Adventist Online

GEORGIA GUIDESTONE CALLING FOR WORLD POPULATION REDUCTION TO 500,000,000

Have you seen the physical monument in Georgia, declaring the goals of the Illuminati in huge stones in several languages, which has recently been updated with a stone with 2014 on it. One of the goals calls for population reduction of the earth down to no more than 500,000,000. This monument is on public property and maintained by government, erected by person representing secret society, who published a book sent out to all members of Congress.and media back in 1986 when the monument was erected..

Christians are on the agenda (read book of Revelation) and at the top of the terrorist list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISRDIdF_MGE&feature=youtube_gdata

There are many other sources of this actual physical monument to the goals of the secret societies, just google Georgia Guidestone.

Views: 650

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I gave you in the original post the link to the video of the actual Georgia Guidestones, which in the video shows in stone the globalist 10 guides or planks, for their agenda.

Haven't you read the book of Revelation, how much of the population including saints (believers) as well as much of the earth will be seriously damaged. That if Jesus didn't return at that time, that there would be no humans alive.

What is it you can't understand about this...?

Lets compare a hypothetical situation. Lets say some secret society erected tons of stones with carved into them a plan to kill you. It was on public property, maintained by the government, and someone showed you a link to a video and other informaton about it, in attempts to warn you of this danger and plan.

You don't take it seriously, don't look at the video, nit-pick at it, and ignore the threat. Would that be prudent? The actual Georgia Guidestones are a threat to 11 out of 12 inhabitants of the earth, including you, as the international bankers lead by Satan have vast control of the world almost complete, with central banks, financing anything isn't a problem.

Manuel and JohnB you both write well, and your opinion is valid....

I could be wrong about Bill Gates speech, I have never bothered to investigate him anyway, but my wife has...as you both say it's easy to be misled...As I said Masons add both good and bad reports to the internet at the same time to confuse people....the same technique is used against EGW as a prophet...if you make enough bad and good reports eventually people give up on the faith of both...

Your comments about Walter Veith is most interesting...I have not come across anything he speaks as ridiculous - perhaps you gentlemen could provide some U Tube videos of material he presents poorly? eg Atlantis ?

One thing I do well on is study sola scriptoria in the original language of Hebrew, and both of you know the Hebrew word conspiracy (confederacy is another simile) does exist in Scripture....we also know from EGW that Masons is the business religion behind these secret agendas....as James note on the Georgas stones for the public to see...

I am not surprised the evidence with Bill Gates is lacking....however I have watched videos of some secret agenda's which I believe as true....

In the  video "Curing Cancer on the Inside Out" by RaveDiet.com is a fascinating run through hundreds of doctors quotes, EGW quote, and money trade stories about health in USA...why does the American Drug Administration ban alternative health treatment? Why does Loma Linda Hospital practice chemo, drugs and surgery for treating cancer ? When it is easily cured by proper nutrition? Actually Loma Linda goes against EGW counsel ?

All alternative hospitals have to exist outside the USA in Mexico , why is that ?

I myself have been treating my own cancers for years using Mother Nature chemical called herbs, and yet Government close down such websites of healing ...and you guys say conspiracy theories don't exist ? Health is the biggest sore point for me, why should Governments close down alternative hospital medicine ?

It's got nothing to do with quackery or lack of evidence ....I have removed three cancers from my own body and my wife also 4, one from her breast the size of a 20 cent coin, all gone using herbs...Also my knowledge of hypobaric chambers we can remove any cancer in a 48 hour treatment using oxygen alone. I have even had surgeons agree with me, but they refuse to publically confess this because they would lose their registration....

So if you want me to defend a conspiracy theory I know a bit about, alterative health care - curing cancer is something I know very well... I am also doing research in life force energy which was discovered by Wheiliem Riech, who is the only scientist jailed for scientific research on Orgone Energy, and had many books burned....he pioneered spotting cancers using tests, which secular medicine uses to this day...however they dismiss all his other work as silly...pity...He was also working on curing cancer...that's why they go rid of him....they also go rid of William Holt in Western Australia too curing tumours using microwave technology....

Shalom

Are you suggesting Daniel that Curing Cancer inside and out as a alternative health treatment using nutrition is a ridiculous conspiracy theory ?

I am suggesting that people who buy into things to the point that they have go scream and call names in an incoherent fashion....

"I have to eat a cookie to keep away fanaticism." What one of the pastors said when some food fanatics told him it was a sin to eat sugar. Need to be careful about extremism especially about these conspiracy theories.

