Adventist Online

Why are eating amalgamated food? Genetically modified food is killing mankind, as it did once during the pre-flood times when man was doing amalgamation with plants and animals and with humans. We are fast becoming as the days of Noah.
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. How can we engineer food saying we are like god, with better production, lower costs and more benefits. There is no one benefit from God Move Over (GMO) foods, not one. zero. zilch !

You can recognize God Move Over foods, because nothing in Mother Nature eats the food. In other words bacteria do not spoil it....cut potatoes fail to brown within 10 minutes....its a God Move Over food....nothing like it every before created on earth...same goes with corn....feed non GMO and GMO corn to chooks and let them witness salvation to you, the human.... they know....

Views: 1112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow thanks Raymond, why then does not millions of our SDA brethren in the USA support them every week with orders? I would if I liked in the USA. We used to have An SDA restaurant in Newcastle cooking up the best meals ever...but sadly no SDA persons in the area supported them that often and they were forced to close down....indeed in a SDA school in Stanthorpe we were forced to close it down because SDA parents would not send their primary children kids there....

I hope the secular world disease is not affecting the USA as well....if there are so many SDA people in the USA, why can't we boycott certain GMO foods and force industrial changes to GMO foods Americans are required by force to eat ?

Are we to just sit back and accept evil as it comes our way ?

God bless Ray and Helen Juhl and the wonderful work they are doing in the USA.

Shalom

What I find interesting and I may be wrong but there are many kinds of people who are looking for health, healthy food, and moving to the country.  These are the types of people who are buying from the mill.  The Holy Spirit may be moving them and we should be working with them.  

Yes that is true, many newer people of the faith love the health message, but how many of the older people in the faith have grown weary of the health message ?

If you continue to live in the city, buying shop marketed food, drinking city processed water, breathing city manufactured air, listening to city generated noise based on clocks and rat race time schedules, watch city entertainment on TV, how does a SDA person maintain his or here spiritual vigour among the world in the city that runs in the opposite direction?

A typical comment I find from city dwelling Adventists is, I chose the best foods, and ask God to bless me for all the rest of the poisons I am forced to take....after all are there not Scripture for overcoming these problems ?

Mr 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

So can texts with blessing in this power allow us to live and dwell and work in the city people where God loves them too, thus we can witness and bring health to them all ?

I am all for this power of Jesus working with our reapers...but I do not see evidence of this kind of power ..... do we lack faith ?  Or are we being presumptuous in our use of Bible blessings?

Shalom

I believe God can work in His people in all circumstances.  However, we are to be obedient to God's leading.

There are, and will be, many who cannot leave the cities due to finances, illness or other unforeseen situations.  EGW mentions that they will be tested, and many will be anointed witnesses for the Lord and the Three Angels' Message.  Others will succumb to the world around them....

I am blessed to be part of a reaping, city church.  I cannot leave.  I pray that God would use me where He sees fit.  And that He would help me to do what I can do in the situation that exists.  

This text is a blessing, and one that I claim.  Not for expedience, but for the promise given to His last day children....

@ Sylvia "I am blessed to be part of a reaping, city church.  I cannot leave.  I pray that God would use me where He sees fit.  And that He would help me to do what I can do in the situation that exists."

I pray Sylvia that you daily power drinking of Jesus serves you well...and that when the power grid fails, the transport fuel dries us and the shops run dry from food in just 4 hours of panic, that somehow God helps those trapped in the cities to get help from rescue of those living in the country is able to save many from disaster.  Sure one could in theory increase food production 10 fold, easily enough, and within 4 months we would have plenty, but building bedrooms and supplying bedding is another matter. The is no fuel for transport to and fro cities, and the road block would be everywhere, police controlling panic movement.

When I was in Rabaul, in Papua New Guineain 1996, two volcanoes erupted and destroyed the town, I was living in a country boarding College, about 70Kms from the city of 90,000 people ,and we went into the area to save some, the rain was mud, so thick you could not turn on wipers, roads cut by cracks and gullies, and people walking and driving cars everywhere, it was chaos, and all this in just 6 hours! No power, no roads and no way out. Our school managed to save 3,500 of them, I had 30 in my own house, and we feed them in 12 shifts of the school kitchen, cooking meals every 2 hours, 24 hours a day....the Australian army also supplied us food. ( I was in charge of the toilet hygiene (200 of them), the water quality and daily supply and the hygiene health at the grassroot level)

Perhaps what we need to see is why God wants us to have places just outside the cities....I have seen cities through a disaster and can appreciate the chaos caused in 6 hours.... I can see how many are called differently, and during the siege of Rabaul only one elderly man died during the panic...God's love is still there ....

