Adventist Online

GEORGIA GUIDESTONE CALLING FOR WORLD POPULATION REDUCTION TO 500,000,000

Have you seen the physical monument in Georgia, declaring the goals of the Illuminati in huge stones in several languages, which has recently been updated with a stone with 2014 on it. One of the goals calls for population reduction of the earth down to no more than 500,000,000. This monument is on public property and maintained by government, erected by person representing secret society, who published a book sent out to all members of Congress.and media back in 1986 when the monument was erected..

Christians are on the agenda (read book of Revelation) and at the top of the terrorist list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISRDIdF_MGE&feature=youtube_gdata

There are many other sources of this actual physical monument to the goals of the secret societies, just google Georgia Guidestone.

Views: 652

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes familiar with this agenda, Bill Gates has admitted on stage to audience the role of vaccines to cause global de-population

We live in solemn times'Shalom

I wonder if that is why he has such terrible haircuts.

Thank you for telling the truth about these matters. I appreciate your attitude and that you have not done as so many others have done, attacked and painted me as a paranoud fool, nut and without reason etc.

It hurts me to think that people can criticize and attack me when my motive is to inform and warn, but the worst is the thought that they do not realize the reality of just how deep the web of Lucifer is working in the world and what terrible things are planned for the whole world, and that we truly are in the last days, which is no laughing matter whatsoever. It is almost blaspheny and an insult to Christ himself, as he warned about the last days...its disrespectful, not so much to me, but to him. The death of saints and others, and the destruction and damage to culture, the earth IS NO LAUGHING MATTER. THOSE PEOPLE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES.

Saints have been through history and even at this very hour are being killed, maimed, tortured throughout the world. The globalists are planning and have laid out their goals in plain sight for all to discover. The attitude of some here is a disgrace to God and to the saints that are, have and will be killed for the Gospel, as well as all prophets past, present and future. It is a disgrace. They that do such things are called scoffers in the Word of God. It also means a mocker.

To laugh at the planned death of anyone is a mockery.

You obviously are informed and awake. That is good. Truth is not always easy to swallow, nor is it always positive. The spiritual church truly is in apostasy for the most part, including many in SDA as well as other denominations, thats the tmes we live in. it is certainly grace that people are saved by God despite themselves. That includes me also.I think that EGW would not like the attitude of laughing at plans to kill billions of people on record by the wicked's own words. It is astounding to me that this attitude is present. It is not that people disagree, it is the attitude and total refusal to see if what I am saying has any truth in it by researching whether those things be true.

Acts 17; 10 ¶ And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews.  11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so."

thanks again, James French

This post above was in response to Rob's post.

"Thank you for telling the truth about these matters. I appreciate your attitude and that you have not done as so many others have done, attacked and painted me as a paranoud fool, nut and without reason etc."

Nobody is doing such thing in regards to painting you in a certain light.

You are doing this all by yourself with posting and believing these nonsense theories.

Yes familiar with this agenda, Bill Gates has admitted on stage to audience the role of vaccines to cause global de-population

We live in solemn times'Shalom

Rob but he did no such thing.

He was talking from population increase on the planet and how it can be slowed down not from depopulation or anything.

Here is the talk in full length: http://www.ted.com/talks/bill_gates?language=en

The sequence in question starts at ~4:20.

He says this:

"First we got population. The world today has 6,8 billion people thats headed up to about 9 billion. If we do a really great job on new vaccines, healthcare, reproductive health we could lower that [the increase] by about 10-15% but there we see an increase of 1,2-1,3 billion people." 

So no he is not saying with vaccines we can depopulate or anything alike. What he is however saying is that through better health care and reproductive health care we can slow down the increase.

Its a statistical fact that when the overall health and the standards of living increase in a population the population growth decreases. Just look at the birth rate of a western society and compare it with africa as example.

So seriously stop spreading lies about people and stop spreading crap conspiracy theories and look for what was really said before claiming and believing internet trolls.

Regards

I will get back to you Manuela with proof regarding Bill Gates...I am sure James French could as well...

Why do you dislike conspiracy theories, you do know such a concept is mentioned even in the Bible ?

But we are not to fear them or their secret work..

Isa 8:12 Say ye not, A confederacy (conspiracy) , to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid.

Why even EGW speaks of the secret work of the Masons...do you really suppose every Government and super rich merchant has the lowly cattle's rights and basic living and freedoms in their heart ? That this secular world is really a wonderful place ? That the Governments at the top are really not trying to rip us off? 

