Adventist Online

GEORGIA GUIDESTONE CALLING FOR WORLD POPULATION REDUCTION TO 500,000,000

Have you seen the physical monument in Georgia, declaring the goals of the Illuminati in huge stones in several languages, which has recently been updated with a stone with 2014 on it. One of the goals calls for population reduction of the earth down to no more than 500,000,000. This monument is on public property and maintained by government, erected by person representing secret society, who published a book sent out to all members of Congress.and media back in 1986 when the monument was erected..

Christians are on the agenda (read book of Revelation) and at the top of the terrorist list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISRDIdF_MGE&feature=youtube_gdata

There are many other sources of this actual physical monument to the goals of the secret societies, just google Georgia Guidestone.

Views: 652

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is your standard of living better than before 911?

Do you have more or less freedom than before 911?

Do you have more or less privacy than before 911?

Do you feel more comfortable in this society as a Christian or SDA, however you choose to use?

Do you feel more or less secure than you did before 911?

Do you trust the government?

Do you trust the banks?

Do you think your children or if you don't have children, that the younger generation will have a better life than the previous generation?

Do you think you have more or less rights than before 911?

Do you think the country is better or worse than before 911?

Is your health care and its costs better or worse than before 911?

Actually I have an attitude of bring it on.   If  God is in charge why worry about bankers and power brokers in dark, smoke filled rooms.   If the end is coming - whooo hooo.   It's going to be quite the show and we need to be good soldiers and play our part.   If I am in Christ nothing can kill me,  even if I die then I die to Christ.  Why all the fear.  

For instance, Monsanto and GMO's.

Teach people not to eat GMO's,  Opening for the health message.  

We do not need to talk about Bildeburger's being present in Monsanto board meetings.  

True.  Though, I would rather die a free man, than a thing in a cage.

I suppose Daniel the USA government enforced Sunday decree soon to come our way is just a conspiracy theory alarmist plot, hey ?

QUOTE "I am suggesting that people who buy into things to the point that they have go scream and call names in an incoherent fashion....

I agree with you the social attack of others over certain issues is uncalled for, but so is the constant mocking of posts by those who do not take secret government agendas seriously....

But I am not in the habit of mocking people with their theories of faith....We all live by faith which implies that we have little empirical facts for our faith , that's how our faith works...we live in the hope our faith is correct and valid, but for many they will be deceived...

Isa 8:12 Say ye not, A confederacy, to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid.

The Bible speaks of a conspiracy

Jer 11:9 And the LORD said unto me, A conspiracy is found among the men of Judah, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

Notice this is by far the worst example of conspiracy - a false rising in God's church

Jer 11:10 They are turned back to the iniquities of their forefathers, which refused to hear my words; and they went after other gods to serve them: the house of Israel and the house of Judah have broken my covenant which I made with their fathers.

They become false worshippers in God's church....

ORGANIZATION vs. DISORGANIZATION

by Elder David Bauer

Silver Lake, CA Campmeeting - September 1981

http://omega77.tripod.com/BauerOrg.htm

In this article is some interesting facts about the rise of conspiracy in our own Church, as foretold in Scripture

QUOTE " So we find that by 1852, as Brother Nicolici brought out last night, Sister White had a vision- "Dear brothers and sisters, the Lord has shown me in vision some things concerning the church in its present, lukewarm condition." As near as I can find out it was 1852. By 1852 friends, the Seventh-day Adventist church and that is only how many years after it was founded? Eight years after it was founded, she was shown in vision that it was lukewarm. What does that mean? Laodicean! Rich and increased with goods, in need of nothing but in reality they were wretched, poor, naked, blind and all the rest. But they thought that they were rich and increased with goods and in need of nothing." End quote

So within 8 years our church structure was no longer following that originally designed by EGW or James White....

Jer 11:11 ¶ Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto me, I will not hearken unto them.

