Adventist Online

I ask that this nastiness between Elijah and James cease and desist immediately. It is horrible to watch and it is not of God. If it is a matter of pride then that needs to be dealt with...whatever it is, it must stop. I have just returned to this site after being away for years..I left because of similar things here. It mixes into all the conversations these 2 post....it does not belong here..it does not belong anywhere...

Views: 248

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RICK:

I am amazed at your statements as you are interested in spiritual truth and reality which is not always pleasant. Yes, there is much unbelief and religion, and apostasy.

It is very sad indeed. Jesus did not give his life in order to establish another religion. People read the Bible and many do not really understand what it really means but take their pastor or organization or prophet's opinion without question, research, thinking or seeking God's advice via the holy spirit's still small voice or other means of revelation being received. That would involve much work, thinking and open mindedness. Such things are very dangerous for religious organizations.

Also, the high degree of hatred, back-bitting and hostility is incredible that I have seen here is very bad. I have SDA friends that I can discuss things with, even when we don't agree and things remain friendly, loving and respectful. I will continue to speak the truth in love but will not lower myself to those levels even though I have done so on occasion in the heat of battle per se.

I am amazed at the total lack of accurate Biblical research and understanding, as well as further amazed when I try to inform people of what was hidden in God since the foundations of the world but revealed to the Apostle Paul, which includes the manifestations of holy spirit that no one is interested in. No one is interested in the sacred secrets Paul was given directly by Jesus Christ by revelation. They just pass over it and think "counterfeit or whatever." No one is interested in tapping into the power and love of the holy spirit, but rather debate about eating, drinking, jewelry, sabbath. No one is interested in deliverance of those racked with disease or demons. Only keeping the Sabbath, eating or not eating or drinking this or that, or drums being evil completely...etc.

There is the tendency to be works oriented while saying they are saved by grace, now which is it? Many do not believe they are saved, made righteous, redeemed, sanctified, received the atonement past tense, have been justified and received the ministry of reconcilliation or that they are seated in the heavenlies past tense with Jesus on the right hand of God as stated in Ephesians.

Stating what we really have in Christ by grace is considered bragging or egotistical, or self grand standing or counterfeit or whatever. We are all supposed to have a ministry, and are said to be able ministers of the Gospel, and have "Christ in Us, the hope of glory!" as stated in the Word of God.

But whether to wear jewelry or not eat this or that seems more relevant and important, being SDA issues it seems. Hardly anyone really understands or believes the Apostle Paul.

Romans 10:9 and 10 states:

"9That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.  10For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."

IT SAYS THOU SHALT BE SAVED AND THAT WE BELIEVE UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS. NO WORKS. NO CONDEMNATION, NO PAYMENTS OF TITHES, NO ATTENDENCE RECORDS AT CHURCH. NO PROBATION, NO INVESTIGATION FIRST, NO JUDGMENT OTHER THAN SALVATION. GOD SAID IT THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT TO THE APOSTLE AND PROPHET PAUL. THAT SETTLES IT AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED. EITHER WE ARE AND HAVE WHAT GOD SAYS WE ARE AND HAVE, OR WE DO NOT?

NO ONE HERE CALLS EACH OTHER SAINTS, EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE BORN AGAIN IS A SAINT, BECAUSE THEY HAVE HOLY SPIRIT IN THEM THAT SETS THEM APART FROM THE WORLD.

Image result for we uphold the law

EXCELLENT.  THANK YOU JAMES.  IT IS TRUE THAT MOST CHRISTIANS HAVE NOT BEEN FILLED BY THE SPIRIT, MY SELF INCLUDED. WE WANT TO SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS AND OFTEN WE DO, BUT WHO IS HEALING, CASTING DEMONS, DOING OTHER MIRACLES?  NOT EVERYONE IS CALLED TO DO "ALL THINGS"  HENCE THE ANALOGY OF THE BODY AND ITS MANY PARTS. BUT STILL......

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2022   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service