I agree is difficult to read truth in the secular world because the Mason will publish both good and bad reports at the same time, and make black and white pictures of the same events to confuse us all, that's how Masons work according to Prof Walter Veith, and He should know, He is an expert in his lectures.

It is near impossible to know the truth about any secular program, because Masons can publish both sides of the debate in seeming innocence ploy to avoid detection of their agenda. They have a black book for their agenda on the inside and a white book for the Internet....this tells me using the Internet alone, one will never find secular truth about anything....so how does one find credible evidence ?

So rather than make us debate and get each other upset over such things, it would be easier to avoid controversy to begin with...Masons love it when we fight and argue, and get angry...so we in the end get fed up with the issues at hand....that's why there are two opposing government parties to every country, two arms of Masonic agenda, both working for the same cause....

Anyway I am sorry do you not believe in such things, I suggest a wander through all the  Masonic series by Walter Veith to see how this business religion works in the secular world....they have a building or church in every major town and they do worship and have holy meetings....all secret...but it is a religion....I am assuming we can all define religion along a common definition....

As I said I will find some evidence about  Gates for you, my wife is the expert in following Him on the Internet, I am no expert in following secular political agenda...

Happy Sabbath

God bless

Shalom

Manuela an update

"Bill Gates speech on global depopulation using vaccines"  83,000 websites on this....

Bill Gates Wants Depopulation Through Vaccines and ...

http://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?v=a155d113455fac882a3290536575c723

The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's heading up to about nine billion. Now if we do a really great ...

tv.natural news ...is this a credible source ?

A sample of links below

Search Results

Bill Gates Wants Depopulation Through Vaccines and ...

http://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?v=a155d113455fac882a3290536575c723

The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's heading up to about nine billion. Now if we do a really great ...

Bill Gates EXPOSED! Wants Depopulation Through Vaccines

Feb 3, 2013 - Uploaded by SeanyboyhBilderberg Group member Bill Gates is telling you that vaccines and ... the Agenda to Depopulate the World ...

Bill Gates: Use Vaccines To Lower Population Alex Jones ...

www.infowars.com/bill-gates-use-vaccines-to-lower-population/

\l "

Mar 1, 2010 - Microsoft founder Bill Gates told a recent TED conference, an organization ... The fact that Gates would be so open in his call to use vaccines to lower global ... probably has a lot to do with the audience attending his speech.

Bill Gates Admits Vaccines Are Used for Human Depopulation - TED ...

www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T25MJ5LG3AC9EMCF9

\l "

Mar 1, 2010 - 20 posts - 3 authorsMicrosoft founder Bill Gates told a recent TED conference, an organization which is ... Stating that the global population was heading towards 9 billion, Gates said,"If we do a ... http://www.infowars.com/bill-gates-use-vaccin.

Why Would Bill Gates Want to Kill One Billion People ...

skeptoid.com/.../why-would-bill-gates-want-to-kill-one-billion-people/

\l "

Dec 16, 2013 - Conspiracy theories about global depopulation are legion, with ... So naturally, a Bill Gates speech about how vaccines can reduce the ...

Bill Gates, Vaccines and Human Depopulation | Debunking ...

debunkingdenialism.com/.../bill-gates-vaccines-and-human-depopulation...
Aug 5, 2013 - He shows an equation for the global carbon emission, which states that the ... Bill Gates is obviously not claiming that vaccines, health care and reproductive ... Generally speaking, improved health *correlates with* lower ...

Bill Gates Wants To Depopulate The World Through Vaccines!, page 1 ...

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread919485/pg1

Jan 19, 2013 - 16 posts - 10 authorsDoes Bill Gates want to kill off a portion of people on earth using ... to hear something boogie-manish from that speech to even interpret it that way. ... all these depopulationists want to depopulate the world of people other than ...

Gates Foundation Depopulation Summit Demands Global ...

20 posts

11 Jul 2012

Bill Gates, Vaccines, and the "Depopulation" Myth, page ...

11 posts

1 Feb 2011

Truther Chick breaks down Bill Gates vaccine/population ...

4 posts

4 Mar 2010

More results from www.abovetopsecret.com

Bill Gates and Polio: 'New vaccines can help reduce ...

21stcenturywire.com/.../bill-gates-and-polio-new-vaccines-can-help-redu...

Mar 6, 2013 - Bill Gates, along with Michael Bloomberg, are members of an exclusive elite club. ... Bill Gates has been in the forefront for the depopulation agenda .... up by Barrie is travelling the world for free to speak wherever asked.

