Adventist Online

Hi Clarke, 

I would like to commend you and the team for managing the AO website it is clearly a needed and well loved place for Adventists all around the world to communicate and share. 

It is my understanding that this site is for Seventh-day Adventists only and I believe the reason and purpose for that is to protect Adventists from 'wolves in sheep' clothing' and to provide a safe environment for Adventist to share. 

I am sure that behind the scenes there is a great deal of work monitoring and moderating however, when a person openly declares themselves not to be an Adventist, declares themselves to be a prophet with new light, and is affecting the faith of others, what is your policy, procedure, and practice?

As the man with his name at the bottom of the page you are responsible for ensuring that the basic purpose, vision, mission, of this website is maintained. 

The non-Adventist I am speaking of is James French. 

Views: 2051

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Clark knows about James. Prophets come and go

With out Mr French I would not of seen what a deep person you are and what your beliefs are.

Don't be threatened by James French as the Bible says to the law and to the prophets, if they speak not according to this then there is no truth in them.

Test all things according to the word of God and if they do not stand up to the truths in the Bible then do not be afraid. The God we serve i.e Jesus Christ, whom we boldly proclaim is our strength and help even against the workers of iniquity.

I remember reading in one of his posts where he typed a so called prayer handing you over to his ruler satan yet still proclaiming to hear from the God of heaven. I found that a little amusing but at the same time perplexing because even while Jesus hung on the cross and with his dying breath said to God our Father "forgive them for they know not what they do".

Here we have a person who claims that we have demonic spirits yet he himself has one in him handing us over to the devil, all of which stands in stark contrast to the God of heaven who forgave those who persecuted Him.

See when you test according to God's Word people like james french get caught out.

I see he also has many supporters on this site and its a pity because these impressionable minds cannot begin to comprehend what spirits they are dealing with (lol I am starting to sound like him now, talking about spirits...)

To those I would like to give one little piece of advise, STICK TO THE BIBLE AND THE BIBLE ALONE and then you will know what manner of man james french really is.

I am a follower of JESUS CHRIST not any man, pastor, leader or teacher. What kind of follower are you????

Put not your trust in the princes or powers of this world, let it be JESUS and JESUS alone.

I think the Church has gone the way of the Sanhedrin.  It goes beyond, "If they speak according to the Law and the Testimony," and into "Do they speak according to the culture and made up sentiments of the collective as well."  The Church in many ways has erred in the same way the Sanhedrin and the Catholic Church has, putting tradition above "The Law and the Testimony."  I found the Jeremiah lesson interesting, as they love to bang on fallen Israel, but fail to see it in themselves.  They may as well run to John the Baptist and declare, but we are descendants of the original Adventists!  I suspect the answer would be the same.

Yes, you are right. Now they want censorship. If the church always has yes men, what kind of church is that?
We have vehemently disagreed and locked horns many times, but we agree on this and the right to keep and bear arms. Thank you.

To the rest: Remember, don't become like the Pharisees whom Jesus said, yet are of your father the Devil, I have not gone that far...you would throw Jesus and Paul out too!

The Catholic Church refused the truth also. No one has addressed my points and scriptures, and my prophesy was 100% in agreement with the scriptures. Before you throw me out, prove the prophesy is contrary to the scriptures? Are you so blind?

James said:

and my prophesy was 100% in agreement with the scriptures

Yes James word you picked out of scripture and cobbled them together after your own understanding. All you can see is what the devil inspires you to see. 

Elijah:
No it wasn't cobbled together, don't assume.

You criticize that it was 100% accurate with the scriptures. Would you prefer that it was 100% inaccurate with the scriptures?

No matter what I say it is criticized. Did you ever wonder or consider that you are biased and react emotionally too often? You almist never address the scriptures, principles and Greek studies and links to Bible research with rational, Biblical truth. The personal attacks are evident that you have nothing but personal attacks which you also do to Leon.

James Here is some scripture for you 

Mat 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Isa 4:1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

Elijah: So, what specific articuable facts as evidence that would lead you (or a reasonable person) to believe that those verses above you quoted apply to me in a negative sense?

Every single verse applies to those who do not have the present truth. 

You are in error again; Revised English Version; 2 Peter 1:
"12Therefore, I intend to always remind you of these things, though you know them, and are established in the truth that you have."

Read the context, it evolves around knowledge and applcation of The Word of God, what they already had.

Many false leaders mislead by interjecting "present truth" so as to
Take advantage and mislead people with some truth the person came up
with. They did it in the ministry I left, and your using it now to falsely damn and judge not only me or anyone who does not believe the so called present truth! Your words indict you. No matter how much word, Greek, logic.and testimonies I write, or prophecy from the spirit, you count me as evil, strange fire which indirectly implied I am worthy of death, as the two sons of Aaron were consumed of fire. God saved me, my house, everything I own and much of Cobb, as there is an oasis around my house. The angels were called out and repelled the 400 ft. flames. You condemn without justification, be careful how you judge, it can have consequences now and in the future.

I am sorry James If you do not believe there is a present truth I feel there is nothing more to discuss. I leave you be worshiping at satans throne. 

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service