotected infants who are two young for be vaccinated against the strain older children can be.

Confirmed: Disneyland Measles Outbreak Linked to Low Vaccination Rates

http://www.livescience.com/50147-disneyland-measles-outbreak-linked...

This was instead due to the immigration amnesty bringing imported diseases. Several articles say children were vaccinated - and they still got the measles.

Vaccines have been tested and found to have birth control for population control.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/worldwide-catholi...

...others view a more sinister plot brewing.........

Genetic mutation to produce a HOMOSEXUAL to get rid of Christianity. The side effect we see as autism.

Vaccines Produce Homosexuality, Says Italian Scientist Gian Paolo Vanoli

An Italian scientist is arguing that vaccinations produce homosexuality. Gian Paolo Vanoli, a 70-year-old scientist, journalist and opponent of vaccinations, says that vaccines make people gay. Vanoli, who's a proponent of alternative medicine, recently spoke with Vice Italy's Matteo Lenardon about his ideals.

Via a Huffington Post translation of the Vice interview:

"The vaccine is introduced into the child, the child then grows and tries to find its own personality, and if this is inhibited by mercury or other substances present in the vaccine which enter the brain, the child becomes gay. The problem will especially be present in the next generations, because when gays have children, the children will carry along with them the DNA of their parent’s illness. Because homosexuality is a disease, even though the WHO has decided that it is not. Who cares! The reality is that it is so. Each vaccination produces homosexuality, because it prevents the formation of one’s personality. It is a microform of autism, if you will. You will see how many gays there will be in the next generation, it will be a disaster."

Despite these views, Vanoli insists he supports same-sex marriage and gay adoption. He doesn't "blame" gay people for their "illness," just as he wouldn't blame someone who "suffers from cancer or a heart attack," he told GayStarNews.

"But we have to say that it’s an illness, something that does not respect the order of life," he told the outlet. "One of the main causes is represented by vaccines, which go against life, disturbing our mind and our spirit. The proof of that is the big increase in the number of homosexuals. Since mass vaccination began, this is the result."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/01/vaccines-produce-homosexua...
US Government Plan for mass vaccination against Religion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UHiNJ_Y_XY

Does diabetes meds cure the disease? No.

Do Cancer meds cure? No.

All these disease are most help with DIET, not meds. Yet the Catholic hospitals suppress the CURE. No different with vaccines. Vaccines were developed under Nazi Germany medical experiments.........

-

Nazi fugitive 'Dr Death' Aribert Heim identified in Egypt by briefcase contents

A German police statement said handwriting found on documents in the case was that of Dr Aribert Heim, accused of killing and performing experiments on inmates of concentration camps during the Second World War.

Heim, who was born in Austria, joined Hitler's Waffen SS and served at the Buchenwald, Sachsenhausen and Mauthausen concentration camps.

He was said to have injected petrol and other liquids into the hearts of prisoners to see which killed them fastest.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/6029689/Na...

James,

Vaccines were developed under Nazi Germany medical experiments.........

Smallpox vaccine, the first successful vaccine to be developed, was introduced by Edward Jenner in 1798. He followed up his observation that milkmaids who had previously caught cowpox did not later catch smallpox by showing that inoculated cowpox protected against inoculated smallpox. The word vaccine is derived from Variolae Vaccinae (i.e. smallpox of the cow), the term devised by Jenner to denote cowpox and used in the long title of his An enquiry into the causes and effects of Variolae Vaccinae, known by the name of cow pox.[2] Vaccination, the term which soon replaced cowpox inoculation and vaccine inoculation, was first used in print by Jenner's friend, Richard Dunning in 1800.[3] Initially, the terms vaccine/vaccination referred only to smallpox, but in 1881 Louis Pasteur

Does diabetes meds cure the disease? No....... but meds will prevent patients from death, and give an increased quality of life that diet alone can not produce.

Do Cancer meds cure? No.......... yes, I personally have seen hundreds of patients both men and women who were cured of breast cancer. Diet can be successful with some cases, but is not definitive.

Vaccines Produce Homosexuality, Says Italian Scientist Gian Paolo Vanoli

The problem will especially be present in the next generations, because when gays have children, the children will carry along with them the DNA of their parent’s illness. Because homosexuality is a disease, even though the WHO has decided that it is not. Who cares! The reality is that it is so. Each vaccination produces homosexuality, because it prevents the formation of one’s personality. It is a microform of autism, if you will. You will see how many gays there will be in the next generation, it will be a disaster."

My answer to this is,

Most cases where men have sex with another man, pregnancy does not occur. The same is true with women.

It is possible for homosexuals to cohabit and reproduce, but this is not the norm in gay communities.

Modern medicine is not all bad.

I worked as a trauma Anesthesiologist for seventeen years. There are situations where blood replacement, fluid replacement and surgical intervention is essential to sustain life in an unconscious patient. They have no choice in what is done. If they do survive then the choice is theirs.

Natural remedies are good but not without problems. I have treated many patients for severe jaundice from over indulgence of carrots.

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

Keith

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by Clark P.   Powered by