Jerimiah is a allegory of the end of time, and the final demise of our Church undergoes the same treatment, we are attacked by Babylon because we have lost our way...

Jer 11:12 Then shall the cities of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem go, and cry unto the gods unto whom they offer incense: but they shall not save them at all in the time of their trouble.

When our church enters the time of trouble, Sunday Law, the final masterpiece of conspiracy planning, we will see the demise of the church corporate. 

Jer 11:14 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up a cry or prayer for them: for I will not hear them in the time that they cry unto me for their trouble.

Many SDA people will lose their footing forever.

Jer 11:15 What hath my beloved to do in mine house, seeing she hath wrought lewdness with many, and the holy flesh is passed from thee? when thou doest evil, then thou rejoicest.

Our first work is to reflect the lowly character of Jesus, instead we are steeped in legalism

Jer 11:16 The LORD called thy name, A green olive tree, fair, and of goodly fruit: with the noise of a great tumult he hath kindled fire upon it, and the branches of it are broken.

We the corporate SDA church is a fair olive tree, but soon many branches will be broken

Read the rest of Scripture for a sombre account of the end of time,

Forget the secular government secret agendas, as bad as they are, the worst conspiracy comes within our own assembly, from within....we have been propagating the wrong structure, for years, in fact our structure bears a simile structure to Catholic organization....

Now in all this bad news, does EGW leave our Church ? No she doesn't....

The Bible says this about conspiracies rising in our church and the secular world..

Isa 8:12 Say ye not, A confederacy, to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid.

13 Sanctify the LORD of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread.

Do not be afraid of conspiracy rising in our church, or in the secular world...Fear GOD and give Him glory, He we should fear...

Shalom

I read through some of the posts here and it just amazes me. Instead of sticking to sola scriptura here we go, as supposedly adventists, spreading conspiracy stories... I think the saddest day is not so much the so-called Sunday law, but rather, Adventists playing around and spreading conspiracy theories.... Let us stick to bible prophecies and leave the other stuff alone... There's enough in the bible to study...

Anthony I would hope you read the conspiracy mentioned in Scripture via my post...indeed the only conspiracy we need worry about is the luke-warmness within our corporate assembly structure, as foretold in Jerimiah.

Jer 11:9 And the LORD said unto me, A conspiracy is found among the men of Judah, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem

Happy Sabbath

SHalom

Very well said Rob; You have a lot of spiritual wisdom... and you apparantly are someone that thinks and contemplates. Excellent scriptures, and your criticism is true about not all SDA but many people; steeped in legalism. The majority of the spiritual body of Christ is in apostasy, a falling away from God. By grace we are saved, and by grace we live and move and have our being in God's love. What you said about Christ was profound yet simple. I hope people take it to heart. We always have to change tack at times. Thank you for speaking out this way. I have a lot of respect for you, you have discretion, wisdom and boldness, but in love.

My mistake was reacting to people who mocked me and my posts. I am human, but hopefully I will improve. I can't prevent what other people do, just work on my own walk before the Lord.

James

My brother James,  take it as a learning lesson, humility is defined in Scripture as looking out for our brothers, a brother's keeper, see my link  http://spiritualsprings.org/ss-451.htm ,

but meekness is defined as power we have that we do not use....(unless Jesus says its OK to use) ... see link  http://spiritualsprings.org/ss-501.htm

Often Jesus tells me not to speak... even when members are wrong....  there is nothing wrong with people not knowing all truth, but wrong only when we do not live up to the truth we already have....

Jesus often said there is much more I can tell you but you cannot bear it now....so often in meekness it is best to say nothing....  I have  lots more to learn about meekness.... when we fix our eyes on Jesus we develop meekness and He tells us when it is OK to speak and what to say....

Thanks for the warm response James....I know you are a mature aged person like myself...and I like your information, but sometimes in meekness we have to wait until others are ready to hear it....