God bless us all as the cities of the world will experience chaos like Rabaul did back in 1996. I pray we listen to prophecy and the call of EGW to get out of the cities.

Shalom

Why are eating amalgamated food? Genetically modified food is killing mankind, as it did once during the pre-flood times when man was doing amalgamation with plants and animals and with humans. We are fast becoming as the days of Noah.

I discovered in Australia we have God Move Over potatoes, when cut, the bacteria fail to brown the cells...they have never seen the potato cells before since the history of Creation.

Some foolish house wives think this is great, food that does not spoil....it means you body can't digest it....who digests foods for you, stomach acid or your bacteria ?

Please folks we need to start leaving basic digestion again and watching the latest research on this ....

The faster food spoils, the better it is for you....that's a Bible principle....

Shalom

Amen, rob!

Mrs. White says that in these last days, those who do not have an experiential religion are going to have difficulty making up for lost time.

I pray that as children of God, we are pursuing Bible study and spiritual food, staying close to the Lord.  And that God would use us as witnesses to others.

(Good post on amalgamated food!)

Thanks!

Indeed Rob as Jesus said;

Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

We see this being so in so many ways.

Thanks for the comments Sylvia and Elijah  

How many of us still shopping the world market ? Eating fast food ? Buying processed foods, without selecting food without non GMO products in them?

My wife and I went to the world shopping markets the other day, she likes to go shopping, there are 12 isles in the store....and we bought only three items from the entire store from 2 isles only....there are over 30,000 products with GMO foods in them....you cannot really purchase any product without GMO in it....

I do not purchase processed foods any more....can't trust it...

So we purchased some packets of whole nuts and dried fruits,

Some liquid ammonia, I use for dish washing ...its just one chemical....

Some onions, and some sweet potatoes...

Sometimes we also try to go out for entertainment...but where do you go and whom do you trust and what do you eat ? Personally the time has come for me to not trust any restaurant anymore...in Australia we have GMO potatoes, we use hydrogenated oil to fry those chips, so they are 10,000 worse then the old fashioned chips we used to make back in the 1970's.

How many SDA people are also coming to the same conclusion ?

How many of us are growing our own food in our own soil ?

How many of us are really making holy the body we protect with good food, good water and fresh air ? Or don't we care anymore ?

Has the love of the world constrained us so much, we can't leave it ? and we still eat those chocolate's, those candies...we love the fresh bread ?

Why are we eating amalgamated food ? Food with poisons in them? Most people don't care to know....don't bother to find out....just pretend life is still OK....things are just as they have always been.....but folks this cannot be the case....we know the destroyer is coming in the end of time to destroy those living on the earth, and destroy everything about living on the earth....so really how much of our planet is changed? Nearly every food is grown under Round Up these days, nearly every veggie grown under plastic, wrapped in plastic and packaged in plastic....is this healthy ?

GO to a church and look around...how many people bring Bibles? How many watch IPads during the sermon? What is an assembly for anyway ?

How can we a spiritual life if we are not living a physical life God wants us to live ? Remember the example Daniel gave us living in Babylon....

Are you planning to move out of Babylonian cities? Because the Bible says to ? Because the greatest tribulation is coming to Babylon ?

Shalom

Yes Rob is a sad state of affairs, but to me the devil is painting us in to a corner we can not get out of. As we see God allowing this to happen maybe it is meant to be this way.

Notice the prophecy spoke by Jesus during His second coming:-

Hab 1:5 ¶ Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you.
 6 For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwellingplaces that are not theirs.

Why does Jesus raise up Babylon antichrist ?

7 They are terrible and dreadful: their judgment and their dignity shall proceed of themselves.
 8 Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves: and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle that hasteth to eat.

Parallel with Jesus second coming

Mt 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
 28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

When the eagles (symbols of UN, USA and Papacy) come to eat people, know the end is near....

9 They shall come all for violence: their faces shall sup up as the east wind, and they shall gather the captivity as the sand.
 10 And they shall scoff at the kings, and the princes shall be a scorn unto them: they shall deride every strong hold; for they shall heap dust, and take it.
 11 Then shall his mind change, and he shall pass over, and offend, imputing this his power unto his god.

The last word god is Eloah, the Father god.  This religion follow it's father god, there are several religions who have a father god on earth.....

Indeed we need to come out of Babylon, and not eat of her food, drink of her water and partake of her churches..

Shalom

Yes Rob thank you wonderful verses indeed and we  know it is not long now before all this will happen.

Actually when I read the Hosea quote it made me think about the ISIS hordes. They come from those parts and are possessing land that is not theirs, they mete out terrible judgements. Horsemen coming from afar they are gathering in their fighters from al over the world. Even here from Australia.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service