Hear Bill Gates Talk About Vaccines - Forbes

www.forbes.com/sites/.../2011/11/.../hear-bill-gates-talk-about-vaccines/

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:gD0u8n7_Ks8J:w...

Nov 4, 2011 - If you've already read my cover profile of Bill Gates and his effort to harness the power of ... Learn how the man who built Microsoft is using vaccines made by the likes of ... to help people in some of the poorest parts of the world. ... My concern here is; because I have heard him speak about the size of the ...

Wipe Out Humans - Bill Gates - Vaccines are "Best Way" to ...

Wipe Out Humans - Bill Gates - Vaccines are Best Way to Depopulate Planet ... In this clip, you will see one of the richest men in the world - Bill Gates - expound ... Evil lords don't want to share the planet with any more people than they have to. ... "We must speak more clearly about sexuality, contraception, about abortion, ...

OK

So how do you know secular truth ? You don't and can't...the Masons will publish simultaneously both good and bad reports on the Internet to confuse you....here a little there a little, look for the balance of probability across many sources of information and agenda to seek clues to a pattern of behaviour....

that is if this stuff interests you....the bible says conspiracy exists, we know Masons have buildings in every town, read Prof Walter Veith lectures on Masonic dealings....

Anyway hope this helps

I am certainly not going to enter into a debate with anybody over this issue, its really your theory of faith, and your welcome to it, as I am welcome to my own theory of faith....I trust we read the truth in the Bible instead...more important and leave the secular truth to themselves....less important....

Happy Sabbath

SHalom 

Rob seriously read exactly what they are writing.

All your sources reference the singular speech i linked to you.

So check the whole speech instead of a few seconds taken out of contexts. Furthermore in this speech Bill Gates does not say "we depopulate the world" nor does he say "vaccines will kill x amount of people" he is stating that "if we are doing a really good job in healthcare we can SLOW down the increase of the worlds population"

This translates into less people being born not into we kill off 1 billion people.

Seriously check the source before claiming he stated this to depopulate earth.

Nut job conspiracy theories being spread by SDA... now thats ridiculous.

And to give Walter Veith as a reference as prove that this or that exists is hilarious.

That guy claims Atlantis existed and the people living there exiled to the moon and similar nonsense theories which even stood against SDA beliefs and eschatology.Your trying to prove a conspiracy theory through inference and as a resource of proof or evidence you bring up another conspiracy theorist.  Especially considering that James theories he posts here so often contradict the theories of Walter Veith this makes hardly any sense.

Thats not proof thats just more nonsense added into the soup.

Wow just wow....

Leaving the path of logic and reason for superstition and suspicion is not something EGW or any writing of SDA talk of.

Regards

rob said, "A sample of links below"

So, I followed one of the links (Bill Gates, Vaccines and Human Depopulation | Debunking ...) and found this:

"This is the central flaw in the conspiracy theories about Bill Gates, vaccines and depopulation: they confuse vaccines leading to a higher living standard which in turn lead to fewer children being born due to social factors with the notion of a shadowy conspiracy attempting to commit mass murder on a global scale."

Bad research? You are attempting to use a site that denies your premise to prove it.

One must always remember that conspiracy theories are not conspiracy facts.

Sadly, many who claim to be "experts" or "researchers" are nothing of the sort (not aimed at you or your wife, rob) and many have no actual training in research either. Anyone can read a web site, anyone can write a web site. Why should I believe something just because it is on a web site? Same with YouTube - just because I've seen it on YouTube it must be true..?

What is found over and over again is that the so-called "researchers" are just attempting to dress up uninformed gullibility. Rarely do we see any attempt to put evidence to proof. Alex Jones is quoted yet the very same source that reports Bill Gates as wanting to depopulate the world also reports Alex Jones as a CIA agent. Where is the evidence? It depends on what you want to believe.

rob, you suggest that the mainstream media is not to be trusted but why trust those outside the mainstream? In many countries there are laws to prevent libel and the spread of lies in the media, they can be, and are, held to account for what they report. Who holds the web sites to account? Who holds the Alex Jones' and Walter Veiths to account? But most importantly, how do you know that these people are to be trusted? Veith is a good example, at least he is SDA and so has a better understanding of prophecy but he has also allowed himself to be led by those who have no idea of Bible prophecy. I have proven him wrong enough times to know that he cannot be trusted - and certainly should not be trusted enough to derive a theory of faith.