Humility is very similar to affliction....in fact a humble person is afflicted because proud people take advantage over the lowly weak attitude that comes with humility....but never fear...they are stars in our crown...Jesus does not cut worthless material on the cutting wheel, He polishes those who are worthy...do not be afraid or lose your confidence...you will find a great reward if you persist until the end...God bless your ministry

Shalom

Thank you, you have the attitude of a brother in Christ, as you are. I take your words of wisdom and they are good. I have thought that I actually do not have to respond to people who make fun or laugh at me. That is probably the thing they would dislike the most, not giving them ammunition and me not getting upset, They are responsible to God for their walk and beliefs as I am, and we must all give an account.

James

@rob:

I will try to answer your questions as short as possible:

"Your comments about Walter Veith is most interesting...I have not come across anything he speaks as ridiculous - perhaps you gentlemen could provide some U Tube videos of material he presents poorly? eg Atlantis ?"

I will list some, keyword some, of his statements he did over the years which not only contradict Seventh Day Adventist beliefs and eschatology as well dig deep in conspiracy nonsense:

"humans do not damage the earth" "there is no global warming" http://amazingdiscoveries.org/webstore/us/934-the-beamable-sustaina...

"the faible of Atlantis is prove for the flood" "i believe in amalganation theory of early adventist" "the space race is only conducted by esoterics" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqag-RcOzZY&feature=related

"Saddam Hussein died 1999" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8StKKPWejM

Sorry but the list would get out of hand if we list every theory he had over his time.

Point is W. Veith hardly is a credible source and certainly not a source to base a belief system on. 

"I could be wrong about Bill Gates speech, I have never bothered to investigate him anyway, but my wife has...as you both say it's easy to be misled...As I said Masons add both good and bad reports to the internet at the same time to confuse people....the same technique is used against EGW as a prophet...if you make enough bad and good reports eventually people give up on the faith of both..."

This has nothing to do with good or bad reports or Masons or anything. It is just lies being spread to discredit a specific person and this through troubling means which can be either called deliberate, as in done on purpose for whatever reason (If i were a conspiracy theorist i would say so the SDA Church has an outside enemy?), or idiotic, as in someone being too stupid to see the relation between better standard of living - > smaller family sizes instead of vaccination -> mass murder. Take your pick. Either way its not something we should advertise or indulge.

"One thing I do well on is study sola scriptoria in the original language of Hebrew, and both of you know the Hebrew word conspiracy (confederacy is another simile) does exist in Scripture....we also know from EGW that Masons is the business religion behind these secret agendas....as James note on the Georgas stones for the public to see..."

Nobody claims that there are no "conspiracies" happening or anything alike. However if you accuse people of mass murder, as was done here in example with Bill Gates, you better have very serious and unquestionable proof for that accusation. If you do not have it your bearing false witness. Thats something which is in scripture as well and sola scripture is an understanding you have so how can it ever be ok to break one of the commandments given to us? Does scripture state we are allowed to break the commandments in case we suspect a conspiracy? If so please show me the verse.

"I am not surprised the evidence with Bill Gates is lacking....however I have watched videos of some secret agenda's which I believe as true...."

I highlighted the key word for you. Your free to belief whatever you want. No question there. However without proof or evidence it will always be a belief and nothing else. Furthermore this brings up an interesting question:

A Catholic or a Jehovas Witness or Mormon or Muslim or <insert religion> belief something as true as well.

Does this make it true? Does believing in something allow you or anyone to disregard the "rules" which were given by God or the laws of the land? 

If you say to any of this "yes" you should seriously reconsider your stance. After all the extremist groups which go an murder innocents believe as well their view point is true and what they spread is true etc. The step between spreading lies and propaganda to actual action is not such a big step as you might think. History tells us as much.

Thats why those "theories" are dangerous. Imagine someone really beliefs these lies about Bill Gates and decides to take "action" to defend themself....