Simple truths and logic:

As you quoted Gates:

""First we got population. The world today has 6,8 billion people thats headed up to about 9 billion. If we do a really great job on new vaccines, healthcare, reproductive health we could lower that [the increase] by about 10-15% but there we see an increase of 1,2-1,3 billion people."

Population>6.8 billion>increasing to 9 billion (If nothing is done).

If we do a really great job on;

1.vaccines; [vaccines are supposed to increase health and longevity; thus longer people live, from infancy to older age; the more offspring produced by them and aided by them by taking care of the family etc.]. So if they do a really great job on the above, how could that reduce populaton?

2.Healthcare. [Healthcare is supposed to take care of your health, so you are healthier, more productive and reproductive]. So if they do a really great job on the above, how could that reduce population?

3.Reproductive Health. No that does reduce the population through abortion.

The truth is vaccines for smallpox through The Bill Gates Foundation has paralyzed 47,500 children in India as well as other programs in Africa and Mexico have had a horrific impact.

Gates has also invested after that in the demonic Monsanto corporation. There are direct correlation now between mercury contained in vaccines and autism, as well as other diseases such as allergies, mental degradation. It has long been known that heavy metals damages brains, especially in children, but mercury is the worst.

Bill Gates' father was a head of Planned Parenthood. 45% of black children are aborted; that is genocide.

Bill Gates is a Eugenicist. me/2013/05/08/bill-gates-polio-vaccine-program-caused-47500-cases-of-paralysis-death/

Bill Gates' father, William H. Gates Sr., has long been involved with the eugenics group Planned Parenthood, a rebranded organization birthed out of the American Eugenics Society. In a 2003 interview with PBS' Bill Moyers, Bill Gates admitted that his father used to be the head of Planned Parenthood, which was founded on the concept that most human beings are just "reckless breeders" and "human weeds" in need of culling (http://www.pbs.org/now/transcript/transcript_gates.html).

Gates also admitted during the interview that his family's involvement in reproductive issues throughout the years has been extensive, referencing his own prior adherence to the beliefs of eugenicist Thomas Robert Malthus, who believed that populations of the world need to be controlled through reproductive restrictions. Though Gates claims he now holds a different view, it appears as though his foundation's initiatives are just a modified Malthusian approach that much more discreetly reduces populations through vaccines and GMOs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Robert_Malthus).

William Gates Sr.'s association with Planned Parenthood and continued influence in the realm of "population and reproductive health" is significant because Gates Sr. is co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (http://www.gatesfoundation.org/leadership/Pages/william-gates-sr.aspx). This long-time eugenicist "guides the vision and strategic direction" of the Gates Foundation, which is currently heavily focused on forcing GMOs on Africa via its financing of the Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA).

The Gates Foundation has admittedly given at least $264.5 million in grant commitments to AGRA (www.gatesfoundation.org/about/Documents/BMGFFactSheet.pdf), and also reportedly hired Dr. Robert Horsch, a former Monsanto executive for 25 years who developed Roundup, to head up AGRA back in 2006. According to a report published in La Via Campesina back in 2010, 70 percent of AGRA's grantees in Kenya work directly with Monsanto, and nearly 80 percent of the Gates Foundation funding is devoted to biotechnology (http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_21606.cfm).

The same report explains that the Gates Foundation pledged $880 million in April 2010 to create the Global Agriculture and Food Security Program (GAFSP), which is a heavy promoter of GMOs. GAFSP, of course, was responsible for providing $35 million in "aid" to earthquake-shattered Haiti to be used for implementing GMO agricultural systems and technologies.

Back in 2003, the Gates Foundation invested $25 million in "GM (genetically modified) research to develop vitamin and protein-enriched seeds for the world's poor," a move that many international charities and farmers groups vehemently opposed (http://healthfreedoms.org). And in 2008, the Gates Foundation awarded $26.8 million to Cornell University to research GM wheat, which is the next major food crop in the crosshairs of Monsanto's GM food crop pipeline (http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_21606.cfm).

If you control agriculture, you control the populations of the world

The Gates Foundation's ties with Monsanto and corporate agriculture in general speak volumes about its real agenda, which is to create a monopolistic system of world control in every area of human life. Vaccines, pharmaceuticals, GMOs, reproductive control, weather manipulation, global warming -- these and many other points of entry are the means by which the Gates Foundation is making great strides to control the world by pretending to help improve and save it.

Rather than promote real food sovereignty and address the underlying political and economic issues that breed poverty, Gates and Co. has instead embraced the promotion of corporately-owned and controlled agriculture and medicine paradigms that will only further enslave the world's most impoverished. It is abundantly evident that GMOs have ravished already-impoverished people groups by destroying their native agricultural systems, as has been seen in India (http://www.naturalnews.com/030913_Monsanto_suicides.html).