The big problem is that people as a rule do not put these theories to proof they just blindly accept them. Then, having bought in to something they cannot prove, it becomes a matter of pride that everyone else must accept what they believe - without proof. You will see it often, if challenged about the theory the response is disdain, insults, belittling; anything and everything except tangible evidence or a reason to believe. Most of the theories are "Chinese whispers" growing bigger, bolder and more outrageous as time goes on. More importantly, most of these theories do absolutely nothing to help gain salvation - rather, they do the opposite.

Any theory that cannot be proven remains exactly that, a theory not fact and most of the conspiracy theories collapse under the weight of their own impossibility. However, I do find it sad when SDAs suspend disbelief and embrace every theory that comes along (many competing to be the first to proclaim it). I always thought that SDAs are intelligent, thinking people. Sadly, many are unthinking sheep being led to any fantasy that comes along to distract them from the real work of spreading the Gospel.

The Globalists own words, are that THEY want to depopulate the earth. I have read their writings, long before there was an internet, from traditional books. Adolf Hitler told us what he was going to do before he did it, including getting rid of the Jews, Slavs, non-Arian races, replace the Cross with the Swaztica even was another goal in his Book Mein Kampf (spelling?)

The Globalist have put their books and plans for the most part in plain sight. Bertandt Russel in the 1930's who was a Eugenicist proposed poisoning the population with Flouride (rat poison, which you put in your mouth with toothpaste, gums absorb that etc. They all say the same thing. They all worshiip Lucifer. Look Kindergardners, WHO DOES HE, LUCIFER WANT TO KILL? I WONDER WHO?

THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES ARE REAL, ARE PHYSICAL PROOF THAT WHOEVER THE SECRET SOCIETY THAT PUT IT UP, PAID FOR IT, GOT PERMISSION TO PUT IT ON PUBLIC LAND, THAT THEY WANT TO IMPLIMENT THEIR 10 PLANKS PLAN, INCLUDING REDUCING THE WORLD POPULATION FROM 6 BILLION TO 500,000,00 MAXIMUM POPULATION. THE GOALS ARE ON STONE, TONS OF STONE. YOU COULD GO TO GEORGIA AND SEE, TOUCH, SMELL AND EVEN BANG YOUR HEAD AGAINST THE STONES WITH THE SATANIC GOALS ON THEM, BUT EVEN THEN YOU PROBABLY WOULDN'T BELIEVE THAT THEY WANT TO KILL US ALL.

THAT WOULD BE A SEVERE SPIRITUAL PROBLEM. PERIOD. ITS CALLED A SPIRIT OF SLUMBER OR A DECEIVING SPIRIT. AN ACTUAL DEVIL SPIRIT THAT KEEPS A PERSON FROM SEEING THE TRUTH. PERHAPS YOU NEED TO STEP BACK AND THINK DIFFERENTLY?

HOW WILL THEY DO THAT POPULATION REDUCTION? BY WAR, PESTILENCE, STARVATION, FOOD CONTROL (MONSANTO). 5000,000,000 GOES INTO A BILLIION 2 TIMES. 6 BILLION IS 12 X 500,000,000. THAT MEANS THAT THEY WANT TO KILL 11 OUT OF 12 PEOPLE ROUGHLY. YOU WILL BELIEVE WHEN ITS TOO LATE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

That was a good response until you got to the last sentence. Please don't feel you have a right to insult or belittle others just because they hold a different viewpoint from your own.

You said, "The Globalists own words, are that THEY want to depopulate the earth."

That being so, I would expect you to then offer some evidence... but you don't. You appear to want to use "guilt by association" but that is not evidence. What you are in effect saying is that because Hitler stated that he had plans for a pure race in Mein Kampf (one of the few words you have spelt correctly) that proves that Bill Gates plans to use vaccines to depopulate the world. This is not rational.

It may also be worth pointing out that neither Hitler nor Bertrand Russell have succeeded in their plans because God is in control not satan. (I really wish that we could get that part firmly in our brains. God is in control. If we are children of God then what do we have to worry about? Is God not able to keep us and preserve us? Even if satan should kill your body the next thing you will know is the return of Jesus Christ and you being caught up to be with Him in the air. Isn't that a good thing?)

Perhaps it would be more beneficial if: instead of learning all the different ways to fear satan (as if we are not saved) we should learn all the different ways that God loves us and preserves us from harm?

I would like to see some proper critical analysis being done instead of the "believe-everything-that-agrees-with-me-and-deny-the-rest" mentality that is normally displayed. James, you are not the only person who is able to research neither have you being doing it the longest. If you really have hard evidence then please post it. Otherwise you are just repeating rumour and theory - which should be treated as exactly what they are, unproven and unsubstantiated ideas. Nothing more, nothing less.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service