In the  video "Curing Cancer on the Inside Out" by RaveDiet.com is a fascinating run through hundreds of doctors quotes, EGW quote, and money trade stories about health in USA...why does the American Drug Administration ban alternative health treatment? Why does Loma Linda Hospital practice chemo, drugs and surgery for treating cancer ? When it is easily cured by proper nutrition? Actually Loma Linda goes against EGW counsel ?

I will only reply to this portion now.

The problem with the alternative health treatments is mainly one of reliability. Evidence based medicine might be worse off in some specific cases but on the overall population it is better off in the long run.

I remember a case in Austria a few years ago from a child. The father believed he can cure the cancer of the child with alternative health treatments since he claimed he has done on himself and managed to cure himself from cancer. Yet he was never diagnosed with cancer at all it was a self diagnosis. Long story short the child died after a while and at his death the cancer was as big as a soccer ball. The same cancer usually has a 98% survival rate when treated properly.

To be honest i do not belief that real cancer can be cured through nutrition alone. Or otherwise stated not every cancer. However it can be avoided but thats something different and EGW never stated we should not use modern medicine when it is necessary she rather stated proper nutrition can avoid most illness thats a distinction many arent able to make apparently.

I agree with you the social attack of others over certain issues is uncalled for, but so is the constant mocking of posts by those who do not take secret government agendas seriously.... But I am not in the habit of mocking people with their theories of faith....We all live by faith which implies that we have little empirical facts for our faith , that's how our faith works...we live in the hope our faith is correct and valid, but for many they will be deceived...

Actually i disagree here on several things:

First off there was no mocking or anything involved. I debunked the first 5 theories and asked nicely to not spread these kind of theories any longer especially when they bear false witness against people.

Secondly i was very gentle. I "attacked" the theory not the person. Normally after the 230843237943th nonsense theory i would just call the person posting these things a nitwit and be done with it. The problem here is that this nonsense is dangerous for once and smears the church in the end. Both something which we should not accept.

Lastly yes we live by our faith but for that we got scripture and can study this. After all its you who claims sola scripture in these matters. So now let me ask you how is any of these theories scripture based? Does any part of these "beliefs" or this faith have any kind of basis similar as scripture? Is it based on inspired writings? 

No? Why would you compare nut job theories than with our faith or belief? This is quite disrespectful after all it lowers the standards of our faith down onto the standards of these theories..

@James:

Please stop spreading lies.

"Gates did refer to vaccinations as a means of population control. He is a Eugenicist, and so was his father, in charge of Planned Parenthood; the abortion mills."

Bill Gates did not refer to vaccinations as a means of population control. His father was never in charge of Planned Parenthood he served on the board thats all. Whether or not Bill Gates or his father are "eugenicists" as you claim can neither you or me know. Innocent till proven otherwise.

Furthermore you, and all of us, should be very silent and humble when it comes to the term "Eugenicist". It could backfire very fast and easily especially when one considers the history and the opinions of some of our founding fathers. 

In the Bill Gates TED video, he says that CO2 is warming the earth. Wrong; the earth is cooling, the south pole is record high in ice. 

More lies James:

Even when we only measure the surface temperature, which only accounts for 2% of the global warming we see an increase according to the best measurements humans have available:

Or lets look at one of the glaciers in Austria:

Same month of the year, same camera position.

So sure the ice increased in the last years... facepalm. (German site but the Photos of the glaciers can be found here:http://www.gletscherarchiv.de/fotovergleiche/gletscher_liste_oester... )

and so on...

To be honest i am not even bothering to go into all the other theories / lies / etc.

You are beyond reason it seems..

Regards

Manuela you raise some good Reponses and I like what you have said

But there are a few issues I would like to respond with:-

Bill Gates is found quoting only this :

"The world today has 6.8 billion people... that's headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent." http://www.naturalnews.com/029911_vaccines_Bill_Gates.html

When I did some research, I thought why all the hype in these words, seem innocent enough....