Some may say Gates' endeavors are all about the money, while others may say they are about power and control. Perhaps it is a combination of both, where Gates is still in the business of promoting his own commercial investments, which includes buying shares in Monsanto while simultaneously investing in programs to promote Monsanto.

Whatever the case may be, there is simply no denying that Gates now has a direct interest in seeing Monsanto succeed in spreading GMOs around the world. And since Gates is openly facilitating Monsanto's growth into new markets through his "humanitarian" efforts, it is clear that the Gates family is in bed with Monsanto.

"Although Bill Gates might try to say that the Foundation is not linked to his business, all it proves is the opposite: most of their donations end up favoring the commercial investments of the tycoon, not really "donating" anything, but instead of paying taxes to state coffers, he invests his profits in where it is favorable to him economically, including propaganda from their supposed good intentions," wrote Silvia Ribeiro in the Mexican news source La Jornada back in 2010.

"On the contrary, their 'donations' finance projects as destructive as geoengineering or replacement of natural community medicines for high-tech patented medicines in the poorest areas of the world ... Gates is also engaged in trying to destroy rural farming worldwide, mainly through the 'Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa' (AGRA). It works as a Trojan horse to deprive poor African farmers of their traditional seeds, replacing them with the seeds of their companies first, finally by genetically modified (GM)."

Sources for this article include:

http://www.guardian.co.uk

http://www.seattleglobaljustice.org

http://english.pravda.ru

http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_21606.cfm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Eugenics_Society

http://www.naturalnews.com/033148_seed_companies_Monsanto.html

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035105_Bill_Gates_Monsanto_eugenics.html...

If we do a really great job on;

1.vaccines; [vaccines are supposed to increase health and longevity; thus longer people live, from infancy to older age; the more offspring produced by them and aided by them by taking care of the family etc.]. So if they do a really great job on the above, how could that reduce populaton?

You really need to study some more.

It is fact that when the overall health and the living standards improve especially in poor societies the family sizes reduce dramatically. Thats not caused through infertility but because the chances that children die is reduced therefor the need to replace a child eventually becomes obsolete.

It can be shown by any sociological study on that matter or by simply comparing birth rates through societies. Better health -> lower family sizes -> less children.

But i understand if that is too hard for you to grasp and comprehend but if you are unable to understand something dont cook up some weird theory.

2.Healthcare. [Healthcare is supposed to take care of your health, so you are healthier, more productive and reproductive]. So if they do a really great job on the above, how could that reduce population?

look answer 1

3.Reproductive Health. No that does reduce the population through abortion.

Reproductive health includes much more than abortion.

On the rest of your writings:

Sadly since you seem to think you have the right to accuse others of "genocide", mass murder, and various other crimes one can only say one thing:

You Sir are indeed an idiot.

And yes i am aware that this sentence is in violation of Site Rules and guidelines.

Go ahead and report it please.

But than again: Accusing others of something without proof (quite the opposite actually) or claiming nonsense about them is against the site rules as well and against Gods law.

Regards

I heard it was Karl Sagan in league with the Russian Consulate once.

They are real. There's an illuminati card game that has some pretty eerie cards. It's no joke.

In the Bill Gates TED video, he says that CO2 is warming the earth. Wrong; the earth is cooling, the south pole is record high in ice. Gates did refer to vaccinations as a means of population control. He is a Eugenicist, and so was his father, in charge of Planned Parenthood; the abortion mills.

A lot of scientists including climatologists have rejected global warrning theory and its so called dangers if we "don't do anything" as bunk science, including Lord Monckton http://scienceandpublicpolicy.org/monckton/

Al Gore owns 10 houses, one only is 10,000 sq. ft., and he rides around in private jets and SUVs. The sun is emitting less enegy, irregardless climatic changes are caused by changes in the SUN, which we have no control over. The globalists want to tax us to death under carbon taxes and under Agenda 21 (UN) put us in crowded 10x20 ft. apartments, like in former Soviet Union, in commuter ceenters to control us. Only the elite will be able to travel eventually into the UN controlled parks. Remember Bill Clinton gave millions of our land to the UN.

I had read the globalists plans for what is now called Agenda 21 way back in 1984. The globalists will say that if it gets warmer or cooler as it is now, its all caused by global warming. Sounds like a rigged crap game to me.

Worried about the UN blue helmets?  Nothing to worry about:  Some problems resolve themselves:

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service