Then after reading for a further few hours :-

Dr. Sanjay Gupta: Ten billion dollars [pledged] over the next 10 years to make it "the year of the vaccines." What does that mean exactly?

Bill Gates: Over this decade, we believe unbelievable progress can be made, in both inventing new vaccines and making sure they get out to all the children who need them. We could cut the number of children who die every year from about 9 million to half of that, if we have success on it. We have to do three things in parallel: Eradicate the few that fit that profile ringworm and polio; get the coverage up for the vaccines we have; and then invent the vaccines and we only need about six or seven more and then you would have all the tools to reduce childhood death, reduce population growth, and everything the stability, the environment benefits from that. http://debunkingdenialism.com/2013/08/05/bill-gates-vaccines-and-hu...

Charlie Rose:
You mentioned the five or a six year plan the new initiative has learning from old lessons and therefore, coming up with new approaches. What are the new approaches?

Bill Gates:
Well, we’re able to use new technology like satellite photos to see are there people moving around, nomadic roots. You know we see if when we go out to get all the children, if there’s some settlement areas that we’ve actually missed. We also put a a phone in the vaccine box they carry around that looks where they’re located every three minutes and so it has that GPS data. At the end of the day you plug that in and compare it to where they were asked to go, and you can see if you’re you’re really covering all the kids http://21stcenturywire.com/2013/03/06/bill-gates-and-polio-new-vaccines-can-help-reduce-population-by-10-15/

The "New Technology" used to locate children to administer vaccinations is a method that will be introduced to many countries targeted for depopulation. It is a scenario that poses a threat to humanity. The Polio vaccine has contributed to the more deadly ‘Non-Polio Acute Flaccid Paralysis (NPAFP)’. NPAFP is not any different from polio paralysis, but it is twice as dangerous.

In a 2012 article titled "Study: Polio vaccine campaign in India has caused 12-fold increase in deadly paralysis condition" by alternative health website naturalnews.com staff writer Ethan A. Huff reported that:

"The mainstream media has been busy hailing the supposed success of India’s polio vaccine campaign over the past few years, with many news outlets now claiming that the disease has been fully eradicated throughout the country. But what these misinformation puppets are failing to disclose is the fact that cases of non-polio acute flaccid paralysis (NPAFP), a much more serious condition than that caused by polio, have skyrocketed as a result of the vaccine’s widespread administration" http://21stcenturywire.com/2013/03/06/bill-gates-and-polio-new-vaccines-can-help-reduce-population-by-10-15/

I started to wonder why spend 10 billion dollars on developing better vaccines ? If you want to decrease the global population wouldn't it be cheaper to build better roads (look what a single main road did to India on the reduction of poverty ) or reforest huge areas African and hold back the desert encroaching, or make farming practices more reliable, and so on....

Diseases come from poor nutrition which comes from poor farming off our soil, so a better fix is to make our soil healthy, and our water sure and our trees stable...instead most people in Africa battle with drought, chop the trees down for firewood and make the soil blow away....

Why develop smarter vaccine programs ?

Another ingredient besides triton x-100, which is problematic, is polysorbate 80 (also known as tween 80), which is in numerous vaccines including the Pediacel five-in-one vaccine given to infants and the gardasil HPV vaccine. Polysorbate 80 is a known sterility causing agent in rats. It caused changes to the vagina and womb, ovary deformities and degenerative follicles and this impaired the rats’ ability to reproduce. By the way, the Depo-Provera contraceptive shot contains polysorbate 80 and has been added to experimental animal contraceptive injections as an ideal sterilizing ingredients. http://www.naturalhealth365.com/vaccine_dangers/population-control....

What's this ? DO I believe in the source ? Whom can we trust ? I really don't know....the longer I studied into the matter the more questions I had, the problems just didn't go away....

There is no doubt that vaccines have miraculously been used to save tens of millions of human lives and to prevent horrible forms of human suffering from diseases. The polio and smallpox vaccines are only two examples of life-giving vaccines.

But the same medical achievement that saves lives, in the hands of evil men, may be used to abuse and harm. http://www.texemarrs.com/072002/deadly_vaccines.htm

Than there is this, if vaccines used to do good, could  they also in the future do bad ? How would we know ?

Who could we trust ?

In its press release, the American Life League notes that a previous tetanus program, conducted in the Philippines in 1995, aroused suspicion from Catholic health workers since it involved only women in their child-bearing years, an oddity since tetanus effects men and women, old and young alike. An investigation revealed that the women were given the tetanus vaccine combined with a chemical called Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin (HCG) to create an anti-pregnancy agent. The BBC, in conjunction with the Philippine Department of Health and the Philippine Medical Association, reported that many Filipino women suffered spontaneous abortions due to the vaccine, which creates an immune response to pregnancy in the mother's body. http://www.texemarrs.com/072002/deadly_vaccines.htm

Was this a co-incidence or is this a real threat ? Again how would I know ? Whom can we trust ?

You see Manuela, I have nothing against Bill Gates, only a poor concept these days in the valid use of vaccines...why are they making vaccines that can be eaten in bananas, and injected by the sweat of our skin, all without the need for needles....

Than you cite some examples of Walter Vieth as poor examples of secular truth....

"humans do not damage the earth" "there is no global warming" http://amazingdiscoveries.org/webstore/us/934-the-beamable-sustaina...

"the faible of Atlantis is prove for the flood" "i believe in amalganation theory of early adventist" "the space race is only conducted by esoterics" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqag-RcOzZY&feature=related

"Saddam Hussein died 1999" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8StKKPWejM

I will watch all of these and get back to you...but off hand I do not find Veith guilty of any bad reporting, surely one is allowed to speak as He thinks, even if it is speculation/...

I have no problem with Atlantis , amalgamation before the flood, they even flew machines, and used nuclear weapons on cities, pre flood people were intelligence...

http://spiritualsprings.org/ss-1099.htm is one of my pages on pre-flood mankind

http://spiritualsprings.org/ss-1100.htm and my last page on post-flood man being smart up to 30BC

As for curing cancer, sorry but the Weimer Institute cures cancer, diabetes and other aliments all the time with high  success rate, have done for years...The fact is Manuela we are not allowed to research alternative treatments for cancer in the USA, NOT ALLOWED....why is that ? Not even allowed in Australia....Why is that ?

Only reason I can see if they make too much money from people dying of disease....

QUOTE "To be honest i do not belief that real cancer can be cured through nutrition alone.

That is your opinion of course, William Holt (Western Australia) was treating large cancers the size of a cricket ball with a specialized microwave machine, that blasted the site with radiation...the cancer ones got weaker than the healthy cells reducing the size of the cancer over time...He had incredible success and treated known cancer patients told they have months to live...that was a while back...he treated dozen of patients successfully...what happened to Him ? They the Gov, closed him down ? Why ? It was research, it was successful...but it was not welcome...

Anyhow I do not mock people and apologize if I have....but I have a dim view on the success of vaccines these days, especially as we approach the end of time, put simply I do not trust Governments anymore...how can we when they will legalize Sunday law soon? What other agenda will they have ?

Last time I did ADRA type work for people in disease areas and disaster, I simply handed out seeds, several tonnes of snake-beans, corn, and field-beans.... I didn't believe in vaccines back then (1996)...I believe the best way to help people in recover is to give them better gardens, that means tools, seeds and fertilizers.

Planting one trillion gum trees would help Africa...like the Chinese have, they say gum trees are their native trees these day...lol

Anyhow if you want to discuss one particular issue I am happy to, but there are too many differences in our theories of faith, and it will weaker the faith of others, to discuss matters lightly.

God bless your work and your ministry

Shalom

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com